Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
some statistics bug in 0.8.5.1 related to shower:
On the 13th "let him look" (the brother) in the shower, this line appears in statistics:
"Times you were exposed to others' nudity".

Makes no sense and why on the 13th one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo
Jun 8, 2017
I just did my yearly playthrough of the latest update. Did they remove having sex with the subway groper out of the current update? I remembered there were sex scenes outside of just blowjobs.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When is the next update coming we've been waiting for so long :(
Once every 3 months roughly the last one was just before Christmas, this one will be the end of this month give or take a week, depending how the bug hunting goes.

Reactions: JennaJJ

MiaRaven

Dec 7, 2021
Why is the mp4 file not showing when its clearly there, this happens to 60% of the giffs/pics in the therapist folder?

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
how does Sveta becomes Vitek's gf in 0.8.5.1 ?
she's gopnik, yet at disco I can only "talk with vitek" which leads to drink beer, but no matter how many times does it, never leads to more (unlike previous versions did).

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Why is the mp4 file not showing when its clearly there, this happens to 60% of the giffs/pics in the therapist folder?
likely the videos don't have the right codex, the person that added that was new and is now off doing their own game.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how does Sveta becomes Vitek's gf in 0.8.5.1 ?
she's gopnik, yet at disco I can only "talk with vitek" which leads to drink beer, but no matter how many times does it, never leads to more (unlike previous versions did).
it should work but I will let a coder know to take a look.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
As some of you know the new release will be coming out soon. We just entered into feature lock and put out the first build. What is feature lock? That is the version of the game with all the new content done but with some possible bugs still, so we release them so people can help find bugs. If you want to look for bugs or just to get a sneak peak at the upcoming release you can check out the feature lock build here.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
The fairy in the park stopped to try to make me prettier. Is there any reason for this? I haven't reached the limit of body part enlargement yet.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I mean i love to test your games, but we have to know what's new in game to check it out :p
there is a number of little things but the big ones is we completely changed the game starts. Now they are all Sveta, one starts in pav in year one of the game and the other in the city in year 2 of the game. In both cases you can choose to start at the beginning of summer or end of summer. In pav that means just before school starts and in the city it means enrolled at the Uni.

Their is 3 versions of each start, regular, magical and MtF. I don't remember the order of the choices but that covers it all.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
Hey, does anyone know how to perform in the del parco, after agreeing to play there after 2 weeks? I visited there a few fridays after that, but there's no option of performing.
Cheers

May 11, 2021
"No man is a Kevin" ~ Kevin-"go-figure-out-yourself-"Smarts and Anya happily present

Girl Life (2022-03-23) - Feature Lock -2

Dev Image Pack 3

We are in Feature Lock, an intense bug crashing phase before we do an official release.
So play-test for us if you can, thank you! :)

~change log~

2022-03-23- feature lock
New Anushka scenes added
New school gossip to keep you upto date with Sonia's fall
new random metro events
Release valve if Sveta has gotten very pent up to prevent Sveta from avoiding orgasming due to long-term slightly too low arousal
New Katja chat at the disco, including a threesome with her and Marcus
new cars and some replacements of cars
City hotel now has some rooms available
Body system refactored and appearance calculation changed to require much more skincare. Skincare options also added.
Katya storyline tweaked, recoded and text updates
New descriptions for some body parts
Stripper job now requires clothing so you should be stripping with various tweaks and improvments
Clinics now accept card payments
Beach hangouts with jocks and cool kids added
Changes to the starts with new options (including university starts) and all of them ending up as the same Sveta so Grandparents and eventually parents/siblings will be more a part of her life
Gloryhole added to women's toilets at night club
More chats and social group/standing impact on greetings for school kids
Inventory items and fame cheats added
Dental services now available in Pav clinic
Changes to some dresses and outfits to give more distinct style to the stores, based on your feedback
Pet dog re-added but only to some homes
New function to save and restore the game settings, has to be done via copy/paste as QSP offers nothing more sophisticated
some code refactoring
Bug fixes and text edits

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
To go along with what shrimp wrote above.
1) Igor story arc now can be started by blackmailing him, just being friends, or dating him. (before you could only do his story arc if you dated him), including some new sex scenes.
2) Revamp of the school chats so the NPC's have somewhat different text based on social group or slut rep and then within those difference based on how much they like you. Though some publicly will treat you the same no matter how they feel because they care about their social rep a lot.
3) adding option to talk to the jocks after pickup games, make sure the pickup games will be happening during summer months
4) adding the ability to chat to the nerds after their game night ends even if Sveta is not a nerd, making sure there is a version of the nerd game night during summer
5) added in versions of Natasha not wearing panties at school when her skirt is pulled up if you are far enough in her story arc to make her not wear them to school.
6) added version of no panties if when someone grabs Sveta's butt during break at school and lifts her skirt
7) completely redid the butt grab scene during break. Now it can happen regardless of which social group you go to talk to instead of only if you talked to the nerds. It also has different chances to trigger based on hotcat, high hotcat leads to high chance, medium hotcat low chance, low hotcat and it won't trigger anymore. Also completely redid who grabs Sveta's butt and what the outcomes are, it is now set NPC's that do it so each version is a bit more personal based on which NPC it is doing it.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
looking forward to seeing the new outcomes of #7. it always struck me as weird how there was no good option for Sveta when that happen or an event similar to it happens.

e.g. slapping the culprit ends up with Sveta going to the headmistress office and either getting spanked or sent to detention. don't get me wrong, I do enjoy watching those scenes, but somehow it always seems like a lose-lose situation for her with no good choices.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes