Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks, that reassures me, even though now that I know what awaits me, I'll simply make sure to not get involved with the particular guy\ girl... Can I try to free nice charming Lariska from controlling tyrannical Christina without having to look over my shoulder? I don't like the way I have to play it, but I don't like how Lariska and Lina are being treated by Christina either, and Lariska is too cute to miss out on. Will things go smoothly or sour ? Just to make sure, cause I nave to play the blackmail card in the process, an option which I don't like but Lariska intrigues me much :)
Someone is working on the Christina/Lariska/Lina content. So far they have mostly just redone parts of it with out any major changes but make it flow a lot better etc. I know more is planned for it but I honestly don't know how things will play out, if you will have to start the Christina story to do the Lariska or not, I imagine long term not but at the moment it is still pretty much the way it was as far as I know which means you have to start the Christina one to do Lariska, as you have to bring Christina down before you can break her free.

Reactions: Pdiant

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Someone is working on the Christina/Lariska/Lina content. So far they have mostly just redone parts of it with out any major changes but make it flow a lot better etc. I know more is planned for it but I honestly don't know how things will play out, if you will have to start the Christina story to do the Lariska or not, I imagine long term not but at the moment it is still pretty much the way it was as far as I know which means you have to start the Christina one to do Lariska, as you have to bring Christina down before you can break her free.
Yep, from what I can tell, I have got 2 options: be another of Christina's pets, or dominate her through blackmail and keep Lariska for myself. Unless it goes south, I'm tempted to try the latter approach, even though the thought of blackmailing another person is not appealing to me, it seems it's the only possible means of attaining my goal.

mjreynolds

Nov 3, 2020
Is there any way to contribute to the wiki ( ), I got some free time and I really liked the game? this game got huge potential, But it's difficult to continue the story without a proper walkthrough because of so many random events. Should I upload a walkthrough?
That's what really makes the game fun for me. Everytime I play I discover something new. Ive been playing quite sometime now and I still find new stuff.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
I know a few of you have been having issues with pav_slut and that is because the fame code was rewritten. My attempt at it was flawed and would bleed through way too much often overtaking the origin.
The variables are now in the fame['town_type'] format and there were a number that did get missed on first run through. The code to update them is done via a gosub (gs) and they will overwrite manually edited values using stored values in their calculations.

As always with new systems there are notes and instructions, you can find them at the top of the 'fame' file.
Hi Kevin, still a little confused. Could you kindly provide a list of which values to edit if we want the values to stick instead of resetting?

A definitive list would be awesome, and maybe a link to this 'fame' file that you mention having instructions?

Sorry if this has been covered, but there has been so many posts that its kinda making my head spin.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yep, from what I can tell, I have got 2 options: be another of Christina's pets, or dominate her through blackmail and keep Lariska for myself. Unless it goes south, I'm tempted to try the latter approach, even though the thought of blackmailing another person is not appealing to me, it seems it's the only possible means of attaining my goal.
Yeah, you have to bring Chris down to free Lariska but she will try an dget back at you. The revenge will happen a week or two after you blackmail her and if you run into Lariska by the community centre in teh evening and don't react badly to her you should get a decent warning and maybe even some options on how deal with the revenge attempt.

Reactions: Pdiant

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hi Kevin, still a little confused. Could you kindly provide a list of which values to edit if we want the values to stick instead of resetting?

A definitive list would be awesome, and maybe a link to this 'fame' file that you mention having instructions?

Sorry if this has been covered, but there has been so many posts that its kinda making my head spin.
Idk what variables you can edit directly and its not consistant as some fame elements are handled differently. I'll try and get a cheatmenu page setup for fame before next official release.
The game files can be viewed using QGen. It opens up the game files to be veiwed as text but if its just the fame you want to be able to adjust then its a bit extreme as the code there isn't basic in nature.

Reactions: shockspacer

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Is there a cheat to rejoin the starlets. I apparently missed a practice and was kicked out. I don't keep enough saves to fix that I would have to restart. Really, not a fan of that change.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is there a cheat to rejoin the starlets. I apparently missed a practice and was kicked out. I don't keep enough saves to fix that I would have to restart. Really, not a fan of that change.
You have to miss 3 of them to get kicked out but to get back in you need this:
AlbinaQW['StarletsJoined'] = 1
and to reset the misses so you don't get kick for next one this:
starlet_practice_skipped = 0

Nuclearbeast502

Jul 12, 2020
I have an issue with QSP i can select choices and read text but images and sound never pop up for me, all i get is a broken square, anyone know a fix?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have an issue with QSP i can select choices and read text but images and sound never pop up for me, all i get is a broken square, anyone know a fix?
Sounds like you have the images and sound installed in the wrong place, take a screen shot of the folder where your girl life qsp file is and post it up.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Idk what variables you can edit directly and its not consistant as some fame elements are handled differently. I'll try and get a cheatmenu page setup for fame before next official release.
The game files can be viewed using QGen. It opens up the game files to be veiwed as text but if its just the fame you want to be able to adjust then its a bit extreme as the code there isn't basic in nature.
Thanks Kevin.

And yes, a cheat menu for fame and reputation would be massively helpful.

It doesn't get said enough, but thank you to yourself and the entire dev team for all the hard work.

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
You mean Anna who works in the market?
I assume he means Anna in the Pavlovsk hotel. (There is a picture folder with her name, but alot of the pictures are not implemented into the game yet).

Seems like Kevin is working on it though, atleast according to the :

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I assume he means Anna in the Pavlovsk hotel. (There is a picture folder with her name, but alot of the pictures are not implemented into the game yet).

Seems like Kevin is working on it though, atleast according to the :
This is one of the reasons I have been pushing for renaming NPC's so all of them have their own name to avoid confusion.

Anyways that is Larriska's mom and I believe you have to do her story to unlock Anna, which means doing Christina's story to unlock Lariska's I believe. Someone is working on her story but I think at the moment it still requires that.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
For those curious what will be coming for 8.4, this is a list of my projects, I wrote a lot of it but some others helped write some of it as well. The list below is what is already done and in dev builds or is finished writing and just needs final code before being added to the dev builds but all of it will make it into the 8.4 release. I will put the list in spoiler tags for those that don't want to get spoiled

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now debating on what I want to work on next, as I should have time to get a bit more done before feature lock comes in Aug.

Maverick1010

Feb 28, 2019
This is an older picture from before the clothing rework, but I was wondering if anyone could find anymore pictures/videos of this girl? 25.jpg

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes