Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks. I tried to Qgen but did not work. Do you know any tools for that?
You would likely have better luck asking on our discord. I am just a writer so I don't know a ton about coding.

Reactions: e123
Jan 7, 2018
That's what really makes the game fun for me. Everytime I play I discover something new. Ive been playing quite sometime now and I still find new stuff.
This is fine but several times you have no idea on how to progress or what to do. A lot of events are based on RNG/chance and this makes discovery 100x harder.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
This is one of the reasons I have been pushing for renaming NPC's so all of them have their own name to avoid confusion.

Anyways that is Larriska's mom and I believe you have to do her story to unlock Anna, which means doing Christina's story to unlock Lariska's I believe. Someone is working on her story but I think at the moment it still requires that.
New players are often confused by NPC names in the game. Nearly all NPCs have two to three names: full name, short name, and nickname. I understand that this is realistic but it was confusing for some time until I got really familiar with the game. Example: Ekaterina Meynold = Katja = Kat, and Vasily = Shulga. When I first started playing the game I thought Vasily and Shulga were two separate people. Depending on who is speaking, NPCs are referred to by different names. This isn't that big of a deal and can be considered immersive but it does add to the learning curve for new players.

All the NPCs having a unique name to avoid confusion is what I believe you are referring to and is much more important. For example, when the game refers to the name "Kate", it can really be one of three different people.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Yeah, you have to bring Chris down to free Lariska but she will try an dget back at you. The revenge will happen a week or two after you blackmail her and if you run into Lariska by the community centre in teh evening and don't react badly to her you should get a decent warning and maybe even some options on how deal with the revenge attempt.
I unlocked Lariska's house and events both as dominating Christina and as being her pet. I suppose it is still worked on and while unlocking Lariska in pet route too makes sense (as now all are in christina's entourage including the player), getting her should be different than the dominant route, which is not atm.
I dunno if there's anything after her miscarriage. Seems not, but on both routes events are the same if anyone wonders.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
For those curious what will be coming for 8.4, this is a list of my projects, I wrote a lot of it but some others helped write some of it as well. The list below is what is already done and in dev builds or is finished writing and just needs final code before being added to the dev builds but all of it will make it into the 8.4 release. I will put the list in spoiler tags for those that don't want to get spoiled

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now debating on what I want to work on next, as I should have time to get a bit more done before feature lock comes in Aug.
How about enhancing Sveta's role at Aphrodite Photography? Instead of just a model, maybe both a model and photographer?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
New players are often confused by NPC names in the game. Nearly all NPCs have two to three names: full name, short name, and nickname. I understand that this is realistic but it was confusing for some time until I got really familiar with the game. Example: Ekaterina Meynold = Katja = Kat, and Vasily = Shulga. When I first started playing the game I thought Vasily and Shulga were two separate people. Depending on who is speaking, NPCs are referred to by different names. This isn't that big of a deal and can be considered immersive but it does add to the learning curve for new players.

All the NPCs having a unique name to avoid confusion is what I believe you are referring to and is much more important. For example, when the game refers to the name "Kate", it can really be one of three different people.
Use to be each NPC had several nicknames. now they all have a first, last and some have nicknames, which helps. But yes I was refering to there is only one NPC named Ivan in the game for example. We have slowly been replacing aka renaming some of the other ones, the goal is eventually each NPC will have a name no one else shares, other than in a few cases. Like Natasha the school girl and Sveta mom will still likely both have the same name because people will never confuse them.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
the modeling is hornguys pet project so so he does all that stuff.
The talent agency could use more content. Currently, the modeling agency sends you there a couple of times and outside of having a laugh when peeking in on the five casting rooms there isn't much there.

What would be really funny is going into one of the casting rooms and having the talent agency rep say something like, "You're late! I've been waiting for you. Sit down Cindy." You could either say, "I'm not Cindy" or just go along with it and see where it leads. It could be a multi-path route where you get a lead in an acting role or are asked to strip and have sex. A lot could be done here. Some of the skills in Girl's Life aren't being used. This could be a place where they are such as the Singing and Performing Arts skills.

There also isn't much content at all with the nightclub in City Center. It acts more like a placeholder currently.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The talent agency could use more content. Currently, the modeling agency sends you there a couple of times and outside of having a laugh when peeking in on the five casting rooms there isn't much there.

What would be really funny is going into one of the casting rooms and having the talent agency rep say something like, "You're late! I've been waiting for you. Sit down Cindy." You could either say, "I'm not Cindy" or just go along with it and see where it leads. It could be a multi-path route where you get a lead in an acting role or are asked to strip and have sex. A lot could be done here. Some of the skills in Girl's Life aren't being used. This could be a place where they are such as the Singing and Performing Arts skills.

There also isn't much content at all with the nightclub in City Center. It acts more like a placeholder currently.
Both of those are his projects and I honestly don't know what he is working on at the moment.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
It would be nice if the BDSM storyline in the Hotel at the Pavlovsk train station would be continued

Shadicar

Aug 28, 2016
What determines maximum milk storage?
I noticed it suddenly decreased from 9xx to 7xx and I am not sure why.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
It would be nice if the BDSM storyline in the Hotel at the Pavlovsk train station would be continued
Its something I am trying to work on. I have a whole bunch of text that's not up to scratch for expanding it and added a whole load more scenes but I keep getting caught up in other stuff. I will try to get some of it ready before the next official release.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes