shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Running your own business is not something that will happen anytime soon, just because it would be a massive amount of work. You would have to account for so many different options to give the player the control they should have as the boss. Something like that I doubt we would likely consider it for years, unless someone just wants to do it. I mean we are having issues filling out the jobs where Sveta is just a working with enough stuff to do and in those jobs Sveta's options are a lot more limited.

Our next big project is going to be to fill out the Uni with content so it is similar to the Pav school which took us a long time to write, we learned a lot doing the pav school and can use a lot of it as template for the Uni so the Uni will take a lot less time to do, but the Uni is also 4 years instead of 1. So it is going to take us awhile to fill it out.

I know not what some of you wanted to hear but only letting you guys know the reality of the situation.
ik. but one can dream :)
plus you never know when someone might decide to pick it up.
unfortunately I have a really busy schedule and don't use discord. otherwise i would be tempted to help write.

Euthanasist

Sep 30, 2017
What do i need to play this qsp game, what do i 'open with' the game?
On the front page you will see Video Requirements

QSP Player.JPG

You need either of those respectively to play the game.
You can use either Infinite Version 0.4.2 or Sonnix Version 1.9

-> Download the file, unzip it and move the unzipped folder to where you have saved the Girl Life Folder.
-> Copy that folder (Ininfite or Sonnix) into the folder.
-> Right-click on the QSP for Girl Life and select Change.
-> Click on More Apps and select Look for another app on this PC and locate the folder where you have moved the Infinite or Sonnix folder and select the executable (.exe) that is the QSP Player.

It should look like this as an example: (I have both Sonnix and Infinite folders in my main game folder); You can choose anyone you like or test both of them to see which one you like the most.

QSP Player2.JPG

I hope this helps :)

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
go to first page post
under "video requirements" there's spoilers which contain 2 qsp players. Choose one of them and open the game's qsp with it.
On the front page you will see Video Requirements

View attachment 1734418

You need either of those respectively to play the game.
You can use either Infinite Version 0.4.2 or Sonnix Version 1.9

-> Download the file, unzip it and move the unzipped folder to where you have saved the Girl Life Folder.
-> Copy that folder (Ininfite or Sonnix) into the folder.
-> Right-click on the QSP for Girl Life and select Change.
-> Click on More Apps and select Look for another app on this PC and locate the folder where you have moved the Infinite or Sonnix folder and select the executable (.exe) that is the QSP Player.

It should look like this as an example: (I have both Sonnix and Infinite folders in my main game folder); You can choose anyone you like or test both of them to see which one you like the most.

View attachment 1734423

I hope this helps :)
Thank you, now i am am able to play this game

Reactions: Euthanasist

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you, now i am am able to play this game
Hopefully you enjoy, if you have questions feel free to ask. I also recommend our discord server as people are around there pretty much 24/7 and can often answer any questions you might have.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kami sin

LEET

May 29, 2017
What is the console command to let you enter Albina's house or to reset the startlet quest line? I forgot about it for awhile and now I can't see to get the black van asking questions about her dad.
Still looking for an answer to this.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It is a timed story arc, similar to Sonia's fall, it happens at a certain time and the player can influence it but not stop it and if you miss the window you can't do it. So if enough time has passed see spoiler if you want to be spoiled for the story and me explaining what is likely going on with your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Depending on the date I don't think it can be reset. If it's after the middle of October (which is when the police arrive) the quest ends. On a playthrough I started to dance in October and never got Albina.

What Nutluck said.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
were changes made to slut rep? It takes forever to degrade now. Is it timed regardless of how much you pray?
Was stuck at 446 a whole week while praying daily from 15 to 22. Now at 441.
(of course I savescum the new school break events that might increase it and anything sexual outside it - minus christina shower thingy)

and I remember one of the previous games (still feature lock one) gone from 100+something to 20 in a day without praying more than maybe 3 times.

Shahsprawn

Nov 18, 2021
Hullo, quick question, what's different when you play as a Bimbo? Is there any effect other than intelligence and attractiveness? Do you become more susceptible to suggestions involving sex?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
were changes made to slut rep? It takes forever to degrade now. Is it timed regardless of how much you pray?
Was stuck at 446 a whole week while praying daily from 15 to 22. Now at 441.
(of course I savescum the new school break events that might increase it and anything sexual outside it - minus christina shower thingy)

and I remember one of the previous games (still feature lock one) gone from 100+something to 20 in a day without praying more than maybe 3 times.
If I recall correct you can only lose points on days it does not go up. But I am not sure on that, you would have to ask one of the coders like Kevin about that to be sure.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hullo, quick question, what's different when you play as a Bimbo? Is there any effect other than intelligence and attractiveness? Do you become more susceptible to suggestions involving sex?
Honestly I don't know, I am personally not a fan of it so I always turn it off when I play.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
clinic bug
doesn't cure herpes, keeps curing nonexistent yeast instead (while purchasing herpes treatment)

If I recall correct you can only lose points on days it does not go up. But I am not sure on that, you would have to ask one of the coders like Kevin about that to be sure.
hmm
on that matter I think it goes up way too easily nowadays. Or it was always this way? I remember in one of the previous releases I used the church to bring 500 slut renown down to 40 or so in less than a month game-time. I dunno if it's realistic or not, but now was in church for about 2 months daily didn't sex anything apart from what christina forces sveta in the showers and still I'm over 400 lol.

Last edited:

Shahsprawn

Nov 18, 2021
Honestly I don't know, I am personally not a fan of it so I always turn it off when I play.
Thanks for the reply. I'll try a non-bimbo run then.

Also, how often do the boyfriends call Sveta? Is there a way to shorten the interval? Do you happen to know if there's a console command that allows us to generate a call manually?

Awesome game by the way!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes