Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
what are the current main/best ways of lowering your willpower? I know the therapist is a good way to lower it but for now id rather not be locked into that route
If I recall if you constant run out of willpower it will go down over time.

Reactions: anon1010

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Or use the the 0.8.5.1 stable build linked on the main page as the last official release, then all you need is the core pack.
Sorry I've come across a problem so I've obviously done something wrong, I was using the 8.5.1 version and copied over the core pack but can't meet students at school (attached pic)? Can you assist? Thanks.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sorry I've come across a problem so I've obviously done something wrong, I was using the 8.5.1 version and copied over the core pack but can't meet students at school (attached pic)? Can you assist? Thanks.
If you are using the 0.8.5.1 stable version qsp I have no clue as it worked just fine on that one. If you are using the dev build aka Girl Life (2022-03=02) which was posted in this thread not to long ago then those things are being actively worked on so it is likely a bug.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
If you are using the 0.8.5.1 stable version qsp I have no clue as it worked just fine on that one. If you are using the dev build aka Girl Life (2022-03=02) which was posted in this thread not to long ago then those things are being actively worked on so it is likely a bug.
Yes, I've updated to the new core version. If it's likely to get fixed I can go back to the previous 8.5.1 as I've kept it just in case. Also came across an issue with the the picture of Sveta (attached). I presume it's also a bug?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yes, I've updated to the new core version. If it's likely to get fixed I can go back to the previous 8.5.1 as I've kept it just in case. Also came across an issue with the the picture of Sveta (attached). I presume it's also a bug?
It will be fixed in time for the next release but not sure if it will be the next dev build as those files are being actively worked on.

no the image is not a bug, it means you choose custom avatar during character creation, that is a place holder to show you what to name your custom avatar image and where to place it. If you don't choose that, then you get the dynamic avatars based on hair color and hair style.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
It will be fixed in time for the next release but not sure if it will be the next dev build as those files are being actively worked on.

no the image is not a bug, it means you choose custom avatar during character creation
OK thanks, I'll revert to 0.8.5.1 for now then. Thanks for the info re the avatar & I'll use the standard going forward.

Oct 30, 2019
Not sure which door you are referring to.
It might be a mod. Not sure. But when you are in the city center, a message comes up mentioning two bums looking for a third person to help them buy alcohol. If you volunteer, they rape you, take all your money and leave you naked and alone in the big city. The games than gives you the option of searching for an entrance to a "basement." After a few searches, you find it. But the entryway is locked. You can try to break it open but it says you need something called "clips." I have no idea what those are or where to find them. I thought maybe someone here has come across this and figured it out.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It might be a mod. Not sure. But when you are in the city center, a message comes up mentioning two bums looking for a third person to help them buy alcohol. If you volunteer, they rape you, take all your money and leave you naked and alone in the big city. The games than gives you the option of searching for an entrance to a "basement." After a few searches, you find it. But the entryway is locked. You can try to break it open but it says you need something called "clips." I have no idea what those are or where to find them. I thought maybe someone here has come across this and figured it out.
It is either very old content which means likely was never finished or a mod. I honestly have never heard of that so my guess is a mod, but there is some older city content I have never done or worked on so that is possible.

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
Is this perhaps the Additional Adventures mod?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Quick question please: when Sveta is working the glamour job I've tried to rent a room at the Hotel Indigo when she finishes late but it always says they have no rooms so do I need to do something to enable this (using 8.5.1)? Thanks.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Quick question please: when Sveta is working the glamour job I've tried to rent a room at the Hotel Indigo when she finishes late but it always says they have no rooms so do I need to do something to enable this (using 8.5.1)? Thanks.
No the hotel is not fully implimented yet but I think someone is working on unlocking it this release so you can rent a room there but that will be it.

Reactions: BBZ01
May 11, 2021
The Kevin who became a Smarts. The Smarts who became a Leader. The GL English community proudly presents...

Girl Life (2022-03-07)

postscript: thank you all for playing and test the hella out of each release!
Hail, players, we who are about to dine salute you!

Vax072

Mar 10, 2019
It is either very old content which means likely was never finished or a mod. I honestly have never heard of that so my guess is a mod, but there is some older city content I have never done or worked on so that is possible.
I’ve played this game for many hours but I never met this event, sorry...

Mrogers34567

Oct 20, 2021
I'm not that familiar with QSP games but I do have the recommended version of the QSP player and yet I get the error attached from time to time. Can someone help me with why I get it and what to do? Error.PNG

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
The GL English community proudly presents...
Girl Life (2022-03-07)
Hi, sorry... another question: This is the qsp file only so will I need the core pack from "Girl Life 0.8.5 Core Image Pack(Optimized)" as I'm currently using 8.5.1 (the official release).
Also as regards the game when attending class if you want Sveta to get good grades she has to pay attention & do homework but is there any benefit from asking questions?
Also a thought for some non fluff nice touch in a future update: if Sveta enters a competition maybe her family and BF/GF could attend and/or she could chat about it with family & friends... Similarly maybe add an option to introduce Sveta 's BF/GF to your family.
Funnily enough the main thing I love is the ability to do some of the non fluff stuff and as in life Sveta needs to commit substantial time to it if she wants to succeed. (In my teen years I was a good runner - finished 21st as a 1st year in secondary (high) school in a half marathon where everyone in the school had to compete - regrettably I had a shitty time then and became a bit of a rebel so didn't train etc. Looking back now, stupid decision but brings a smile to imagine what might have been). :) Many thanks folks.

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Small bug: when doing running practice Sveta's hunger can drop too low but when she eats her sandwich & drinks her water the message still says she can't do this because she's too hungry. If you leave the sports club then simply return this overcomes the bug.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes