gaeliclord

Oct 14, 2017
Can people share their save games such a huge game would be good to start off with the girl already somewhat developed or something very grindy game

tix07

Oct 1, 2017
Is there any Femdom on male in the game or anything planned for it, didn't seen anything ?
Also it is a shame that you can't interract have relation with the teachers!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can people share their save games such a huge game would be good to start off with the girl already somewhat developed or something very grindy game
People could but it wouldn't help much, as the game is a sandbox life sim. There is lots of short stories but no over all story. If they sent you a saved game it would just mean they finished some stories and you would still need to start new ones.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there any Femdom on male in the game or anything planned for it, didn't seen anything ?
Also it is a shame that you can't interract have relation with the teachers!
Yes there already is some and more will be added over time.

You can interact with the teachers and even have sex with a few of them but their content is fairly shallow at the moment.

Reactions: BBZ01

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Sveta is working at the same modelling agency as Anushka but when you talk to her about it you can't interact & say you've seen her portfolio and you work there too; maybe suggest go to work there together sometimes. Is this planned for the future?

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
So what did I do to disable the ability to click and enlarge images? And how do I reenable it? I am at a loss here.

EDIT: OK I think I know what happened. But not how to rectify it, or if I even want to. I used to be able to click on body/breast/mouth in the character description and it would have a popup image that I could close out when I was satisfied. I guess I moved it into one of the panels and it was hidden. I am unable to unattach it from the panels themselves and have it free floating but I can move it to other panels.

Last edited:

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
Is the Aurora Talent Agency supposed to be functional right now in the March 7 dev build?
Going into the interview hallway no longer has the options for you to accidentally walk in on in progress auditions
Viewing the callboard and signing up for an interview doesn't actually cause there to be any content down the hallway either

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sveta is working at the same modelling agency as Anushka but when you talk to her about it you can't interact & say you've seen her portfolio and you work there too; maybe suggest go to work there together sometimes. Is this planned for the future?
You can talk to her about it at the modeling agency if you find her there she works one or two saturdays a week in the late morning early afternoon time.

eventually you will be able to talk to her at her apartment about it, when I find time to write it out.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So what did I do to disable the ability to click and enlarge images? And how do I reenable it? I am at a loss here.

EDIT: OK I think I know what happened. But not how to rectify it, or if I even want to. I used to be able to click on body/breast/mouth in the character description and it would have a popup image that I could close out when I was satisfied. I guess I moved it into one of the panels and it was hidden. I am unable to unattach it from the panels themselves and have it free floating but I can move it to other panels.
I believe it is a setting but I can't remember how to change it, Kevin should likely know.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is the Aurora Talent Agency supposed to be functional right now in the March 7 dev build?
Going into the interview hallway no longer has the options for you to accidentally walk in on in progress auditions
Viewing the callboard and signing up for an interview doesn't actually cause there to be any content down the hallway either
It was worked on recently I don't know, but my guess that is a but if something is missing that was there.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
I must've misread. I thought she said she'd only be there on the weekend, but turns out she's there on a weekday. Thanks for the response!
I tried to meet Ana in front of the courthouse several weekdays in a row at different times in different sport outfits and shoes, with and without sports underwear but no luck yet. Is there a special weekday or special sports outfit needed?

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
I tried to meet Ana in front of the courthouse several weekdays in a row at different times in different sport outfits and shoes, with and without sports underwear but no luck yet. Is there a special weekday or special sports outfit needed?
I don’t know if there’s a requirement. I was in bimbo mode with no underwear. If I had to guess, I think the time of day is important. I went there around noon on a Monday if I recall correctly.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
I don’t know if there’s a requirement. I was in bimbo mode with no underwear. If I had to guess, I think the time of day is important. I went there around noon on a Monday if I recall correctly.
Or maybe I can't meet Ana if I am even slightly pregnant...

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
Or maybe I can't meet Ana if I am even slightly pregnant...
I’m not sure how to post things in a spoiler alert, but that seems like a good reason not to be able to trigger the event due to what happens when you meet her.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
My quests says that I should do something with Lariska. I'm very good friends with her but nothing. She's obviously terrified of Christina & a pain in the a*** bully. I've caught her with the teacher & have spoken to her & left it that she'd do what I want when I know what it is so I tried talking to her to get her to release her hold over Lariska but no such option. I presume that the resolution is to spread the dirt & deal with her in the probable fight?... Anyone know?... If not guess I'll do it anyway, don't like bullies... Thanks.

Last edited:

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
My quests says that I should do something with Lariska. I'm very good friends with her but nothing. She's obviously terrified of Christina & a pain in the a*** bully. I've caught her with the teacher & have spoken to her & left it that she'd do what I want when I know what it is so I tried talking to her to get her to release her hold over Lariska but no such option. I presume that the resolution is to spread the dirt & deal with her in the probable fight?... Anyone know?... If not guess I'll do it anyway, don't like bullies... Thanks.
To do stuff with Lariska, I think you have to deal with Christina first. Go to the lake on a Saturday and she should be there. Either fight her or submit, either way, this should unlock stuff with Lariska. Talk to Lariska at school, then she should be available to meet up immediately after school lets out and you can go to her house. Eventually, after flirting with her enough, you should get options to do more stuff with her.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
deal with Christina first. Go to the lake on a Saturday and she should be there
Many thanks. I guess I have to spread the rumours about her 1st?... She's plain nasty anyway so no issues with that. Just hope my Sveta can kick her arse. :)

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
OK I had enough of Christina's bullying when she picked on a friend, Lina, in the locker room so spread the gossip. Sveta got jumped leaving school. Wow Christina has some strength!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sveta took some serious damage but happy outcome, total humiliation! Kudos to the writer, very well written.
I know it's a game but takes me back... Shitty teenage years re my dad (read Anushka's mum) so I had a rep for a trouble maker (deserved) never bullied but loved sorting the bullies out. Memories... Yeah I know could have grown up quicker & gave myself less grief! I've played Sveta as a troublemaker but until now have tried to stay out of trouble and improve school grades and concentrate on my passion for running but further resistance was futile. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Savasch and Kjct

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
OK I had enough of Christina's bullying when she picked on a friend, Lina, in the locker room so spread the gossip. Sveta got jumped leaving school. Wow Christina has some strength!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sveta took some serious damage but happy outcome, total humiliation! Kudos to the writer, very well written.
I know it's a game but takes me back... Shitty teenage years re my dad (read Anushka's mum) so I had a rep for a trouble maker (deserved) never bullied but loved sorting the bullies out. Memories... Yeah I know could have grown up quicker & gave myself less grief! I've played Sveta as a troublemaker but until now have tried to stay out of trouble and improve school grades and concentrate on my passion for running but further resistance was futile. :)
Glad you enjoyed it.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Glad you enjoyed it.
Yep, brought back some memories (bad - dad & good consequence of my reactions to dad). Kudos to whoever is doing the Anushka story as I can relate her to some of my friends at that age. Nice to see that the following Monday she's in with the outcasts but guess it's watch my back time...
Shame about poor Sonia though, missed why she's an outcast too. Consequence of kicking Christina's ass? Went to chat to her at break as she was a friend before & you don't desert friends in an hour of need. Anything I can do to get her back to "normal"?...

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes