den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Is there anyway to determine what exactly do the stats mean with boyfriend/girlfriend? "Change lover's personality/Change lover's perversion"? I think it's 0-2, but I'm not show what it means. 0=nice - 2=asshole/jerk? Same for perversion as well and will you guys work on giving relations a more solid footing? It would be awesome to have some serious relationships working pass the "fooling around" stage and into the "moving in" options.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there anyway to determine what exactly do the stats mean with boyfriend/girlfriend? "Change lover's personality/Change lover's perversion"? I think it's 0-2, but I'm not show what it means. 0=nice - 2=asshole/jerk? Same for perversion as well and will you guys work on giving relations a more solid footing? It would be awesome to have some serious relationships working pass the "fooling around" stage and into the "moving in" options.
the generic bf/gf still need a lot of work, they just don't work like they was meant to honestly and the person that was working on them at first left and others have worked on it but it still has issues. So much so I personally turn it off when I play.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Is there only 2 lvl of bimbo or am i missing something?
There are three bimbo levels (unless something changed in 0.8.5.1), which basically require you to wear bimbo clothes/shoes/makeup for a while at least once a day all together (and have sex, but that's probably obvious).

Reactions: megaera

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
How I can encrease my Reaction? its only one stat that wont change since I start my game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW I found a pretty appetizing cookie on the web - Athletic body shape

You know ... Cookie ;)

By the way ... My "seal" is already doing 78 push-ups

Last edited:

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Changing friendship levels:
I am wondering where exactly your actions have an effect on the friendship levels with your class mates.

It is clear that the talks during morning and lunch break at school have an effect on your friendship levels with your class mates.

What about other situations ... like:
Shower after your PE lessons (where you can check up your class mates and get caught doign it)
Community disco (where you can (try to) hang out or dance with the other boys and girls)
All those scripted events (like following Vicky and Vanya, doing homework with Julia (and getting really close to her))

Do (some of) these situations actually affect your frriendship levels (as displayed in your Journal) as well?

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
There are three bimbo levels (unless something changed in 0.8.5.1), which basically require you to wear bimbo clothes/shoes/makeup for a while at least once a day all together (and have sex, but that's probably obvious).
Thx for the answer. Can you explain to me what's happening here?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nevrius

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How I can encrease my Reaction? its only one stat that wont change since I start my game

You know ... Cookie ;)

some of the athletic stuff will change the physical stats I don't recall what changed reaction off hand. Kevin is on vacation so might have to wait till he comes back.

Reactions: Lizard2214

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Changing friendship levels:
I am wondering where exactly your actions have an effect on the friendship levels with your class mates.

It is clear that the talks during morning and lunch break at school have an effect on your friendship levels with your class mates.

What about other situations ... like:
Shower after your PE lessons (where you can check up your class mates and get caught doign it)
Community disco (where you can (try to) hang out or dance with the other boys and girls)
All those scripted events (like following Vicky and Vanya, doing homework with Julia (and getting really close to her))

Do (some of) these situations actually affect your frriendship levels (as displayed in your Journal) as well?
Most stuff like that will, typically most things you think would make someone likely to like or dislike you more should have code to do it. With that said there is always a chance something was missed, but most should have it.

Reactions: Jen_73

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Thx for the answer. Can you explain to me what's happening here?
Well, it looks like bimbo might be bugged again, if you can't progress past level 2. It worked in 0.8.5, so it must be a new thing, too (I'm just gonna guess you're running 0.8.5.1).
Dunno how to fix it, though, I'm no coder. Best thing to do is that someone from the dev-team sees this and a bugfix comes out for that.

Reactions: megaera

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Most stuff like that will, typically most things you think would make someone likely to like or dislike you more should have code to do it. With that said there is always a chance something was missed, but most should have it.
Thanks a lot, good to know

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
Just out of curiosity, because maybe I missed something, does "our" (player character) brother Kolka have his own room? Well, and if it does, when is our brother birthday?

The reason why I am asking

Stepfather might also get it .... event, not a cake;)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just out of curiosity, because maybe I missed something, does "our" (player character) brother Kolka have his own room? Well, and if it does, when is our brother birthday?

The reason why I am asking

Stepfather might also get it .... event, not a cake;)
No he sleeps on the couch in the living room and yes he has a set birthday in game but I don't know what it is off the top of my head.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Still sad there is no events with the mom, even if it took a lot of grinding or very specific events to corrupt. Specially the disco event, it was a nice reconciliation plot. But overall still a fun game and happy that there is still development and a lot of engagement with the community unlike many QSP games. Looking foward to see how the game "transforms" when comparing to now.

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
how long does it take for the therapist bit to end?

I've been ignoring him for a more than a month and Sveta still wants to meet him at 18:00, and she often can't orgasm

Is there some specific action that needs to be taken to break the dependence?

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019

If i remember correctly, fishing in Gadukino gives good boost.

You know ... Cookie ;)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Still sad there is no events with the mom, even if it took a lot of grinding or very specific events to corrupt. Specially the disco event, it was a nice reconciliation plot. But overall still a fun game and happy that there is still development and a lot of engagement with the community unlike many QSP games. Looking foward to see how the game "transforms" when comparing to now.
If you mean sex there will never be sex with mom. Some NPC's will never have sex because of sexual orientation etc.

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
Hi Nutluck

I get some idea today and I know that is easy to say but hard to do, so No Presure ;P . Dont know did you ever play Fallout game like Fallout New Vegas or Fallout 4 ? I love this game Never enoughth for me.

So I was thihnking, If that is possible of course and you devs will see any profit in that to implement that to the game. This would improve Custom Start like New in Town.
if player choose New in Town scenario at the beginning would get some sort of questions that would Increase or Decrease some skill ( each answer would give/ take 1 or 5 skills points from specific category )

Like is on this screenshot ( of course questions and answers need to be change that will fit to Girl Life game )

In other words each Custom Start - Newe in Town would be different since player each time would create different personality. Just image profesions or Way of Life that we do in our life.... Sveta would do as well ;)
Its just an idea.... nothing more.

Edit:
Also I forget to ask.... Any chance to add possibility to looking for job online on Mobile ?
Selfie that we do...can We ( the player ) sell them ... for profit of course?
Regards

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes