Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
can someone tell me how to access the vacant house, no matter how hard I try, the owner always sends me away...
Its old content and I think its somehow related to the Burger bar job in the city. It only has a weird sex with a ghost scene in it, you'ere not missing anything

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Is there any way to stop the objects window from popping up every time I load a save? I want to permanently disable it, rather than have to manually close it each time.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Is there any way to stop the objects window from popping up every time I load a save? I want to permanently disable it, rather than have to manually close it each time.
I couldn't find a way to stop that either. However, you can drag that specific window out of the work area, resize the window, and then put it off to the side of your desktop. It will remember your choices the next time it pops up and won't get in your way. I did the same for the images window too. Of course this is assuming you are using Qqsp-1.9.0. I have no idea how the other one works.

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869 and Jstain

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
I couldn't find a way to stop that either. However, you can drag that specific window out of the work area, resize the window, and then put it off to the side of your desktop. It will remember your choices the next time it pops up and won't get in your way. I did the same for the images window too. Of course this is assuming you are using Qqsp-1.9.0. I have no idea how the other one works.
I didn't even think of that! It works, thank you so much.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I've posted this on in the OP, hope that's OK. If not tell me and I'll delete it.

monkeymmm

Dec 27, 2017
The Volleyball storyline is incomplete. You can join the team as a sub by playing at the community center. The rest of the involves getting off the sub bench and onto the first team. While you will get told that you need to win 11 out of 20 games to make the championship playoffs or whatever the truth is the season never ends and the playoffs never happen.

Still, it's good exercise.
oh no

Reactions: MikeShox

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is there any way to use coke outside of the room at the parents and the flat with the dudes? You cant use it in the masion ... thats stupid ^^

Bimbo Slave

Jul 30, 2021
Girl Life (v0.8.3.2) (Russian translation by Lf2mr)
speed 13kb. I download only 61 percent for 2 days. downloaded the English version in 36 minutes

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
How can I trigger being allowed back in the house after pregnancy with brother? Do i first need to find somewhere to live in Pav?

Jun 8, 2017
Man I haven’t played this game in forever and I see it’s changed a bit. Is there a list of console commands/cheats I can use to “speed up” some of the events? I am really interested if there is a command that I can use to lower the number of days before I can demand Natasha to “pay her debt”.

I’m still a noob at this game but is there a trick/way to accelerate getting impregnated? I know you can accelerate the actual pregnancy in the menus so the whole thing lasts only a month but I was wondering if there is a way you can skip or fastforward through your character’s menstrual cycle. What I have been doing is just using the cheat menu to force ovulation and have the guy who I want to be the father cum inside. Then fingers crossed, I use “watch tv” action to quickly skip through the day without messing up events using the cheat menu and hoping that it is a successful impregnation.

Is there a better way to both speed up impregnation (and time without spamming an action to kill time)?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How can I trigger being allowed back in the house after pregnancy with brother? Do i first need to find somewhere to live in Pav?
I don't think you can with out cheating. That is a big taboo from mom's point of view, I believe you are just kicked out for good.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Man I haven’t played this game in forever and I see it’s changed a bit. Is there a list of console commands/cheats I can use to “speed up” some of the events? I am really interested if there is a command that I can use to lower the number of days before I can demand Natasha to “pay her debt”.

I’m still a noob at this game but is there a trick/way to accelerate getting impregnated? I know you can accelerate the actual pregnancy in the menus so the whole thing lasts only a month but I was wondering if there is a way you can skip or fastforward through your character’s menstrual cycle. What I have been doing is just using the cheat menu to force ovulation and have the guy who I want to be the father cum inside. Then fingers crossed, I use “watch tv” action to quickly skip through the day without messing up events using the cheat menu and hoping that it is a successful impregnation.

Is there a better way to both speed up impregnation (and time without spamming an action to kill time)?
The wiki likely has some, while there is no console command to speed up days for Natasha, you can use console commands to force events to trigger right then. I am not a coder, just a writer so I don't know what those commands are.

There might be a console command to force pregnancy just out of the blue and then a console command to force who the father is. But the odds of getting knocked up varies from guy to guy. Most of them if you notice don't cum inside Sveta or wear a condom, because most of them don't want to be dads.

I will say though, the game isn't designed to follow a single path, it is more of a life sim. Where you explore many different story arcs at the same time, that way none of them feel like a grind or hard to do, because when one story has a lull the others have things to do. Just a FYI.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
I don't think you can with out cheating. That is a big taboo from mom's point of view, I believe you are just kicked out for good.
digging thru QGen... When she finds a place in Pav, there will be a follow convo to restore access to household.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
digging thru QGen... When she finds a place in Pav, there will be a follow convo to restore access to household.
You can be kicked out for different reasons, I might be wrong but I think that is one of the reasons if you get kicked out there is no going back. Kevin would know for sure and he checks this forum at least once a day I believe.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes