Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know exact timing of stepdad in garage? Timings changed after update
If I recall it is the best time is Friday between 7 and 9, he can be there other days but for a shorter amount of time. But you should find him at 8pm most nights there.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Use one of the ones we recommend sonnix or infinity they are both linked on the OP, the are the only players that will play video's as it sounds like that might be the problem. If that is not the problem then you might have got a corrupted zip file when downloading the image folder, so try downloading the new 0.8.6 image zip
Thank you, I'm going to try

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
I get a bug when I do the university start where after the tour it won't let me go outside

area: on visit
line: 125
code 133
desc: label not found

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Couple questions:

What happened to the special jobs in Aphrodrites? Seen the nude interview one only. Never been offered any of the other ones. Think I remember those starting much earlier, my char has 83 modelling.

How to join the Burlesque Troop? The starlets has ended (feels kinda early for that to happen) and I'd like to use all the dance skill my char studied, but can't find a way to join the dancers.
They are random and based on fame and what photoshoots you have done, I'm not sure exactly what you need for each as hornguy6 changed them again.

The Burlesque troop is not available yet, only the shows exist currently.

Reactions: LymeTime

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Which qsp player are you using?
It's a player issue. I've download from official page the most recent QSP player and as well the "all in one" folder and had that issue of many fotos missing. I tried the 0.4.2 version, relocated the game folder and it works fine.

Speaking of issues, even if you have the birth control the brother scene in the bathroom still gets you pregnant.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
It's a player issue. I've download from official page the most recent QSP player and as well the "all in one" folder and had that issue of many fotos missing. I tried the 0.4.2 version, relocated the game folder and it works fine.

Speaking of issues, even if you have the birth control the brother scene in the bathroom still gets you pregnant.
The birth control shot takes a few days until it is effective. This is exactly like it is in real life.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have no idea who updates all the downloads here, but if they see this 0.8.6.1 is out and I don't have all those other places to post it to.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
"If Kevin were predictable it would cease to be Kevin, and be without Girl Life."

Girl Life 0.8.6.1 - More bugs pulverized for your pleasure!
Mega

More bugs pulverized for your pleasure!

Best,
That one is broken, this one however....

OP updated with this fix file too

May 11, 2021
"If Kevin were predictable it would cease to be Kevin, and be without Girl Life."

Girl Life 0.8.6.1 (fix) -" Sorry, last one was !@#$ed" ~ Kevin

Girl Life 0.8.6.1 - More bugs pulverized for your pleasure!

More bugs pulverized for your pleasure!

Best,

Stormygal

Aug 12, 2019
Does the University have more content than the highschool start? (excluding the city/pavlovsk content)

May 11, 2021
Does the University have more content than the highschool start? (excluding the city/pavlovsk content)
Not at this moment. University start and its content only have been expanded quite recently. It is active though, so you are likely to see little pieces add in here and there. Nutluck will have a more precise answer for you on what will be focused upon next develop cycle.

Best,

Reactions: Stormygal

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I found a bug in the game.

This bug is in an area some might consider a spoiler so the description is in the spoiler section below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, seems to point to a file that hornguy6 hasn't event added yet. I've made it point to a suitable alternative and due to some other errors (mine this time) there will be a 0.8.6.2 bug fix release too so it'll be good in that.

Reactions: JennaJJ
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes