Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Overtime old saves become buggy on newer releases, I have lost a save where I went to bed but couldn't wake up, started by having to press sleep 3x over time before I could wake up, until neither emergency exit nor reload would save the situation.
Just be sure you are not playing an extremely save on new releases
I only started playing after the last update

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
So Sveta went to visit her grandparents in Gadukino, and offered to help her grandmother, who asked her to pick berries in the wood. Sveta said she would, but since I wanted her to visit Mira first, I said she'd do it later. I talked to Mira, then went to the woods and picked the berries ( and mushrooms as well), then returned to the village. However, it was after 8PM, and Sveta's grandparents were already asleep in bed, so she couldn't hand over the berries. That had to wait till the next time she visited, which was several days later.

But when Sveta returned, her grandmother scolded her for not picking the berries like she'd promised, even though she had them to give to her. I know this, because about 10 minutes after this, I was able to sell them in the village. So why can't you finish the task with her grandmother?

Sep 23, 2021
But when Sveta returned, her grandmother scolded her for not picking the berries like she'd promised, even though she had them to give to her. I know this, because about 10 minutes after this, I was able to sell them in the village. So why can't you finish the task with her grandmother?

Gadukino is a code mess so a lot of things need reworked/removed or just tidied up from what I can gather.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
If Sveta is like 1 minute late at night, her mom acts like it's the end of the world. So after being abducted and imprisoned in the Sauna for a whole week till she paid off some invented debt, Sveta was expecting a pretty big reaction from Natasha, along the lines of 'Where the hell have you been for a whole week you whore!'. But nothing happened at all, it was like her Mom never even noticed she'd been absent!

Never mind, tomorrow everything will be back to normal, and Natasha will be telling Sveta how terrible she is again, for worrying her mother for a whole 5 minutes!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This is why I don't like abduction stories or other ones that force you to miss stuff, it screws up to many other story arcs or causes logic issues, because the people that adds those events don't go add in the other stuff like changing reactions or having people wonder where Sveta is etc.

Reactions: IllusiveVagabond

Otakon_n00b

Oct 2, 2017
Nothing has been done with it that I am aware of but that doesn't sound familiar though. Sure it wasn't from a mod?
No, i remember doing it when Uncle Misha would randomly kidnapp and rape you in previous versions. Since the new Cafe storyline with the main character working (and fucking) there to stop Boris from blackmailing her mom, the rape scene wont trigger anymore and neither the option to fuck them both at the garages afterwards.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
No, i remember doing it when Uncle Misha would randomly kidnapp and rape you in previous versions. Since the new Cafe storyline with the main character working (and fucking) there to stop Boris from blackmailing her mom, the rape scene wont trigger anymore and neither the option to fuck them both at the garages afterwards.
Misha kidnapping and raping Sveta isn't that random. It's dependent on him having seen Sveta walking around town with cum on her face I believe at least 2 times. After that there's a random chance that he'll be in the cafe asking her to help him with something.
I haven't triggered it in this exact version but I have in the .8.6 build, it should be working if you do everything right.

babado

Jun 24, 2018
so if you get raped you cant really explain that to your mother.
i knew she was like a big mix of conservative, stressed, and ashmed at her slutty past and how she sluts it up now to help ends meet, so she really doesnt want sceta acidentally being a poor young slutty mom with a shitty life like she did, so she gets really mad at you if you have sex etc
but like the fact that you cant tell her it was a rape if/when thats how it happened and she treats you the same regardless?
well like i said, i thought she was just stressed, ashamed, and conservative, i had no idea she was actually a terrible fucking person.

Otakon_n00b

Oct 2, 2017
Misha kidnapping and raping Sveta isn't that random. It's dependent on him having seen Sveta walking around town with cum on her face I believe at least 2 times. After that there's a random chance that he'll be in the cafe asking her to help him with something.
I haven't triggered it in this exact version but I have in the .8.6 build, it should be working if you do everything right.
I have done the fashion week in cum meeting misha and him commenting on it. Then talking with him on the cafe, ordering take-outs, dringking with the gang, with and without the mother-blackmail storyline started, trying to meet him outside the arpartment... I really dont know why isnt triggering for me. Is there a way to see the flags of each event? Or do i have to have a high or low relationship with him or someone? Or does it trigger in a different place now? (also, thanks for the reply)

Otakon_n00b

Oct 2, 2017
This is why I don't like abduction stories or other ones that force you to miss stuff, it screws up to many other story arcs or causes logic issues, because the people that adds those events don't go add in the other stuff like changing reactions or having people wonder where Sveta is etc.
I'm not a developer of any kind, but one thing i notice is people tend to forget that the "world" is a character on itself. I see Japanese RPG Maker games where every NPC comments on the clothes of the main character or a big world event happening, while various western RPG Maker games the NPCs only have the same lines everytime, that when they bother to write something out and not have them being interactable at all. Not to mention being hard to keep track of every variable in a community effort project. So, in a sense, i get what you're feeling/saying.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
We are talking about adding code to set things by year this release. Which will let us have basically 2 nerd game night triggers. One for 2016 if you are still going to pav school and one for 2017 if you are going to the Uni. Then just need to add in a little bit of text changes for the 2017 trigger so it takes place at the Uni library instead of the Pav one and then it should work just fine and remember your place. So if you started in pav but didn't finish all the DnD nights you can finish them at the Uni.
Thanks for your reply! I also hope there're other books could be read in Uni library! ^_^

PS: Also a sports field in Uni would be great! ^^"

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
so if you get raped you cant really explain that to your mother.
i knew she was like a big mix of conservative, stressed, and ashmed at her slutty past and how she sluts it up now to help ends meet, so she really doesnt want sceta acidentally being a poor young slutty mom with a shitty life like she did, so she gets really mad at you if you have sex etc
but like the fact that you cant tell her it was a rape if/when thats how it happened and she treats you the same regardless?
well like i said, i thought she was just stressed, ashamed, and conservative, i had no idea she was actually a terrible fucking person.
There's more than that too. If Sveta gets knocked up by her step dad then her mom starts screaming at her, calls her a whore and kicks her out of the house. Because its all Sveta's fault and not Vlad's right?
If she gets knocked up by Kolka then there's eventually an event where you can tell your mom you got raped. So after that you still need to go through the reconciliation event where she then shames Sveta for not knowing who the father is, even though her mom believes she was raped. Because it's all Sveta's fault that she didn't get her rapists number right?

Basically Sveta's mom is just an absolute fucking cunt.

Otakon_n00b

Oct 2, 2017
So, i found out why Uncle Misha route wasnt triggering. Turns out you have to be under 18. I usually set my age to 18 just to jump having to buy the fake passport, but it seems to be a requirement to be less than that. Weird flag.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Is there some kind of secret portal between the gas station in St Petersburg's Industrial district and Sveta's grandparent's cottage? Because I just walked out of the gas station toilet straight into their main room. I reckon that huge old wardrobe originally came from Narnia.

pp1

Sep 2, 2017
Playing 0.8.6.2, I noticed a few bugs:

Anya invited me for an evening fun with Roma, I accepted, showed up, had fun. Clicked on my room again (around 17:45 or so), Anya is disappointed I didn't show up as promised. Well, I did.

Many times when Sveta is being dressed up again after some event, she ends with full underwear, although she wasn't wearing any before the event. It messes with higher levels of commando trait. (I think it happens after sex with Anya, random hookups from Pavlovsk dance, shower with Ivan in community centre at least, maybe more). This was happening in 0.8.5.1 as well, if I remember correctly.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Non of that sounds familiar to me. The Boris thing was not about blackmail and it was only in during some dev versions because it was never finished, Sveta thought he was but in truth mom is just a big old slut. As for the garages the only garage scene is with the step dad which I think can involve Uncle Misha if you have had sex with them both already. The rest never hear of it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for your reply! I also hope there're other books could be read in Uni library! ^_^

PS: Also a sports field in Uni would be great! ^^"
The Uni library will be fleshed out and the Uni will get a sports field along with events there eventually but it is a low priority. Getting more classes done, and expanding the dorm content is bigger priorities.

pp1

Sep 2, 2017
Non of that sounds familiar to me. The Boris thing was not about blackmail and it was only in during some dev versions because it was never finished, Sveta thought he was but in truth mom is just a big old slut. As for the garages the only garage scene is with the step dad which I think can involve Uncle Misha if you have had sex with them both already. The rest never hear of it.
As I remember from older code check, there's a random element to step dad and uncle scenes. They're only available if a random generator decides they're drunk. Other than that, scenes are available in 0.8.6.2 and working (at least I got them).

dregon87

May 6, 2019
Is it possible to somehow roll back Sonia's progress, becoming a slut, because I got to the point where she, ignoring everything, decides to give herself to a group of gopniks, realizing that she can't be stopped, I stopped pressing "watch sonia" in the club and everything seemed to be fine, but in one moment I come to school and see her in the classroom among the "outcast" clique.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to somehow roll back Sonia's progress, becoming a slut, because I got to the point where she, ignoring everything, decides to give herself to a group of gopniks, realizing that she can't be stopped, I stopped pressing "watch sonia" in the club and everything seemed to be fine, but in one moment I come to school and see her in the classroom among the "outcast" clique.
No you can't stop her fall, she is a good girl that gets fed up with being good and takes a walk on the wild side. Then falls in with a bad crowd that gets her drunk and takes advantage of her and films it, then shares said film with everyone. So she always falls, you can by your actions slow down her fall but cautioning her but you can't stop it. Once we get to her post fall content she will remember if you tried to help her, just watched or encouraged her like the others did and it will effect how her story unfolds from there.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes