nanory

Sep 9, 2017
hey i just found something that doesnt work :p when helping the brother whit homework you have that one point where u can tell him about the hymen and stuff like that. but if u just lost ur virginity u endup whit a blank screen. idk if thats something that didnt come whit or something that havent been added yet since during that event u have to click on test37 and so on :p

btw it worked again after she had sex 1 more time so its probly just a variable that doesnt go low enugh

kazuo92

Sep 6, 2017
hi all, anyone know how to disable birth control shot ?
in the clinic i select "take a birth control shot" an now i dont know how to take it off
thanks

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
hi all, anyone know how to disable birth control shot ?
in the clinic i select "take a birth control shot" an now i dont know how to take it off
thanks
tabletkishot = 0
Enter that in the dynamic input in the cheat menu. Should set the daays remaining to 0 and sort you out in the overnight processing so you'll be good the next day. ;)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
hey i just found something that doesnt work :p when helping the brother whit homework you have that one point where u can tell him about the hymen and stuff like that. but if u just lost ur virginity u endup whit a blank screen. idk if thats something that didnt come whit or something that havent been added yet since during that event u have to click on test37 and so on :p

btw it worked again after she had sex 1 more time so its probly just a variable that doesnt go low enugh
Yeah, still WIP. I'm pretty annoyed that the actions still have those test names, I asked if everything was ready before the release. :confounded:

Reactions: Ibib

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
btw how often does it get updates?
There are constant dev releases at TFGS but the official releases are about every 3 months. Usually we like to have a couple of fair sized added events or delve into the code quagmire and make some decent fixes/new systems or a bit of both.
Oviously neither of these are quick processes and we have large amounts of bug fixing as there are damaged or inconsistant chunks of legacy code or just stuff that's no longer fit for purpose so there's a lot of rebuilding core game components going on that we hope you guys don't even notice except for finding stuff working better.:)
We try to set some targets for the release but prefer to have things more or less working and a little polished for the release so the time can vary alot, in theory as we get the base code more sorted the dev cycles will be much quicker.

Sorry, that's such a vague answer. Maybe we should just by a calendar. :p

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
There are constant dev releases at TFGS but the official releases are about every 3 months. Usually we like to have a couple of fair sized added events or delve into the code quagmire and make some decent fixes/new systems or a bit of both.
Oviously neither of these are quick processes and we have large amounts of bug fixing as there are damaged or inconsistant chunks of legacy code or just stuff that's no longer fit for purpose so there's a lot of rebuilding core game components going on that we hope you guys don't even notice except for finding stuff working better.:)
We try to set some targets for the release but prefer to have things more or less working and a little polished for the release so the time can vary alot, in theory as we get the base code more sorted the dev cycles will be much quicker.

Unless things changed, you guys are all doing it out of your own time, with no income (ie no patreon) given to you and the other devs/writers, so I don't think having to wait for however long it takes you and the others is a big deal.

Having helped in bug finding/fixing and trying to write events, I know that it's quite a lot of work involved for everyone, so doing it all as a hobby is commendable on it's own.

nanory

Sep 9, 2017

do i have access to the dev releases ? and if i do could u trow me a link for the page :D i cant find annything on that site :p

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
do i have access to the dev releases ? and if i do could u trow me a link for the page :D i cant find annything on that site :p
Sure the dev releases are posted here:
You'll need the images which are now all in this Mega folder:
Be aware that they are the actual dev version and we are working on stuff there so you may find something not quite working or half finished. ;)

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
idk if this is part of the dev stuff but i just got invited to join the nerds for game night and when it was over they said we would countinue next time but the 2nd time i got invited it didnt countinue it was asif the previus game night never happend is that a bug or are there just that first event and no countinuation ?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
idk if this is part of the dev stuff but i just got invited to join the nerds for game night and when it was over they said we would countinue next time but the 2nd time i got invited it didnt countinue it was asif the previus game night never happend is that a bug or are there just that first event and no countinuation ?
So far only the first event exists but more are planned.

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
So far only the first event exists but more are planned.
oki and btw are you guys gonna impliment the sms thing on the phone soon? i think getting that in would make for an easyer access to content. like for the nerds there 1st enchounter in the hall in school then when they want to countinue the game they could just message you. and if ur working as a model maybe that random encounter when u enter could get changed to getting an sms where they are asking if you can come in. :D i can see lots of possibilitys for that one.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
oki and btw are you guys gonna impliment the sms thing on the phone soon? i think getting that in would make for an easyer access to content. like for the nerds there 1st enchounter in the hall in school then when they want to countinue the game they could just message you. and if ur working as a model maybe that random encounter when u enter could get changed to getting an sms where they are asking if you can come in. :D i can see lots of possibilitys for that one.
It comes up all the time but getting the people together to work on it isn't proving too easy, it seems like it'll get to the point where I have to drag them kicking and screaming. Which is often how things get started. :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Ibib and Papa Ernie

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
It comes up all the time but getting the people together to work on it isn't proving too easy, it seems like it'll get to the point where I have to drag them kicking and screaming. Which is often how things get started. :eek:penedeyewink:
well maybe u should lock em up so that they dont have a choice :D annyway good luck whit that :D im looking forward to whatever u guys decide to put in next :D

Reactions: Kevin Smarts
Apr 27, 2017
This game is amazing, but is so hard to know where the content are, and how to triger the events since we don't know waht people and waht places have. If the walktrough dosen't tell you is almost impossible to know.

Reactions: Largo

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
This game is amazing, but is so hard to know where the content are, and how to triger the events since we don't know waht people and waht places have. If the walktrough dosen't tell you is almost impossible to know.
you shouldnt go around looking for content :D there are content everywhere so just do what u feel like :D atleast thats what i do and cuse of that i can stop playing the game for a while then come back again and still enjoy the fact that the same things doesnt happen :D

Reactions: mbRjpZLD

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
By any chance do you know how to fix the birth control shot it keeps giving me it and i tried shotdays = 3 and it didnt work
If you mean to cancel it then you should use tabletkishot = 0 the shotdays variable is used to stop you from getting it again but tabletkishot is the actual shot counter.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes