Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Such good info. Thanks Nutluck. And the writing is very good. On the customizing of character, are you saying that if you customize your character at the beginning during the launch of the game to a petite small tits girl, then the photos in the game will actually reflect that?
If you choose customize there is a image in the image folder called avatar.jpg you can drop your own image there named that and the game will always use that image for your avatar. Sex scenes etc will use the same images regardless of start because there is no way to have different images for all the possible Sveta's out there for every sex scene or even non sex scene. For example it took us days to find a image of two girls clothes shopping in a outdoor open air market for a up coming seen. So needless to say to try and find a different one for all the different possible looks would be insanely hard. Not to mention even if we managed it the image folder size would explode in size to likely 5 or 6 times what it is now.

Hopefully that answers your questions and explains why unique images for each Sveta is just not feasible beyond the one for the avatar.

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
What school activities am I able to compete in? And if I take up cheerleading (the first one on offer) will I be locked out of the others?

Oct 30, 2019
My MC, the little high school teen, woke up one morning with a huge cock between her legs. It happened before and she was able to remove it by playing with it in the bathroom, but now whatever she does, noting happens. Am I missing something? She can't go anywhere other than her room or the bathroom until she fixes her problem. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything she can do, or do I need to start the game over again? It all started when she had a dream and made a visit the lady who teaches magic at center city and decided not to drink the goo she was handed.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
My MC, the little high school teen, woke up one morning with a huge cock between her legs. It happened before and she was able to remove it by playing with it in the bathroom, but now whatever she does, noting happens. Am I missing something? She can't go anywhere other than her room or the bathroom until she fixes her problem. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything she can do, or do I need to start the game over again? It all started when she had a dream and made a visit the lady who teaches magic at center city and decided not to drink the goo she was handed.
Pretty sure you're running the Kolka mod so you probably won't find a lot of help here. The only consistent way to make Sveta's boner go away is to masturbate in bed but if you don't get to your room before Anya wakes up then for some reason the option won't pop up until night or sometimes the next day. If you're stuck in your house in the morning with a boner then open the options menu with the far right button in you additional description window. Go to cheats and click on teleport to Pavlovsk. You'll be able to go to school and play out the day normally until you get home. Only other option is to save scum your auto save until you can either jerk off in your room in the morning or you don't transform.

For the future continue with the helping Kolka with his homework event line until you've helped him with his anatomy homework a few times. You can help him with his homework any school day in the living room while the time is at 17:XX. After you advance that quest enough and go on some park dates you'll be able to go into the living room in the mornings when you have wood and fuck him in the ass to take care of it.

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've looked through the wiki and the NPC Ana isn't even mentioned. I'm supposed to meet up with her in workout clothes on the weekend in the city (but not at night) in order to get a sword for Aleksei. I've looked in many places and haven't found her. Is there a very specific time and location?

Again, sorry if this has been asked, but I searched for Ana as well as sword and nothing was found. Not sure where else to look.

Thanks in advance.

Oct 30, 2019
Pretty sure you're running the Kolka mod so you probably won't find a lot of help here. The only consistent way to make Sveta's boner go away is to masturbate in bed but if you don't get to your room before Anya wakes up then for some reason the option won't pop up until night or sometimes the next day. If you're stuck in your house in the morning with a boner then open the options menu with the far right button in you additional description window. Go to cheats and click on teleport to Pavlovsk. You'll be able to go to school and play out the day normally until you get home. Only other option is to save scum your auto save until you can either jerk off in your room in the morning or you don't transform.

For the future continue with the helping Kolka with his homework event line until you've helped him with his anatomy homework a few times. You can help him with his homework any school day in the living room while the time is at 17:XX. After you advance that quest enough and go on some park dates you'll be able to go into the living room in the mornings when you have wood and fuck him in the ass to take care of it.
Thanks. I found out it's a random event so I just loaded a pervious save. If I save the game before she goes to sleep it "should" be OK I think. Just reload it? I had her do everything she could and nothing seemed to work. I do remember Kolka seeing her and it not affecting him. The game said he couldn't see it for some reason. That's probably what caused the "bug."

Vax072

Mar 10, 2019
So is there any way to get rid of the hypnotherapy "addiction"? I've gone 3+ months and it's still the same.
You may wait even longer, or use the cheat, no other choice. I’ve got the same problem, the addiction decreases with time.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Nutluck Playing through with Natasha as a close friend & lent her some money which she can't repay. From her answer if MC demands payment that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That said I decided to forgive & have a question: I'm a bit surprised that she's just delighted so I guess
If not it maybe a nice touch to add this in a future update, maybe if the MC talks money with her again...

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
We want to do stuff like that but it isn't easy to do, mostly it is hard to write unless you have a really good idea what to do.
I'd be happy to have a go at a draft for you if you wish then if you like it, great & if not just bin it. No hard feelings :)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So is there any way to get rid of the hypnotherapy "addiction"? I've gone 3+ months and it's still the same.
As far as I am aware the only way to get rid of it is to use willpower to resist going for a extended period of time until it goes away.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've looked through the wiki and the NPC Ana isn't even mentioned. I'm supposed to meet up with her in workout clothes on the weekend in the city (but not at night) in order to get a sword for Aleksei. I've looked in many places and haven't found her. Is there a very specific time and location?

Again, sorry if this has been asked, but I searched for Ana as well as sword and nothing was found. Not sure where else to look.

Thanks in advance.
First I have heard of it, if it is not from a mod then it sounds like something new for the magic side of the game. I know they are adding stuff but I don't work on the magic side of it, so I have no clue. Didn't even know this existed.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Nutluck Playing through with Natasha as a close friend & lent her some money which she can't repay. From her answer if MC demands payment that
That said I decided to forgive & have a question: I'm a bit surprised that she's just delighted so I guess
If not it maybe a nice touch to add this in a future update, maybe if the MC talks money with her again...
The person that was working on her story arc is no longer with the game, with that said though she is straight/bi curiuos(yes the npc's have sexual orientation for those curious), meaning she is more into guys but under the right circumstances will have sex with other girls aka her story arc of forcing her makes her realize this, until then she only likes guys.

Reactions: BBZ01

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'd be happy to have a go at a draft for you if you wish then if you like it, great & if not just bin it. No hard feelings :)
I don't recall what it was this was referencing off the top of my head. But everyone is welcome to help with the game.

I would strong suggest joining our discord if you have not yet. Write up a rough overview of what your idea would be, like a 2-3 paragraphs or so describing all the stuff you want to do. Then if we think it fits you can write up a more detailed draft, to give us which will likely get feedback and suggestions etc. Then you start writing your idea and you will need to find quality images that work.

If you are serious though I suggest joining as I said our discord and dropping me a PM on there, I use the same user name.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I don't recall what it was this was referencing off the top of my head. But everyone is welcome to help with the game.
It was: " if Sveta enters a competition maybe her family and BF/GF could attend and/or she could chat about it with family & friends... Similarly maybe add an option to introduce Sveta 's BF/GF to your family."
I would strong suggest joining our discord if you have not yet. Write up a rough overview of what your idea would be, like a 2-3 paragraphs or so describing all the stuff you want to do. Then if we think it fits you can write up a more detailed draft, to give us which will likely get feedback and suggestions etc. Then you start writing your idea and you will need to find quality images that work.
Sorry, I'm unaware of "Discord" but will look into depending on the outcome of this? Also I have limited time so not sure how much I can do especially on a regular basis. That said how about initially I do do something based on the above (Sveta at a competition & a friend/BF/GF going to her place) and also maybe something on Natasha if Sveta forgives the debt then see what you think. Initially I propose to just write some stuff & worry about images if you like it. If I send it to you as a message initially? Guess if it's OK we can go from there.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It was: " if Sveta enters a competition maybe her family and BF/GF could attend and/or she could chat about it with family & friends... Similarly maybe add an option to introduce Sveta 's BF/GF to your family."

Sorry, I'm unaware of "Discord" but will look into depending on the outcome of this? Also I have limited time so not sure how much I can do especially on a regular basis. That said how about initially I do do something based on the above (Sveta at a competition & a friend/BF/GF going to her place) and also maybe something on Natasha if Sveta forgives the debt then see what you think. Initially I propose to just write some stuff & worry about images if you like it. If I send it to you as a message initially? Guess if it's OK we can go from there.
Ah ok yeah

It is on the OP of this thread a link called discord. You can either use the webpage version or install the app. It is a chat app sorta not sure how to explain it. It is very active with all the devs using it and most of our players using it.

I would start with something small so you can get use to how things are done and just do one thing. We are wanting to add reactions etc so a write up of where some of the family might come and watch Sveta play volleyball at the community center and we can go from there and once that is done assuming everything works out. If you like working on the game you can see about doing something else

yeah a PM here works but I will be slower to respond here than I am on discord.

Reactions: BBZ01

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

Thanks in advance.
Ana is very new which is why she's not in the Wiki (which is fan maintained and quite a bit behind).
She will be outside the courthouse in the city, you'll need sports outfit and trainers, good luck!

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
Ana is very new which is why she's not in the Wiki (which is fan maintained and quite a bit behind).
She will be outside the courthouse in the city, you'll need sports outfit and trainers, good luck!
I must've misread. I thought she said she'd only be there on the weekend, but turns out she's there on a weekday. Thanks for the response!

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Write up a rough overview of what your idea would be, like a 2-3 paragraphs or so describing all the stuff you want to do. Then if we think it fits you can write up a more detailed draft, to give us which will likely get feedback and suggestions etc. Then you start writing your idea and you will need to find quality images that work.
Also Kevin Smarts OK I've been taking notes and sent you a message on F95 so you can have a look off line.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes