max_002

Mar 30, 2019
It sounds like either you are missing an image pack or you have teh wrong image pack for your game version
reinstalled all the packs, the problem persists.
I suspect that the problem is in the startup file, the paths to the pictures are not correctly spelled out in it

I suspect that the problem is in the startup file, the paths to the pictures are not correctly spelled out in it

found the problem: in the given file the old paths
Girl Life v0.8.2.2 Mod v0.9.9.8 Bugfix5 040821

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

found the problem: in the given file the old paths
Girl Life v0.8.2.2 Mod v0.9.9.8 Bugfix5 040821
The school uniforms work fine in the latest build, I see you are using an older mod version. These are not maintained by us and it is for the mod author to update to the latest changes such as teh clothing overhaul.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
does anyone have working links to all the mods? went to dl the beast one on google but link is bad
Which one are you referring to? If you mean whore life then Julzor the author took down all the links to his mod.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
The school uniforms work fine in the latest build, I see you are using an older mod version. These are not maintained by us and it is for the mod author to update to the latest changes such as teh clothing overhaul.
or you can have a working link to the latest mods, otherwise the old ones are posted on tfgames

seanxr1986

Sep 10, 2018
Which one are you referring to? If you mean whore life then Julzor the author took down all the links to his mod.
there was a list of mods on the wiki, one added cut beast content, but all links are dead. was hoping someone had downloaded them and had links available. looking for 2nd and 3rd mods on the list.

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
there was a list of mods on the wiki, one added cut beast content, but all links are dead. was hoping someone had downloaded them and had links available. looking for 2nd and 3rd mods on the list.
even if someone finds the links, I doubt that the mod would still work with the latest version of the main game

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Your best place for mods is to look on the tfgforum that is where most of the mods are kept. Some of them are up to date, some the mod authors have not kept them up to to day. I THINK that one is up to date but I am not positive. I don't think anyone keeps the wiki updated with the new links though.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Quick question, I just started playing this game and I see there's 0.8.4 dev image packs. Do I actually need the dev version to get those images in-game or are those all reworks of images already in 0.8.3?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Quick question, I just started playing this game and I see there's 0.8.4 dev image packs. Do I actually need the dev version to get those images in-game or are those all reworks of images already in 0.8.3?
You only need the dev image packs if you play the dev builds of the game. If you are playing 0.8.3 you don't need them, they will be combined when we release 0.8.4

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jstain

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Does anyone know what to do with the tapestries you can make with a high sewing/tailoring skill? I sold my trinkets at the train station, but it's not really worth it when the police catch you every time. I have no idea how to sell the tapestries.

Libbcc

Nov 23, 2020
When you sell trinkets on platform
  • Maximum number of trinkets sold is based on [[Spirit]] and [[Attractiveness]]
  • If [[Intelligence]] plus [[Perception]] is greater than 80, you have a 1 in 6 chance of evading the police. Otherwise, you will be caught.
by Girl Life Wiki

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone know what to do with the tapestries you can make with a high sewing/tailoring skill? I sold my trinkets at the train station, but it's not really worth it when the police catch you every time. I have no idea how to sell the tapestries.
You can sell them at pav train station market

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
When you sell trinkets on platform
  • Maximum number of trinkets sold is based on [[Spirit]] and [[Attractiveness]]
  • If [[Intelligence]] plus [[Perception]] is greater than 80, you have a 1 in 6 chance of evading the police. Otherwise, you will be caught.
by Girl Life Wiki
Thanks. I'm using this , but never saw those details. Is there another?

You can sell them at pav train station market
Thank you. Really enjoying the game BTW, it's way more in-depth than I was expecting. Keep it up :)

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Anne_SL

Jul 6, 2017
can someone tell me how to access the vacant house, no matter how hard I try, the owner always sends me away...

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes