Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
Ok I had Inhibition 84 ( yellow strip bar ) and with cheat menu I droped to 69 ( to not break to much my fun ) to get turquoise strip bar, that let me buy some more comfy clothes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In my opinion this Inhibition system is to harsh in this game. Maybe that is up to difficulty? IDK anyway, now I can again enjoy my adventure :)
Thanks guys

Sep 29, 2019
Ok I had Inhibition 84 ( yellow strip bar ) and with cheat menu I droped to 69 ( to not break to much my fun ) to get turquoise strip bar, that let me buy some more comfy clothes.

In my opinion this Inhibition system is to harsh in this game. Maybe that is up to difficulty? IDK anyway, now I can again enjoy my adventure :)
Thanks guys
some Clothes have the wrong Tag for being daring. Some clothes that even a Nun will wear for Sveta is to daring on the other side there are clothes where Sveta is practical Naked but she's ok with that Clothes even with 100 Inhibition :)

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
In my opinion this Inhibition system is to harsh in this game. Maybe that is up to difficulty?
There's multiple factors; the starting conditions determine you initial inhibition. Choosing one of the "good girl" starts will start you off with much higher inhibition than one of the slut/gopnik ones. Your difficulty setting will determine how fast it changes; in my experience inhibition is affected a lot more by the difficulty than the other stats. On the lowest difficulty ('easy peasy') you can be down to 1 in inhibition by the end of the first week no matter what you started with.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Any recommendations for storylines/events that would suit a submissive nerd playthrough (i.e. protagonist takes a submissive role, slutting it up is OK but not aggressively. non-con is ok - and encouraged!)?
The Niko story arc is pretty much designed with that in mind, a charming gopnik boy taking advantage of a shy nerdy girl. But fair warning it can be pretty dark at times.

Reactions: smirk

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Great game I really enjoy it.... But one thing that really annoys me is when I try buy some cloths I get notice ( and this ruin my game/fun ):

You don't feel daring enough to wear an outfit this revealing and can't bring yourself to buy it.

it is any chance to use somehow cheat on console comand to bypass this ? I just want to decide my self wat is LEWED for "me" and waht is not. Please

Or how I can Increast stats that let me use Lewd coths.

Thank you in advance for help
That is designed to show different starts are different. The nerds and some of the outcast are the most conserative, while the gopniks start off the most daring. So depending on your start you are meant to be playing as a more shy reserved girl or a more wild risque girl or inbetween. With that said it is not hard to lower that stat so you can do more. Just wear as revealing clothes as you can. start not wearing panties in a skirt/dress when you can. flash in places like the park when you can and it doesn't take long at all before you can wear pretty much anything.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you for replay. I was looking for cheat menu but I cant find it :(
Also I dont see any stats for cloths so how I can know which cloths will lower my Inhibition ? :(
On the right side of the icon is like three lines with dots, click that opens the menu and inside of that is a option to open the cheat menu.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Thanks guys
Your starting inhibition is based on your start. As others and I said in a post above some starts have very high ones like the nerds and most of the outcast. While gopniks and slut outcast start much lower right off. It is not about difficulty but you are playing a preset character basically that is designed to be play a certain way. Of course after you start you can do what you want and make a nerd or good girl outcast into a wild party slut. But the starting character choice is like your characters background this is what she was like up to this point in her life.

Also many people enjoy the slow corruption and others want to try and play a good girl as long as they can etc. So the different starts are set up to cater to different likes and dislikes.

There is also the custom start, which allows you to make a lot of choices when you design your character to custom tailor it how you want for those that want that, which sounds like that might be what you want.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Does only certain characters give STDs or is it just random? My Sveta has only had sex with her step-brother, step-father, the therapist, and Marcus. She was regularly having sex with her step-brother and the therapist, and did not contract anything during that time. However, she quickly contracted STDs twice after she started having sex with her step-father and Marcus.
There’s a chance with all characters but it’s quite random so this was just coincidence.

Reactions: Spicyporkcutlet

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
Thank for explanation.
My other questiuon is.. I start game as a daughter who moves out of the house and begins an independent adult life (The American Dream).
What is the scenario when we start the game as a schoolgirl? Do we leave (finish) school after a certain amount of days and also start independent, adult life, or does the school scenario last all the time?

As for the game itself, it's great and I would like to ask if the game is still being developed? I'd also like to support your Girl Life project, but I don't see Patreons anywhere. Do you have any?

Dont remember where I did found this :) But I use this as Icon to Girl Life.exe ;)

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Something that is lacking in the character creation interface is information about the stat value's meaning.

Like from what i understood 30 is the base stat you give to your character if she is not specialized in this stat. But we don't know what means having 40 in a stat for exemple. At the age of 16 should she have 40 or 50 or 80 in endurance if she's running regularily ? What means having 50 instead of 30 in perception ?

It would be cool if during the character creation process there would be indicators to choose numbers in a realist way. Not only for stat but for relationship too (what means having 30 with someone versus 80...)

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
Something that is lacking in the character creation interface is information about the stat value's meaning.

Like from what i understood 30 is the base stat you give to your character if she is not specialized in this stat. But we don't know what means having 40 in a stat for exemple. At the age of 16 should she have 40 or 50 or 80 in endurance if she's running regularily ? What means having 50 instead of 30 in perception ?

It would be cool if during the character creation process there would be indicators to choose numbers in a realist way. Not only for stat but for relationship too (what means having 30 with someone versus 80...)
I think... That 20-30 is good to impove "skills" but when you ( or WE ) are older our skill our development (especially physical) begins to slow down, and with time even regress. Generally speaking, the older we are, the less "flexible" we are.
An example: we have 2 females, one is 20 years old and second 40, both of them lead a similar (lazy - i.e. less active) lifestyle.
I bet that a 20-year-old woman will do more pushups, squats and even if they do almost the same, it will be easier for a 20-year-old than 40... ... I think so, but I maybe wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
Yet another question o_O
Does anyone know a way around this: I'm supposed to get the diagnose from the doctor, but when I try it, I get the scene where supposedly the mc's lost her virginity, even though my character sheet says she's a virgin. I haven't had a single sex scene with that character yet apart from the therapists bj and anal scenes. I tried looking through all the cheat option, but found no way to "enforce virginity". Not that this all matters too much anyway, tho...
Thanks again!

Activeslots101

Apr 23, 2017
Yet another question o_O
Does anyone know a way around this: I'm supposed to get the diagnose from the doctor, but when I try it, I get the scene where supposedly the mc's lost her virginity, even though my character sheet says she's a virgin. I haven't had a single sex scene with that character yet apart from the therapists bj and anal scenes. I tried looking through all the cheat option, but found no way to "enforce virginity". Not that this all matters too much anyway, tho...
Thanks again!
I think it's under the Appearance tap in the cheat menu.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank for explanation.
My other questiuon is.. I start game as a daughter who moves out of the house and begins an independent adult life (The American Dream).
What is the scenario when we start the game as a schoolgirl? Do we leave (finish) school after a certain amount of days and also start independent, adult life, or does the school scenario last all the time?

As for the game itself, it's great and I would like to ask if the game is still being developed? I'd also like to support your Girl Life project, but I don't see Patreons anywhere. Do you have any?

Dont remember where I did found this :) But I use this as Icon to Girl Life.exe ;)
Well the whole game is a sandbox life sim. So as a school girl it is about going to school, living at home with your family. Making friends at school, hanging out with them etc. You start on the last year of secondary school which is what some countries call high school. Then once you graduate it is time to move on and get a job or go to the university in the city. Long term we plan to have about 7ish years worth of content.
1 year secondary school or school girl
4 years of University content
2-3 years of work and maybe starting your own family.

Just for the record we just started on year two, so the game is far from being done how we want it to be.

As for if the game is still being developed, yes we just released a new version a few days ago. We do a new update roughly every 3 months. No we don't have a patreon for a host of reasons I won't get into.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

I will bring that up, that is really only something needed in the custom start as you can't change that in the presets. Also how easy it is to raise stats will lower, they was only as fast as they are right now because we had only one year worth of content, now we are starting on the second year of stuff and it will slow down and keep slowing down so it is harder to raise stats and skill. just like in RL. you are not going to go from a 110 pound weakling to one of the strongest men in the world in less than a year.

But for a rule of thumb for now you can use it, but take it with a grain of salt as it might not be exact, but just a ballpark

skill levels
0-20 Barely know what it is
21 - 40 Learner
41 - 60 Competent
61 - 80 Skilled
81 + Master

stat levels
0-20 Below average
21 - 40 average
41 - 60 above average
61 - 80 good
81 - 90 great
91+ world class

Reactions: Xaoyu

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think... That 20-30 is good to impove "skills" but when you ( or WE ) are older our skill our development (especially physical) begins to slow down, and with time even regress. Generally speaking, the older we are, the less "flexible" we are.
An example: we have 2 females, one is 20 years old and second 40, both of them lead a similar (lazy - i.e. less active) lifestyle.
I bet that a 20-year-old woman will do more pushups, squats and even if they do almost the same, it will be easier for a 20-year-old than 40... ... I think so, but I maybe wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
actually we take another way to do it. your stats and skills slowly decline over time so if they are never used they slowly go down. If you slightly use them they stay about the same and if you use them a lot they go up. Though the higher you go with a stat or skill the more it cost, so harder to keep gaining more and faster it will drop

So in your example the 40 year old wouldn't still have the same strength as the 20 year old as it would have slowly dropped

That was the easiest way to code it and why we did it that way.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
i got also one question. You dont really see the clothes you put in storage or? I dont see a way to see whats there. And secondly i put 2 clothes in storage (too conservative) and wanted to sell it on market put it said there i have 0 in storage. Does this still work or is it work in progress?

PS: on start as popular you get a very conservative school uniform at start (cursed school girl)... it really messed with my social group... thats the one i wanted to sell. and somehow it also gave me a swimwear wich doesnt exist in the pics of the version you provided (8.5 All in one, Danilovich swimwear number 98 )

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i got also one question. You dont really see the clothes you put in storage or? I dont see a way to see whats there. And secondly i put 2 clothes in storage (too conservative) and wanted to sell it on market put it said there i have 0 in storage. Does this still work or is it work in progress?

PS: on start as popular you get a very conservative school uniform at start (cursed school girl)... it really messed with my social group... thats the one i wanted to sell. and somehow it also gave me a swimwear wich doesnt exist in the pics of the version you provided (8.5 All in one, Danilovich swimwear number 98 )
Anything to do with clothes blame Kevin.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes