Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to translate the game ?
If you mean to another language, there is a few projects of people doing that. But we have nothing to do with them other than giving them our blessing and answering questions when they ask them. I know there is a Chinese version and I believe a few others but I honestly don't know for sure.

ZeroHD

Jul 30, 2017
If you mean to another language, there is a few projects of people doing that. But we have nothing to do with them other than giving them our blessing and answering questions when they ask them. I know there is a Chinese version and I believe a few others but I honestly don't know for sure.
ok thanks then i have to learn english :D

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
the modeling is hornguys pet project so so he does all that stuff.
in that case, what about expanding the pro-running/skating sections into the summer and winter olympics?

could be anything from just being the highest tier competition, all the way to a whole olympic segment.

endless possibilities since the olympics (especially the olympic village) has a certain reputation after all.

its certainly in theme as well since the summer olympics is still on and the winter olympics is coming soon.

(just my 2 cents)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
in that case, what about expanding the pro-running/skating sections into the summer and winter olympics?

could be anything from just being the highest tier competition, all the way to a whole olympic segment.

endless possibilities since the olympics (especially the olympic village) has a certain reputation after all.

its certainly in theme as well since the summer olympics is still on and the winter olympics is coming soon.

(just my 2 cents)
A bit beyond the scope of GL, it is focused on a girl living in/around Saint Petersburg, international fame for modeling, acting, sports to do it well would require a lot of travel.

With that said I know some devs want to do some regional championship stuff for sports.

Me I tend to write little stuff, personal NPC stories, mini events etc. Many of the apartment stairs, courtyard, street, metro, train etc events I wrote. Then a fair number of the NPC stories I wrote or was the one that rewrote and expanded them.

Likely I will either do a bit more with the dorm, or the office, job, or maybe start on Sonia's story or something along those lines.

Aser

Apr 11, 2017
Everyone please post your save files and show what character progression you made. Its interesting to check others lifes.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
A bit beyond the scope of GL, it is focused on a girl living in/around Saint Petersburg, international fame for modeling, acting, sports to do it well would require a lot of travel.

With that said I know some devs want to do some regional championship stuff for sports.

Me I tend to write little stuff, personal NPC stories, mini events etc. Many of the apartment stairs, courtyard, street, metro, train etc events I wrote. Then a fair number of the NPC stories I wrote or was the one that rewrote and expanded them.

Likely I will either do a bit more with the dorm, or the office, job, or maybe start on Sonia's story or something along those lines.
fair enough. I look forward to it regardless.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Its something I am trying to work on. I have a whole bunch of text that's not up to scratch for expanding it and added a whole load more scenes but I keep getting caught up in other stuff. I will try to get some of it ready before the next official release.
Good to know, thanks :)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Good to know, thanks :)
I just did a proof read and a bit of cleaning up of one of the files Kevin was referring to for him. It still needs some code work but it should hopefully be ready for this release. The one I worked on was lessons about varies BDSM items by Anna.

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
can you address the issue of white screen after a date with generic boyfriends, its been a while now having to exit via emergency exit irrespective of how the date cocludes. thank you

Quamin

Feb 21, 2021
Hey Guys, can anyone tell me, when I do gratuate in school? After how many years? And when to the qualifyings for the Volleyball start?

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Hey Guys, can anyone tell me, when I do gratuate in school? After how many years? And when to the qualifyings for the Volleyball start?
The Volleyball storyline is incomplete. You can join the team as a sub by playing at the community center. The rest of the involves getting off the sub bench and onto the first team. While you will get told that you need to win 11 out of 20 games to make the championship playoffs or whatever the truth is the season never ends and the playoffs never happen.

Still, it's good exercise.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes