bugmenot14211111

Feb 9, 2018
Not a game breaking bug but a mild annoying one: when starting new game and using "pitch black" and "modern gray" display theme the names of the items you can add to Sveta during character creation are displayed in white font on a white background which makes them unreadable.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
It looks like tha mafia guys you run into at the lake in Paslov. If you don't just run away from them they either prostitute you or make you pay the "debt" each week. The whole thing doesn't look quite finished or well written. It happens very fast and there isn't much options.
I have figured it out today. No, for some reason I had a growing debt in the sauna in the residential district in St. Petersburg. And when it reached a thrashold of 200000 rubel they come to collect the debt. Alternatively I could enter the sauna before the threshold is reached and start to work off the debt. But then I can't leave the place before it is paid.
The problem is, I don't know why the debt started accumulating in first place. I loaded an older savegame and there was no debt in there. And a week after paying the debt it isn't rising again. Hope it won't start to rise again in the future.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
previous feature lock
-anushka pics for disco sex (bottom two choices) not showing
-kiss igor in his room gives blank screen

oh and theres that old bug
-metro rides sometimes gives blank screen (very rarely)
could you be more specific on at what point the Anushka one doesn't show options? As some of them have requirements

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Excuse my non-bug related interruption.

For Goth start, is Sveta gothy all the time, is the make-up gothy or is it just flavour at the moment?

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
could you be more specific on at what point the Anushka one doesn't show options? As some of them have requirements
it shows the options, it doesn't show the images
on these two
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---

For Goth start, is Sveta gothy all the time, is the make-up gothy or is it just flavour at the moment?
starts with some goth outfit + goth purse + goth coat, has more razors and smaller breast size (i think "good girl" has the smallest or so)
but yeah, i wish every girl had more unique appearance/things too

Last edited:
Reactions: eosar

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
it shows the options, it doesn't show the images
on these two
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---

starts with some goth outfit + goth purse + goth coat, has more razors and smaller breast size (i think "good girl" has the smallest or so)
but yeah, i wish every girl had more unique appearance/things too
Sounds like you are missing a image pack somewhere then as I just checked the code is correct and the images are in the image folder.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

She starts off with goth clothes which none of the other starts do, it is up to you the player though if you have her keep dressing like a goth etc. The backgrounds are how Sveta was before you the player take over, once you take over you are free to do what you want. Hopefully that helps.

Reactions: eosar

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Sounds like you are missing a image pack somewhere then as I just checked the code is correct and the images are in the image folder.
If they are at
images\characters\pavlovsk\school\girl\anushka\sex\disco
disco_restroom1 to 14
nush_getfucked1 to 12
then I have them too. I'll try the other player.

EDIT: doesn't work with either players. Tried with the latest feature lock image pack. Those images don't show

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
If they are at
disco_restroom1 to 14
nush_getfucked1 to 12
then I have them too. I'll try the other player.

EDIT: doesn't work with either players. Tried with the latest feature lock image pack. Those images don't show
the two acts you are referring to is while still dancing with her and those images would be
images/locations/pavlovsk/community/disco/school_kids/anushka_dance4 or 5

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
the two acts you are referring to is while still dancing with her and those images would be
images/locations/pavlovsk/community/disco/school_kids/anushka_dance4 or 5
no
those definitively show up.

i took qgen and search for the ones I'm referring to. The paths are wrong. For example in the folders the path is the one I posted
while in the game the path is
images/characters/pavlovsk/school/girl/anushka/bedroom/sex/disco_restroom1.jpg
I even modified one link line to images/characters/pavlovsk/school/girl/anushka/sex/disco/disco_restroom1.jpg and works. shows the image in game.
look up anushkaev2 and modify all the paths to correct ones

-----
one more
-kiss igor in his room gives blank screen
-chat in igor's room gives blank screen too
in fact only if "do homework together > chat"
"chat just a little longer" gives blank screen also

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
no
those definitively show up.

i took qgen and search for the ones I'm referring to. The paths are wrong. For example in the folders the path is the one I posted
while in the game the path is
images/characters/pavlovsk/school/girl/anushka/bedroom/sex/disco_restroom1.jpg
I even modified one link line to images/characters/pavlovsk/school/girl/anushka/sex/disco/disco_restroom1.jpg and works. shows the image in game.
look up anushkaev2 and modify all the paths to correct ones

-----
one more

I thought you was talking about the images where those two acts where options.

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
Somehow my Sveta has -10 attractiveness. I didn't notice exactly when it happened, I think it was after having sex with her sister, but not sure. It doesn't change whatever I do. Going back to an earlier save to see if I can trigger it again.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
-----
one more

Seems like a capitalization error on those chat links. Posting a fix.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Somehow my Sveta has -10 attractiveness. I didn't notice exactly when it happened, I think it was after having sex with her sister, but not sure. It doesn't change whatever I do. Going back to an earlier save to see if I can trigger it again.
That's probably an STD, or she's a crackwhore, but probably the first. Go to the clinic and get it cleaned up.

Reactions: LymeTime

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
Name of date not showing up in the residential area. Just says "is waiting outside your apartment block" but there's no name to click on. Had dates that worked previously (with different people, not this person) so it's not all the time.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Name of date not showing up in the residential area. Just says "is waiting outside your apartment block" but there's no name to click on. Had dates that worked previously (with different people, not this person) so it's not all the time.
Yes its an older problem and not sure why it happens. The chances are the details are not being set before they are added to the lovers list. It'll need a much big fix than we can do just now, some reconstruction of the registration process to either feel teh missing gap of a hunting down of places where it can be set without the data available. Both big tasks.

Feb 11, 2019
found an image error in clothes. When you change clothes for work as a massage therapist, the code and function correctly shows what you need. When you change into your clothes again, any shows that the character is naked.
When I finished school and supposedly university
There is a lot of content in the school, but there is almost no university. Nothing to do in fact in it. Same school but boring to go to class. Also at the end of the year, on the idea of graduation. YES I played 2 years in game time. So at the end of the university year, nothing happens. Write where the time is. Just graduation and that's it. And there is no event.

And when next update?)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
found an image error in clothes. When you change clothes for work as a massage therapist, the code and function correctly shows what you need. When you change into your clothes again, any shows that the character is naked.
When I finished school and supposedly university
There is a lot of content in the school, but there is almost no university. Nothing to do in fact in it. Same school but boring to go to class. Also at the end of the year, on the idea of graduation. YES I played 2 years in game time. So at the end of the university year, nothing happens. Write where the time is. Just graduation and that's it. And there is no event.

And when next update?)
I can't see anything wrong in teh clothing code for teh Massage job. Are you using the release version or one of the dev version that have been posted in this thread over the last few days?
Uni content was only just added and there is a lot to do to get it up to the same level as the school. Currently there are only 2 terms coded for the one possible course. We are working on this content and will make it as full and interesting as the school but that was result of years of work so it'll take some time. I'll try and put focus on the core elements to get a complete course in principal.
New release is due very soon, we're in the feature lock stage where we hunt down bugs before the release. A couple of days depending on number of reports we get.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes