Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
In the journal it used to tell what kind of model you are at Aphrodite, like erotic, nude, fashion etc.
It doesn't anymore?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
In the journal it used to tell what kind of model you are at Aphrodite, like erotic, nude, fashion etc.
It doesn't anymore?
As far as I know nothing has changed, I would be surprised if something was removed since we add to the journal every release.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
there seems to be missing images in the therapists intro to hypnosis when he asks your age and if you are a virgin there is an image tag but no images i searched through all the new and old image files and could not find the ones needed

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
Just wonder how to increase my Inteligence :( I bought some magazines... not sure change that stats or not. Books I can get only in ST. Peterspurg ? I think that I miss something
I chose start character "Beautiful" So I asume that my stats are not high since my character are not so much inteligent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Just wonder how to increase my Inteligence :( I bought some magazines... not sure change that stats or not. Books I can get only in ST. Peterspurg ? I think that I miss something
I chose start character "Beautiful" So I asume that my stats are not high since my character are not so much inteligent.

You can get books in Pavlovsk market too, to open book stoll you need to wonder (grind) on market. Community center has library too.
Sorry about my Engrish

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
You can get books in Pavlovsk market too, to open book stoll you need to wonder (grind) on market. Community center has library too.
Sorry about my Engrish
Your English is great. At least we can both get along because my English is very poor.
Anyway, I am aware of the existence of the Community center, but I must admit that I did not have the opportunity to visit there.
Thanks for the answer

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
Sorry about my Engrish
Off topic....Speaking about playing Girtlk Life I listen to quite calm music on YT, but it is suitable for reading in peace. Just enter YT in the search engine; Relaxing / Peaceful / Calm Music

Sweedycat

May 12, 2020
Hello again ))
Does anyone have same issue?
"Video not found: images/locations/pavlovsk/clinic/therapist/sex/schoolFuckCouchBack3.mp4"

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
There is a bug with Borislav Cafe where once you catched him having his way with your mother (again) after his promise to not touch her and confront him about it, you can't work as waitress anymore.

He tells you that he should't have lied to you and that if you want you can keep working at the cafe without being blackmailed with sex this time.

And whatever the answer you give him you can't work here anymore. You just get a blank page that doesn't give you any options.

It looks like the same bug than when you talk to your teachers at lunch time at school : blank page and your relationship with them does not increase.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There is a bug with Borislav Cafe where once you catched him having his way with your mother (again) after his promise to not touch her and confront him about it, you can't work as waitress anymore.

He tells you that he should't have lied to you and that if you want you can keep working at the cafe without being blackmailed with sex this time.

And whatever the answer you give him you can't work here anymore. You just get a blank page that doesn't give you any options.

It looks like the same bug than when you talk to your teachers at lunch time at school : blank page and your relationship with them does not increase.
That shouldn't be happening at all, that should be blocked off as that path was never completed.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That being said it's a shame that we don't have a waitress job in Pavlovsk ! :unsure: that's the classic etudient job
Only so many of us with so much time to work on stuff. we would like to have one too, just bigger priorities.

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
-The second half of the exotic show in the Pushkin dance theater/Rasputin is actually the one from the burlesque show (and also wants a new ticket for it).
-The Therapist does not make Sveta orgasm. Ever. Even when the text clearly states it should. This is especially troublesome when the hypnotic trigger is active making the Therapist the only one who is supposed to reliably get Sveta to orgasm.
-Refitting individual clothes at the tailor causes a blank screen

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes