gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
Hi ! I've been messing around the code to make the Katja 'Look for boys' option work more often ( lowering de horny requirement and changing the random encounter from 0 to 10 to 5 to 10. But somehow, encounter 9 and 10 (gopnik and teenager ) Don't works.
'You arrive at one of the smaller plazas in the park, together with <<$ev_name_om>>. <<$textEvent>>'

Usually I'd get the text event associated to encounter 9 and 10, but the only things that shows is :
'You arrive at one of the smaller plazas in the park, together with <<$ev_name_om>>.
I am beyong lost on why this is happening, is there a debug tool usable with QSP to see which variables are taken or removed?

EDIT : found it !!! Encounter 8 If loop was missing it's end, meaning we could never get to encounter 9 and 10 !

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hi ! I've been messing around the code to make the Katja 'Look for boys' option work more often ( lowering de horny requirement and changing the random encounter from 0 to 10 to 5 to 10. But somehow, encounter 9 and 10 (gopnik and teenager ) Don't works.
'You arrive at one of the smaller plazas in the park, together with <<$ev_name_om>>. <<$textEvent>>'

Usually I'd get the text event associated to encounter 9 and 10, but the only things that shows is :
'You arrive at one of the smaller plazas in the park, together with <<$ev_name_om>>.
I am beyong lost on why this is happening, is there a debug tool usable with QSP to see which variables are taken or removed?

EDIT : found it !!! Encounter 8 If loop was missing it's end, meaning we could never get to encounter 9 and 10 !
Fix is on our repo and will be in next feature lock release, thanks!

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I think you make a great job. This game is huge, in my opinion biggest ever! There is so mutch free will, many scenarios and chooses inisde that game, that i can even image! i think that someone else cant do it bigger and better. If i only ask that if you could put whole game together on torrent file and then we all can work to help you based on the same version, same pics and packages. If we all work on this same file we can make more bugs report and help improve the game better. Like we work 2 weeks checking game, then compilatioon and new version realese to find more bugs or not. I know that working in sutch big team is a pain in ass but together we can do something that nobody can image that ppl can do. If you agree just put like button on this post, im wondering how the community thinks about that idea. Cheers!
The feature lock releases are more or less daily so setting up torrents would just leave a string of old ones that wouldn't get used and would require one of us to be seeding.
For the main releases it'd be more likely but I don't know if any of us have teh bandwidth and constant on time to seed. Would need to ask around.

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
The feature lock releases are more or less daily so setting up torrents would just leave a string of old ones that wouldn't get used and would require one of us to be seeding.
For the main releases it'd be more likely but I don't know if any of us have teh bandwidth and constant on time to seed. Would need to ask around.
Other option is google drive. Like new version awaible on google server. You can always delete old ones. If ppl get a game in one package with all thinhs set uo more of tme decide to play this great game. I heard ot many tomes there is too mutch instalingf and getting good player to start game. Its just a suggestion. Thank for you effords :)

FP69

Sep 12, 2020

So have you succeeded for 'Look for boys' option work more often? And what lines have you changed?

Reactions: mathias

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Other option is google drive. Like new version awaible on google server. You can always delete old ones. If ppl get a game in one package with all thinhs set uo more of tme decide to play this great game. I heard ot many tomes there is too mutch instalingf and getting good player to start game. Its just a suggestion. Thank for you effords :)
We do have images on Google Drive as well as Mega, its not regularly updated though so if we add game file it'd be only the release version.

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
Having an issue with Aurora agency. I go there before 10am and they tell me to go to interview room 0, the only option I have is "Leave". Tried quite a few times, always the same.
edit: this is with the test build.

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
Yo. Is there content for gamer girl run ? Like streaming for exemple.
Nah, not yet. A twitch-style girl gamer route would be so complicated to do, could be an entire game on its own. Would be cool, but that's so much work.

Atm you can stream music or be a camgirl.

gumpysmock

Oct 18, 2017
So have you succeeded for 'Look for boys' option work more often? And what lines have you changed?
Simply, Look for boys only works when over 60 kayja hornyness. But above a certain number, katja will automaticly have sex with you, lowering her hornyness... I simple changed the requirement from 60 to 10.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Nah, not yet. A twitch-style girl gamer route would be so complicated to do, could be an entire game on its own. Would be cool, but that's so much work.

Atm you can stream music or be a camgirl.
I know it a lot of work and probably not realistic, but not gonna lie, I kinda really want to see this too.

Plus there is already a lot of content online that can be incorporated.

Not my call, but if the devs are ever interested in how popular an arc is gonna be, this does have my vote.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Having an issue with Aurora agency. I go there before 10am and they tell me to go to interview room 0, the only option I have is "Leave". Tried quite a few times, always the same.
edit: this is with the test build.
This is now fixed.

Can't offer your pussy after washing cars, it says I'm a virgin (I'm not)
Also fixed

Here, 28-03-2022 version:

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
Does the fix require a new game? Loaded my save in the new version and it's the same. Only option is "Leave".

May 11, 2021
"...We aren't feature-locked with you. You're feature-locked with us!" ("How to Misquote" 13).

Girl Life (2022-03-28) - Feature Lock-6

Media Link: (Latest: Dev Image Pack 3)

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Some guys appear infront of Svetas appartement in the city and say "It's time to pay your debt". Sveta pays them 200000 rubel.
Anyone knows which debt it may be? This is a lot of money I would rather not pay...

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
previous feature lock
-anushka pics for disco sex (bottom two choices) not showing
-kiss igor in his room gives blank screen

oh and theres that old bug
-metro rides sometimes gives blank screen (very rarely)

Faithful Lumi

Jan 12, 2019
I am unsure where would be proper to ask this (here or the discord) but I seem to run into a very consistent error with hookups at the disco. If they lie about using a condom or don't pull out, it always gives an error for line 1406, with code 111 and then a blank screen. This seems to always happen. Is this already a known issue? I apologize in advance if I'm beating a dead horse!

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Some guys appear infront of Svetas appartement in the city and say "It's time to pay your debt". Sveta pays them 200000 rubel.
Anyone knows which debt it may be? This is a lot of money I would rather not pay...
It looks like tha mafia guys you run into at the lake in Paslov. If you don't just run away from them they either prostitute you or make you pay the "debt" each week. The whole thing doesn't look quite finished or well written. It happens very fast and there isn't much options.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes