OS69

Jun 26, 2019
Hi. Is there any way to trigger dancing with Katja at the community centre? I've tried dancing drunk and horny and have got Katja 'red as a lobster' too. The event just wouldn't trigger...

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi. Is there any way to trigger dancing with Katja at the community centre? I've tried dancing drunk and horny and have got Katja 'red as a lobster' too. The event just wouldn't trigger...
We are about to have a new release soon and the disco was heavily revamped. I didn't personally work on her but I am pretty sure you can now just ask her to dance if she likes you enough.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
For those that want a sneak peek at the new content and help us bug hunt. The first feature lock build is up.

If you are wander what a feature lock build is, it is a build for the next official release, so we can bug hunt. This will be the same as the next official release other than of course the bugs, which we will hopefully all find and get fixed.

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
For those that want a sneak peek at the new content and help us bug hunt. The first feature lock build is up.
Mega

If you are wander what a feature lock build is, it is a build for the next official release, so we can bug hunt. This will be the same as the next official release other than of course the bugs, which we will hopefully all find and get fixed.
I installed it, but what the new content is. So I could check it?

PS. Found a bug in Club RASPUTIN after buying tickets and entering, when try to take champagne and pressing continue this happens:

So can't quit location, only using emergency button.

And will there be a chance to work in this club or only watch shows?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I installed it, but what the new content is. So I could check it?

PS. Found a bug in Club RASPUTIN after buying tickets and entering, when try to take champagne and pressing continue this happens:

So can't quit location, only using emergency button.

And will there be a chance to work in this club or only watch shows?
I believe long term it will be possible to work there, I am not working on that content so I am not positive exactly what the plans are.

Below is the stuff I worked on, not sure what all else was added this release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FP69
Sep 29, 2019
Mega

sorry but how work this?Have i to download all Dev Packs and then use this QSP?

Sep 29, 2019
Yep exactly that.
thanks have try it yesterday and it need a little bit of Work.
When you start as a Good girl so Teachers Pet why you start with 0 Relation with all Teachers?You have more relation with the Gopnics at the start and they hate you then with the teachers.
Then Clothing as Good Girl you can buy nothing as all even the grandma style Clothes are to risky.But you can buy Maid uniform number 40 with that you are practical naked :)
Then the new things in the community Disco are nice but useless if you don't start as Popular or Athletic Girl.As it don't consider your personal friendship with the NPCs but your social Group so even have max Friendship with People bring you nothing maximal you can dance normal with some Npc with 100 Friendship other even with 100 treat you like shit or don't talk to you.Not sure if it everywhere so but if it is all this Friendship thing become obselt.
Then please not more NPCs that take me Home why im Drunk.Its my life and there is a reason why i get Drunk at the disco or Party (what have become real difficult as only the Random NPCs offer you now alcohol and that not always). And a small time reduction to interact with classmates will be even good as the Disco ends real fast if you speak or Dance with one of them.
for the rest until now i don't see Game breaking bugs only 1 Missing picture when you are with a Guy and have Sex for the first time.That always show as broken image.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
replies below to each point
thanks have try it yesterday and it need a little bit of Work.
When you start as a Good girl so Teachers Pet why you start with 0 Relation with all Teachers?You have more relation with the Gopnics at the start and they hate you then with the teachers.
Because the teachers don't currently use relationship values for reactions, it is something we plan to do at some point but until we do it is pointless to have it.

Then Clothing as Good Girl you can buy nothing as all even the grandma style Clothes are to risky.But you can buy Maid uniform number 40 with that you are practical naked :)
Good girl is very conserative start, can speak about the maid uniform, but Kevin is in charge of the clothes so he would have to address that.

Then the new things in the community Disco are nice but useless if you don't start as Popular or Athletic Girl.As it don't consider your personal friendship with the NPCs but your social Group so even have max Friendship with People bring you nothing maximal you can dance normal with some Npc with 100 Friendship other even with 100 treat you like shit or don't talk to you.Not sure if it everywhere so but if it is all this Friendship thing become obselt.
It uses the exact same code framework at chatting to the kids at school, relationship matters a lot on how they react to you, as does your social group and slut rep. You are seeing a lot of negative reaction because the good girl is a outcast and most people don't want to socialize with a outcast. Next release we plan to add in variations for outcast and slut reactions based on relationship, so you will get 3 different ones and it will matter on the NPC in question, some care more or less about that.

Then please not more NPCs that take me Home why im Drunk.Its my life and there is a reason why i get Drunk at the disco or Party (what have become real difficult as only the Random NPCs offer you now alcohol and that not always). And a small time reduction to interact with classmates will be even good as the Disco ends real fast if you speak or Dance with one of them.
All of them you can choose to stay if you want, none of them force you to go. Other than maybe katja, which is old content.

for the rest until now i don't see Game breaking bugs only 1 Missing picture when you are with a Guy and have Sex for the first time.That always show as broken image.
The latest image pack went live yesterday which you can get off our other forum or discord.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys, where's the sound?
Sounds is a optional file you can download. Not everyone wants sound because they play the game in places where they don't want others to hear.

Anyways the sound folder can be found in the same mega folder you find the images. Just download it and put it in the same place as the image folder. So you will see
images folder, sound folder, girl life.qsp file
and sounds should work, assuming you don't have sounds turned off in the game menu

Sep 29, 2019
replies below to each point

Because the teachers don't currently use relationship values for reactions, it is something we plan to do at some point but until we do it is pointless to have it.

Good girl is very conserative start, can speak about the maid uniform, but Kevin is in charge of the clothes so he would have to address that.

It uses the exact same code framework at chatting to the kids at school, relationship matters a lot on how they react to you, as does your social group and slut rep. You are seeing a lot of negative reaction because the good girl is a outcast and most people don't want to socialize with a outcast. Next release we plan to add in variations for outcast and slut reactions based on relationship, so you will get 3 different ones and it will matter on the NPC in question, some care more or less about that.

All of them you can choose to stay if you want, none of them force you to go. Other than maybe katja, which is old content.

The latest image pack went live yesterday which you can get off our other forum or discord.
Not sure but for me the option to stay don't show up.One of the Girl come and say i take you home why you are Drunk and then the only Option that show up is go Home.By the way if you are to Drunk nothing happen any more in the disco no one will Dance with you.Its when you start to go near the 4 Level of Drunkenness that all stop what make it senseless as more a Girl is Drunk more easy it become to Fuck her much more as most of the Mans don't want nothing else and ask even a Virgin that is not Drunk direct if she want to Fuck after 2 Minutes they know her.
To the Relation points in Disco Gopnic even with 100 Friendship don't talk at all with you.All other the same only 2 from all Mans in the Group of Athletic and Good looking change with 100 Friendship but let you dance max after the kick you away.

Jan 1, 2020
Sounds is a optional file you can download. Not everyone wants sound because they play the game in places where they don't want others to hear.

Anyways the sound folder can be found in the same mega folder you find the images. Just download it and put it in the same place as the image folder. So you will see
images folder, sound folder, girl life.qsp file
and sounds should work, assuming you don't have sounds turned off in the game menu
Well, thank you, I downloaded it through nopy and it didn't come with it

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Not sure but for me the option to stay don't show up.One of the Girl come and say i take you home why you are Drunk and then the only Option that show up is go Home.By the way if you are to Drunk nothing happen any more in the disco no one will Dance with you.Its when you start to go near the 4 Level of Drunkenness that all stop what make it senseless as more a Girl is Drunk more easy it become to Fuck her much more as most of the Mans don't want nothing else and ask even a Virgin that is not Drunk direct if she want to Fuck after 2 Minutes they know her.
To the Relation points in Disco Gopnic even with 100 Friendship don't talk at all with you.All other the same only 2 from all Mans in the Group of Athletic and Good looking change with 100 Friendship but let you dance max after the kick you away.
It could just be a issue with the scenes I will take a look at them and if it is a bug fix it and if it is not it will have to wait until next release for me to redo the scenes with different branches.

yeah but relationship isn't everything some will not want to talk to you if you are a outcast or slut. That is something we will be expanding next release.

So if you are a outcast or a slut, depending on relationship they will react differently. Right now if you are one of those they react the same. It just takes a long time to write lots of reactions like that.

Like the plan is to write 3 versions of slut and outcast based on relationship. That means every student and there is like 50 of them needs 6 more chat text at both the disco and in school chatting. It will be added but it will take time, as that is like 600 bits of text I will have to write, since the school and disco text need to be at least a little different.

That is why NPC's reacting to stuff takes us so long to add, it is a lot of writing and work.

Sep 29, 2019
It could just be a issue with the scenes I will take a look at them and if it is a bug fix it and if it is not it will have to wait until next release for me to redo the scenes with different branches.

yeah but relationship isn't everything some will not want to talk to you if you are a outcast or slut. That is something we will be expanding next release.

So if you are a outcast or a slut, depending on relationship they will react differently. Right now if you are one of those they react the same. It just takes a long time to write lots of reactions like that.

Like the plan is to write 3 versions of slut and outcast based on relationship. That means every student and there is like 50 of them needs 6 more chat text at both the disco and in school chatting. It will be added but it will take time, as that is like 600 bits of text I will have to write, since the school and disco text need to be at least a little different.

That is why NPC's reacting to stuff takes us so long to add, it is a lot of writing and work.
ok thanks 1 more things i see is become a Bimbo is impossible now.Clothing don't work.Have try it with all Combinations.Make up-Clothes and shoes but nothing even after 1 Week you have 0 Points in Bimbo.Seams the Clothes are wrong its write they are bimbo clothes but when you wear them you see in the stats Window not the Bimbo sighn but the Picture for revelling Clothes.And then for School there is only 1 type of uniform for Bimbo and that is only for the Nerds.Not sure but a Nerd Bimbo its a little bit strange :)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
ok thanks 1 more things i see is become a Bimbo is impossible now.Clothing don't work.Have try it with all Combinations.Make up-Clothes and shoes but nothing even after 1 Week you have 0 Points in Bimbo.Seams the Clothes are wrong its write they are bimbo clothes but when you wear them you see in the stats Window not the Bimbo sighn but the Picture for revelling Clothes.And then for School there is only 1 type of uniform for Bimbo and that is only for the Nerds.Not sure but a Nerd Bimbo its a little bit strange :)
Kevin would have to answer that, I think it was made a little harder to become a Bimbo because to many people was becoming one when they didn't want to, but not positive and I know nothing about the clothing system.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes