Thorxic

Jan 20, 2021
Might well be sooner as I broke the uni starts too so there's a bit more pressure to get a working version out. :)
I appreciate the updates but I have no expectations for when any of this will be done.
I'm used to other game developers taking much longer

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So I have two problems.

1. The ui and majority of all the images are proven sonim about to try to redownload the core times.

2. The cheerleading, I don't have a way to go to it on the days I have p.e and have already missed it twice making my friend albina mad at me.
1) Not sure what you are saying there.
2) Don't take long showers after PE and you can easily make cheerleading.

Reactions: domdale

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Are there plans to add a male roommate at the uni dorms in the future?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
In the last 2 years, was there actual gameplay addition to the game ? I have the impression that none of the run i tried brought any interesting arc story or meaningful issue.

Outside of the complete slut and oversexualized run you get stuck with nothing to do in the game quite fast.
There has been a lot of content added in the last two years, some of it sexual and some of it not. We add new content roughy every 3 months, so in 2 years we have added roughly 8 updates worth of content. Whether you find the content interesting is something only you can answer.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
1) Not sure what you are saying there.
2) Don't take long showers after PE and you can easily make cheerleading.
My phone had a stroke, ok anyways I was able to fix the problem with the first but just installing the core photos again.

The second... Really because it seems just going to starlet practice seems to fix it, but thanks.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
started 2 new characters beginning of june
one is ugly the other one is volleyballist and after few days (like 2 or 3) the social group standings get maxed out lol (ugly one has all but cool kids maxed, the volleygirl has all maxed). I won't try to replicate it now with yet another char, instead I'm going to get the ugly one all the way until school starts to see if social standings fix themselves.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
one is ugly the other one is volleyballist and after few days (like 2 or 3) the social group standings get maxed out lol (ugly one has all but cool kids maxed, the volleygirl has all maxed). I won't try to replicate it now with yet another char, instead I'm going to get the ugly one all the way until school starts to see if social standings fix themselves.
Then has been reported before but only by a couple of people. I am letting the coders know though to look into it.

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
The Wiki is a fan product, we are not directly involved with it. Though a few of the devs update stuff on it from time to time, but mostly it is upkept by players.
Either way, it's such a big game that I'm still finding new stuff to do!

Good job!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Either way, it's such a big game that I'm still finding new stuff to do!

Good job!
I always recommend joining our discord to ask about stuff, just because someone is there pretty much 24/7 and a lot of the players know the content well as well and can answer questions.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
This appears to be a rare bug we can't find. If you have a save file it would be extremely useful. You can PM me.
Possible bug with the Aurora Talent Agency. When you show up for the SMTV commercial, you're supposed to go to Interview Room 3 but your only option is to leave thus your get fired for not showing up on time.
I don't know why, I re-instated that but there is only the one event currently with the rest WIP so you're not missing much.
Is there a reason why this was changed? Was it to make sure quests don't get soft locked because some require her to not be a virgin? I though the original point of the cheat was for people to be able to see the "deflowering" variant of the scene if they so wished without use a different save file.

Also how do you progress the new Katja story line? I can hang out with her after school but not go to her house. She also doesn't walk me home anymore if I make myself dancy drunk at the community parties.

Edit: Nvm, the event popped up after like 1 full month of game time.
It was changed because it was meant to be like this. There was a fudge in arousal code where having unaware sex didn't tear your hymen or increase size of insertion you were comfortable with so that hymen was only thing tracking virginity. There are many events where you can still have sex as a "virgin" even though you have had sex before and some where you believe you are losing your virginity even though that happened unaware previously. Hopefully all scenes going forward wil account for both.
the Wlife mod is not working did everything suppose to do and no newspaper
Yes, it isn't working with 0.8.6 an update will be made for it but and some other mods that are not happy as soon as we can get them fixed up.

Reactions: Genjurooo
Sep 22, 2016
How do I go to the park with Katja? I've done the threesome with Marcus and she doesn't wear panties anymore, but I'm not getting any options to go to the park.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
How do I go to the park with Katja? I've done the threesome with Marcus and she doesn't wear panties anymore, but I'm not getting any options to go to the park.
BGk recent redid parts of her story arc so I am honestly not sure.

Sep 22, 2016
BGk recent redid parts of her story arc so I am honestly not sure.
Looked through the Github to see what was going on, basically if you ask her to use birth control you can't go to the park with her.

if katjaQW['QWstage'] >= 7 and katjaQW['birth_control_start_day'] < daystart and katjaQW['horny'] > 60:

This is the code that decides whether or not she can go to the park, set "katjaQW['birth_control_start_day']" to 0 and she can go to the park and you can talk to her about birth control again, if you do so she can't go to the park.

Was this intentional? Seems like it should be the other way around.

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Any tips for getting more non-con encounters (like random rapists, metro groping, park assaults, the one shelter attack etc)? Do stats like slut rep, submission etc. matter? Any good locations/times? All tips welcome!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes