Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Aurora talent agency There are no options but to leave.
Seems where I blocked the unfinished callboards was a line too high blocking the hallway access, will be fixed in 0.8.6.2 bug fix release in a couple of days

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Names of people whom you are dating don't show up specifically the men
The random bf/gf thing is and always has been buggy. Someone needs to likely rebuild the system from top to bottom. Personally unless you are playing a succubus and need to feed I recommend just turning that feature off.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
The random bf/gf thing is and always has been buggy. Someone needs to likely rebuild the system from top to bottom. Personally unless you are playing a succubus and need to feed I recommend just turning that feature off.
All the girlfriends I've had have names just not the boys

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
All the girlfriends I've had have names just not the boys
Just saying the random ones use the same system and it is buggy somtimes and we don't seem to know why. Which is why i think eventually we will just rebuild it from the ground up eventually.

Reactions: Alice Bunny

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Can any body help me with Images Core v0.8.4 link
Actually you are in luck, but you have to jump thru a couple hoops. Find the TFGS page for image packs and select Dadbbury's alternate download option, he has some of the core packs back to 8.2

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
I tried twice in different saves to buy some of the new shoes from pussycat shop and they don't appear in the wardrobe. But i lose the money still.

Does the mood system is being reworked ? 'cause it almost never goes down (expect if you get violated and still not always i think), and when it does it comes back up quckly by just drinking some cup of tea or just waiting 2 or 3 days and then you're like nothing happened.
I think it should be a feature that the player should have to take care of regularly instead of a feature that is almost insivible.

ps : i like the new avatar system

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
How do you do that? Is it somewhere in the settings?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
I tried twice in different saves to buy some of the new shoes from pussycat shop and they don't appear in the wardrobe. But i lose the money still.

Does the mood system is being reworked ? 'cause it almost never goes down (expect if you get violated and still not always i think), and when it does it comes back up quckly by just drinking some cup of tea or just waiting 2 or 3 days and then you're like nothing happened.
I think it should be a feature that the player should have to take care of regularly instead of a feature that is almost insivible.

Yes. I noticed this too. Certain items don't show up in the wardrobe.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Names of people whom you are dating don't show up specifically the men
There is a fix for this that got added to our repo yesterday. It'll be in 0.8.6.2 bug fix release which will be out very soon (maybe today).

The Cats shoes were part of a issue I just found where the numbers in the shoe file were hardcoded and not checking array size, this meant when Gwen added more they wouldn't show in the wardrobe will work in 0.8.6.2

Mood has also been too easy to recover to be meaningful. We'll have to review the whole system at some point but we've been doing a lot of systems stuff so we'll look to get some content stuff out next dev cycle (except for me, I have to work on underwear system :cry: ).

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Looked through the Github to see what was going on, basically if you ask her to use birth control you can't go to the park with her.

if katjaQW['QWstage'] >= 7 and katjaQW['birth_control_start_day'] < daystart and katjaQW['horny'] > 60:

This is the code that decides whether or not she can go to the park, set "katjaQW['birth_control_start_day']" to 0 and she can go to the park and you can talk to her about birth control again, if you do so she can't go to the park.

Was this intentional? Seems like it should be the other way around.
Well this is confusing, because according to Sveta's journal you're supposed to get her on birth control. It says: "I should get Katja on birth control, then I could take her on some wilder sex adventures once she's ready."

Reactions: mathias

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
Do muggers maybe need a little buff? I thought with stun being nerfed that they'd be more dangerous, especially early game, but I think I only lost one fight. I did start as a jock and I did do some kickboxing, but even in the first week I was kicking muggers around. After that week they've been zero issue, just some free cash. When I saw that stun was nerfed I was being careful about banking money etc, but turns out it wasn't important.

Maybe this is tough to balance, since maybe a nerd start would just get rolled over. But it feels weird that a 16 yo jock with a couple martial arts lessons just smashes them.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do muggers maybe need a little buff? I thought with stun being nerfed that they'd be more dangerous, especially early game, but I think I only lost one fight. I did start as a jock and I did do some kickboxing, but even in the first week I was kicking muggers around. After that week they've been zero issue, just some free cash. When I saw that stun was nerfed I was being careful about banking money etc, but turns out it wasn't important.

Maybe this is tough to balance, since maybe a nerd start would just get rolled over. But it feels weird that a 16 yo jock with a couple martial arts lessons just smashes them.
I have been advocating we need to dramaticly slow down skill and stat gains. I personally feel it is way to easy to get them high, which in turn makes content like you mentioned to easy. IMHO I think it should take the player years of game play to max or nearly max stats.

But I will see if I can find the stats for them and see what they are at and maybe tweak them up depending on what the stats are. But just slowing down stat and skill gains for the MC would help.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have been advocating we need to dramaticly slow down skill and stat gains. I personally feel it is way to easy to get them high, which in turn makes content like you mentioned to easy. IMHO I think it should take the player years of game play to max or nearly max stats.

But I will see if I can find the stats for them and see what they are at and maybe tweak them up depending on what the stats are. But just slowing down stat and skill gains for the MC would help.
We have the issue of players wanting to max their stats and not enough game for them to be spending years on them. WE'll slow them down as we get each additional year of content in.
That said muggers might be a bit easy, but if you have stun spell then you must have magic and that would make them much easier. The magic enabled Sveta should be OP when confronted by random normal guys.

Reactions: GmFn1869

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020

I think one of the problems is that Reaction is so much more important than the other stats for combat, can end up with one person getting 3 attacks for every 1 which feels really bad to be on the receiving end of. So just buffing stats might be tricky, but maybe tweaking their defence skill would be a good fix though, just so that going for jabs becomes more attractive over kicks. I do think Reaction should be toned down, but that seems more of a system redesign than a quick change.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes