r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I don't remember. What's needed for Vicky's quest to progress past walking with her and Vanya? I know it's when she finally invites you to her home, but I can't recall how to make that happen. Is it after a beach event, and needs Sveta to not be a virgin anymore?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I don't remember. What's needed for Vicky's quest to progress past walking with her and Vanya? I know it's when she finally invites you to her home, but I can't recall how to make that happen. Is it after a beach event, and needs Sveta to not be a virgin anymore?
I don't know about the virginity but you do need the weather to be nice to trigger the beach event.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I don't know about the virginity but you do need the weather to be nice to trigger the beach event.
Yeah I know. I got the beach event a few times, but it didn't progress anything (my mey_vika or vika_mey, i forget which it is, has been at 19 for about 6 months). Getting invited by Vicky is needed to even get the twins mom, which I can't get since Vicky didn't invite me home (on that note, shouldn't the mom path be added to Katja as well? It's the same home after all)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yeah I know. I got the beach event a few times, but it didn't progress anything (my mey_vika or vika_mey, i forget which it is, has been at 19 for about 6 months). Getting invited by Vicky is needed to even get the twins mom, which I can't get since Vicky didn't invite me home (on that note, shouldn't the mom path be added to Katja as well? It's the same home after all)
It should all mix between Katya and Vicky at home due to them being sisters and living in the same house. The guys at Province didn't write it that way when we "took" it from them for reasons unknown. I have been told by nutluck that it is something that'll be sorted out when they get round to working on Katya but no eta on that atm.:)
There is work being done to introduce more of one of the other girls mums that'll be a bit of fun soon, but shhh... I didn't say anything. :hushedface:

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
It should all mix between Katya and Vicky at home due to them being sisters and living in the same house. The guys at Province didn't write it that way when we "took" it from them for reasons unknown. I have been told by nutluck that it is something that'll be sorted out when they get round to working on Katya but no eta on that atm.:)
There is work being done to introduce more of one of the other girls mums that'll be a bit of fun soon, but shhh... I didn't say anything. :hushedface:
Nice. The only other girl that we meet the mom of is Anushka as far as I know tho? Unless nut's adding events to more of the students in that same go

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Is this game still under development ? It is by far the best game I've played and would love to see more content added. There are shit loads of events tho

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Is this game still under development ? It is by far the best game I've played and would love to see more content added. There are shit loads of events tho
It's in permanent development. Kevin and his team over at TFGS both import content from the Russian version, then translate it and fix it up, as well as create their own content. AFAIK, all of the non-cursed Schoolgirl content was hand made by those guys. Nutluck being the school/students main story maker and Kevin's the main coder, but there's many other people over there working on the game. I helped them with some bug fixes as well as translations a year or so back.

Reactions: eruhlu muhdi

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
It's in permanent development. Kevin and his team over at TFGS both import content from the Russian version, then translate it and fix it up, as well as create their own content. AFAIK, all of the non-cursed Schoolgirl content was hand made by those guys. Nutluck being the school/students main story maker and Kevin's the main coder, but there's many other people over there working on the game. I helped them with some bug fixes as well as translations a year or so back.
Great news ! Wish I could help with the development but unfortunately there is nothing I could be useful of. Would love to see more incest content added to game. There are placeholders like elevators, other apartments, centers, regions which means there will be more to be added to the game. I appreciate the effort behind this great game.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Well, if you say you wish to help with proofreading, Kevin will be more than happy...
We'll just have to hose down one of the spare cells.:eek:penedeyewink:

The mum is not a nutluck story, its one I'm getting done with a new guy. Your guess was way off. :p

Reactions: User_74887
U

User_74887

Hey really sorry to ask (btw thanks for developing this), how do I make the main character become a camgirl?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Hey really sorry to ask (btw thanks for developing this), how do I make the main character become a camgirl?
You have to use a laptop that has internet (you get internet time from Bullhorn in supermarkets iirc), then you use the Search for a Job option on the laptop. It's a random option you can get. Once you sign up, you can use the MFC-like site. There's not a lot of options in it yet tho. I dunno if there's still dev'ing for that atm.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
You have to use a laptop that has internet (you get internet time from Bullhorn in supermarkets iirc), then you use the Search for a Job option on the laptop. It's a random option you can get. Once you sign up, you can use the MFC-like site. There's not a lot of options in it yet tho. I dunno if there's still dev'ing for that atm.
You also have to have eithe 50 int or be friends with the Sulgin kid or it just doesn't occur to you. ;)

Reactions: Ibib and User_74887
U

User_74887

You also have to have eithe 50 int or be friends with the Sulgin kid or it just doesn't occur to you. ;)
Ahh alright coolios thanks a bunch really appreciate it :D

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
All the image files are now listed in this MEGA folder:
For everyone's convenience, if the OP could be updated with that it'd be great. :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: zoid13 and Ibib

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
While you're here Kevin, you never did end up answering my question about Vicky and how to get her to invite me to her house. We went on a tangent about another npc's mom :p

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
While you're here Kevin, you never did end up answering my question about Vicky and how to get her to invite me to her house. We went on a tangent about another npc's mom :p
Damn you noticed that. :angel:
I don't know all of it as I didn't do the recoding and its a bit hit and miss in Province Girl, I think you have t do the beach thing in sunny weather when its 20+C, which is tough when you start at the begining of Autumn. Not sure if there's nything after that but that is the one that gets everyone complaining on the other site. :)

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Damn you noticed that. :angel:
I don't know all of it as I didn't do the recoding and its a bit hit and miss in Province Girl, I think you have t do the beach thing in sunny weather when its 20+C, which is tough when you start at the begining of Autumn. Not sure if there's nything after that but that is the one that gets everyone complaining on the other site. :)
Hm, alright. Must need more than 1 trip to the beach with her to trigger it since I had went twice. Thanks

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes