Redswift

Jan 22, 2018
I believe the shortcut to mute the volume is ALT-1. You can also change the default volume of QPS by navigating to the Settings tab > Sound volume > options.
Thanks but won't that also mute all the sounds from the videos / scenes in the game?

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
There are sound in videos/scenes?
Nah. You can hear Sveta steps sometimes, moving inside home, but I guess it's all.

flyfly

Jan 7, 2018
how do you change your home location? I cheated money to buy and furnish the mansion but it wont let me set my home location to that spot.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
How do I install image pack and update patch 0.7.1 ?
It is quite easy. Put the packed image file on your harddrive, extract it fe to your desktop. You should now have a folder called "0.7.1 core image pack" or something like that. Open it und you will find a folder "images". The tree should be 0.7.1 core image pack/images. Now put the qsp-file in the folder "0.7.1 core image pack". You should see the folder images and your qsp-file. Now you can play. If you want to have sound, too, you will have to load the soundfile, extract it and copy the folder "sound" to "0.7.1 core image pack" (I would rename it to GLecv or something like that).

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Anyone knows how to trigger events with uncle misha ?
If you are on the Pav residential street with visable cum on you he should notice it, after that you need to be eating in the dinner where your mom works after she has gone home. Its hard to tell if she is working late or not so it might take a few tries but when it works Misha will sit with you and that opens access to his apartment.

Reactions: eruhlu muhdi

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
If you are on the Pav residential street with visable cum on you he should notice it, after that you need to be eating in the dinner where your mom works after she has gone home. Its hard to tell if she is working late or not so it might take a few tries but when it works Misha will sit with you and that opens access to his apartment.
Thanks man. You are the boss

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Any event available at father's garage and courtyard ?
Why can't I buy rentals altough I have the money ?
How to trigger events with sister ?
How to get work at beauty center ?
Events available for grandfather and father except talking and watching tv ?
Even available with aunt luda who stays at floor 5 ? She is always busy or something.
What do I need to do to go to school ? I'm over 18
Any event available at passage in the old town ?
Any event available with the pets I bought ?

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
1) Garage? Yes,but you must follow the stepfather path. Very random.
2) Did you deposit the money into the bank?
3) Talking with her about her boyfriend!
4) You need a sort of diploma i guess. Not sure.
5) No.
6) Yes, but it's a long grinding. Start with your mother seeing cum on your face.
7) Only starting with a schoolgirl you can go to school!
8) Not sure if it's already implemented.
9) Only the dog. Bestiality. The others are more or less food.

Reactions: eruhlu muhdi

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
When does the succubus hunting event take place? Can I get it in normal start? And are there any scenes regarding Anushkas dad?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
When does the succubus hunting event take place? Can I get it in normal start? And are there any scenes regarding Anushkas dad?
To hunt as a succubusyou have to use a start with magic enabled and seek out the fairy that eventually leads to the TF.
Anuska's family were only just introduced, the writer for it wants to work on her brother first but as he also oversees all of the Pavlovsk stuff he has other things to do first.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Hey kev, was it changed or can I still delete the opening song safely? Even tho my QSP is set to start muted, it always blasts at maximum volume every time I boot it up. I used to delete it, but that was back when the sound files were not required to make the game work

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hey kev, was it changed or can I still delete the opening song safely? Even tho my QSP is set to start muted, it always blasts at maximum volume every time I boot it up. I used to delete it, but that was back when the sound files were not required to make the game work
It should be fine, if QSP can't find a sound or image file it'll just carry on without it. :extremelyhappy:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Its suki.mp3 in the sound folder. You could replace it with anything if you rename the new file to suki. I used some David Bowie which was much more pleasing. :)

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Its suki.mp3 in the sound folder. You could replace it with anything if you rename the new file to suki. I used some David Bowie which was much more pleasing. :)
You should totally put that instead of the original one for the music folder for the next version. It'd make it a lot more better for people that need to download the whole thing :D

flyfly

Jan 7, 2018
Is the home location bugged? no matter the starting game type I cant change my home location from the character description.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is the home location bugged? no matter the starting game type I cant change my home location from the character description.
Its WIP the menu is setup but the homes don't use those new variables yet. Should be finished before next release.:)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes