Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
same, but sonia's been takiing over that role, so I dunno if it's because I need sonia to slut up and go away or something.
Katja has a requirement before she will as I mentioned in the other post and Sonia is only a chance if she is your friend. There is other characters that will as well if you are friends with them. If you are only seeing her I am guessing you have not done enough of Katja story to set that trigger and are not friends enough with the other.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
same, but sonia's been takiing over that role, so I dunno if it's because I need sonia to slut up and go away or something.
Katja isn't the default take you home person anymore. It can be Nush, Sonja or Katja (edit: for Katja, see above). Also looking at the image files Dan & Vasily will drag you home, I know with Vasily it's when you get drunk with the three amigos while interacting with him, not sure about Dan.

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
Katja has a requirement before she will as I mentioned in the other post and Sonia is only a chance if she is your friend. There is other characters that will as well if you are friends with them. If you are only seeing her I am guessing you have not done enough of Katja story to set that trigger and are not friends enough with the other.
it feels a bit awkward to me because I started at the beginning of summer break and didn't socialize with any of the school kids. Maybe it's because I got those random sonia scenes and it counted towards friendship? Also, those are a bit weird, because in the scenes, I seen her get gangbanged before school even started. I think at first I just saw her normally then it shifted at some point, totaling to seeing her maybe 4-5 times before school started? Maybe me going to the dance before school even started is contributing to something being weird in the background.

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
The wiki is not very helpful. Is there a walkthrough sorted by event lines? The game is very big and a lot of content leads to nowhere. You can figure out how to trigger a event if you know how to use a QSP Editor but how can you know where to look if you don't even know there is an event line completed?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The wiki is not very helpful. Is there a walkthrough sorted by event lines? The game is very big and a lot of content leads to nowhere. You can figure out how to trigger a event if you know how to use a QSP Editor but how can you know where to look if you don't even know there is an event line completed?
Many events and storylines are linked to teh school kids, so build up relationships and when you get the option to walk them home do so. Check the in game journal as a couple of event chains are in there and otherwise just guide Sveta through her life, things will happen and opportunities will open up.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
if i remember good only Slut and Viteks Girlfriend start as non Virgin all other start as Virgin.The Game have a Cheat menu where you can change all to your liking.You can access it after you start the game and have talk with your Mother.Even at the Start you can customize a lot but ingame with Cheat Menu is better as you can see the change direct so you know if you like them or not
Thanks for all the responses. I was trying to play Gopnik, so it makes sense. I'll use the cheat menu then^^

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
it feels a bit awkward to me because I started at the beginning of summer break and didn't socialize with any of the school kids. Maybe it's because I got those random sonia scenes and it counted towards friendship? Also, those are a bit weird, because in the scenes, I seen her get gangbanged before school even started. I think at first I just saw her normally then it shifted at some point, totaling to seeing her maybe 4-5 times before school started? Maybe me going to the dance before school even started is contributing to something being weird in the background.
Some of her old content is likely still messed up. Her falling was completely redone, so none of it should trigger until she falls. She has a little prefall content and will get more. So if you seen her slutting it up before her fall which happens after school starts, then it is a bug. If you can find it again the spots and give us the first 5 words of the scene it would help us find and fix them.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How to start the Natasha storyline?
Wiki says break in classrom, but only 2 nerds are there
You get to know her and eventually she will ask to borrow money, lend it to her and then demand she repay it when you get the chance and that starts it.

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
I have used the cheat to set my relationship at all levels with him. Gone into the bathroom in the evening every single night - it NEVER keys. I did that just to test and see ... my question is : is that code even in? If so - I shouldn't have to be Sherlock Holmes or open the code to find out. I shouldn't even have to have a wiki open to gain traction on the very little provided breadcrumbs.

The number one thing this game could do to be WAY better (again this is my opinion) is to provide WAY better breadcrumbs and reduce the RNG of key interactions.
Getting stepfather to peek at bathroom is not so hard but it's very hard to invite him in.
You need to seduce him in the living room when watching TV together first. And it's a small window to do it, because you need mom and brother not in the living room when stepfather watching TV.
1Tease him till you can seduce him into (anal) sex with you.
2Bathroom peek trigger a lot of times.
Then you can invite him in.

This game has its merit but is very frustrating at the same time. I remember I Sherlock-Holmesed it by open the code to find out like you said.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
You get to know her and eventually she will ask to borrow money, lend it to her and then demand she repay it when you get the chance and that starts it.

How do you get to know her when the only place I find her is the community dance?

almostideal

May 12, 2020
How do you get to know her when the only place I find her is the community dance?
You can meet her at School during morning break and lunch. There are conditions to become her friend IIRC it's based on friendship/grades/slutrep. There will be an event during school where Vicky tells you that Katja that she should hang out with you, it's not based on relationship.

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Any recommendations for storylines/events that would suit a submissive nerd playthrough (i.e. protagonist takes a submissive role, slutting it up is OK but not aggressively. non-con is ok - and encouraged!)?

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
Great game I really enjoy it.... But one thing that really annoys me is when I try buy some cloths I get notice ( and this ruin my game/fun ):

You don't feel daring enough to wear an outfit this revealing and can't bring yourself to buy it.

it is any chance to use somehow cheat on console comand to bypass this ? I just want to decide my self wat is LEWED for "me" and waht is not. Please

Or how I can Increast stats that let me use Lewd coths.

Thank you in advance for help

May 11, 2021
Thank you in advance for help
Inhibition is part of game mechanics, you can gradually lower it by selecting and wearing clothes that Sveta finds daring...
if you don't want to experience that part of the game just simply go to cheatmenu under "skill" subsection and turn Sveta's "sexual inhibition level" to zero.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Any recommendations for storylines/events that would suit a submissive nerd playthrough (i.e. protagonist takes a submissive role, slutting it up is OK but not aggressively. non-con is ok - and encouraged!)?
Depends how sub you want to go but the Dimka storyline is a good way to go, it's open to everyone. There's also the hotel at the highway go to the bar there, get black out drunk. You'll get r**ed and offered a job at an S/M brothel if you admit to liking it. I haven't played either in a while but the brothel can get a bit repetitive, the Dimka storyline is okay not my cup of tea though.

Reactions: smirk

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
Inhibition is part of game mechanics, you can gradually lower it by selecting and wearing clothes that Sveta finds daring...
if you don't want to experience that part of the game just simply go to cheatmenu under "skill" subsection and turn Sveta's "sexual inhibition level" to zero.
Thank you for replay. I was looking for cheat menu but I cant find it :(
Also I dont see any stats for cloths so how I can know which cloths will lower my Inhibition ? :(

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
One thing that immediately comes into my mind would be the Motel a little bit outside of Pavlovsk.
You need to Gon to the Highway in Pavlovsk ... and then wander along the Highway towards Petersburg.

Do this until you get to a Motel.
There you need to get drunk and finally will unlock a BDSM dungeon where you can prostitute yourelf as a sub

Reactions: smirk
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes