FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
It was worked on recently I don't know, but my guess that is a but if something is missing that was there.
Not sure if it's part of the intended delivery in the feature lock release, but the Aurora area is still non-functional as of the March 22 dev build.

You can click on something to try out for from the audition list (the callboard), but the area with the interview rooms is always empty except for the "Leave" option.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
This is a great game with a lot of opportunities, easy to run - no taxing on your system and way better than those renpy/unity renders. Even my potato laptop can handle it flawlessly. Yes, there's no animation or drawn art but in terms of fun, replayability it can easily hold a candle to most popular games. The only missing here is that Svetlana cant auction her virginity and has no skip button so school gets boring.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This is a great game with a lot of opportunities, easy to run - no taxing on your system and way better than those renpy/unity renders. Even my potato laptop can handle it flawlessly. Yes, there's no animation or drawn art but in terms of fun, replayability it can easily hold a candle to most popular games. The only missing here is that Svetlana cant auction her virginity and has no skip button so school gets boring.
There is a mod for selling virginity, as for school. That is because if you skipped it, that would remove about half the content in the game. A lot of stuff is tied to going to school and interacting with the NPC's there.

Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
There is a mod for selling virginity, as for school. That is because if you skipped it, that would remove about half the content in the game. A lot of stuff is tied to going to school and interacting with the NPC's there.
I've been using that cherrypop mod for a while now,but mods are becoming obsolete with the latest updates,used to run with 7-8 mods now only 3 working that also bugged .

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I've been using that cherrypop mod for a while now,but mods are becoming obsolete with the latest updates,used to run with 7-8 mods now only 3 working that also bugged .
After the official release is out is when mods will get updated, no point for them to update until then as the dev builds are constantly changing.

May 11, 2021
All right, you sons of biscuit, honey and milk. You know how we feel. Thank you for your continuing support!

Girl Life (2022-03-25) - Feature Lock-4

Media Link: (Latest: Dev Image Pack 3)

• Haha
Reactions: Alaratt

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The official update will come after we have hopefully found as many bugs as possible. Which of course means the more of you that play the posted version and let us know about bugs the sooner it will be. But hopefully within the next week or so.

Reactions: MikeShox

LEET

May 29, 2017
What is the console command to let you enter Albina's house or to reset the startlet quest line? I forgot about it for awhile and now I can't see to get the black van asking questions about her dad.

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
bug in lastest dev build, playing as a slut, and i have high rep with gopniks my rep bars says "will be asked to join unless a slut" they keep asking me to join every day.

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
The official update will come after we have hopefully found as many bugs as possible. Which of course means the more of you that play the posted version and let us know about bugs the sooner it will be. But hopefully within the next week or so.
I think you make a great job. This game is huge, in my opinion biggest ever! There is so mutch free will, many scenarios and chooses inisde that game, that i can even image! i think that someone else cant do it bigger and better. If i only ask that if you could put whole game together on torrent file and then we all can work to help you based on the same version, same pics and packages. If we all work on this same file we can make more bugs report and help improve the game better. Like we work 2 weeks checking game, then compilatioon and new version realese to find more bugs or not. I know that working in sutch big team is a pain in ass but together we can do something that nobody can image that ppl can do. If you agree just put like button on this post, im wondering how the community thinks about that idea. Cheers!

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
How to trigger Brother noticing Sveta lactating? I'm trying, but having a difficult time trying to trigger this.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think you make a great job. This game is huge, in my opinion biggest ever! There is so mutch free will, many scenarios and chooses inisde that game, that i can even image! i think that someone else cant do it bigger and better. If i only ask that if you could put whole game together on torrent file and then we all can work to help you based on the same version, same pics and packages. If we all work on this same file we can make more bugs report and help improve the game better. Like we work 2 weeks checking game, then compilatioon and new version realese to find more bugs or not. I know that working in sutch big team is a pain in ass but together we can do something that nobody can image that ppl can do. If you agree just put like button on this post, im wondering how the community thinks about that idea. Cheers!
Stuff like that would be up to Kevin, I am just a writer for the game.

May 11, 2021
"Squishy, squishy, killy, killy, die bugs, die." ~ Kevin Smarts, the illustrious and enlightened one.
"Pop! Six! Squish! Uh-uh! Cicero! Lipschitz!" ~ShrimpyShrimp, an avid fan of the musical Chicago.

Girl Life (2022-03-27) - Feature Lock-5

Media Link: (Latest: Dev Image Pack 3)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kevin Smarts
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes