crave

May 1, 2017
did you become a bimbo and are not having enough sex? that did it for me
I'm not sure if I became a bimbo or not. I haven't had sex yet, but I do where some bimbo outfits. If wearing the outfits is what makes you a bimbo than that is probably it lol

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
So I started a new schoolgirl game in Pavlowsk, and usually I start out with a suntan because you start at 9 in the morning and the community gym isn't open until 14:00. So my virginal 15 year old day 1 volleyball schoolgirl gets approached by some thug while sunbathing, I ignore him (the natural reaction) next thing I know is, Sveta gets raped and then I'm held prisoner in some brothel without escape. What the flying monkey fuck is this shit? This sort of shitty plot line I'd have expected to see in the old St.Pidorsburg content. The big improvement of the Pavlovsk/School girl content was that it exactly WASNT "walk down alley, get raped" tier shit, which half of St. Pidorsburg is, instead, almost everything sexual is initiated by the MC and you had to actually put some effort into getting your daily dose of cock or getting yourself into a blackmail / rape scenario. Plus we already have the dumb "get abducted and forced into sex slavery" gas station plot line, even accessible in Pavlovsk, even though it's obscure enough not to be as disruptive.

Whoever wrote this shit needs to get smacked upside down the head hard and the whole thing MASSIVELY reworked, if not outright removed.
You have to pay off your debt to the thug, then you are free.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So I started a new schoolgirl game in Pavlowsk, and usually I start out with a suntan because you start at 9 in the morning and the community gym isn't open until 14:00. So my virginal 15 year old day 1 volleyball schoolgirl gets approached by some thug while sunbathing, I ignore him (the natural reaction) next thing I know is, Sveta gets raped and then I'm held prisoner in some brothel without escape. What the flying monkey fuck is this shit? This sort of shitty plot line I'd have expected to see in the old St.Pidorsburg content. The big improvement of the Pavlovsk/School girl content was that it exactly WASNT "walk down alley, get raped" tier shit, which half of St. Pidorsburg is, instead, almost everything sexual is initiated by the MC and you had to actually put some effort into getting your daily dose of cock or getting yourself into a blackmail / rape scenario. Plus we already have the dumb "get abducted and forced into sex slavery" gas station plot line, even accessible in Pavlovsk, even though it's obscure enough not to be as disruptive.

Whoever wrote this shit needs to get smacked upside down the head hard and the whole thing MASSIVELY reworked, if not outright removed.
That's from the old ETO mods so I don't know who wrote it. The thing is sometimes bad things happen and that's life, its not fair or reasonable. Mobsters looking for girls to work in their brothels aren't going to hit on wealthy or ugly older women, they target those they can get away with and control. I know this doen't happen nearly as much in Western Europe or the US but the game is set in Russia and it has these kind of problems.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yes, I also regularly hit on girls by claiming they've insulted me and now owe me 50'000 bucks, and have to work it off with sexual services. This totally works, you know, and wouldn't have even a -100 submissive painslut Sveta flip me off for being fucking retarded.

And yes, "dangerous criminal man" totally rapes & abducts some random girl, in broad daylight on a public and well frequented beach, and even if you are regularly fucking the local police chief, apparently the police is not interested in having an absolutely airtight case against this escaped mental patient.

Of course you can also be a magical schoolgirl succubus with a power level >9000, who could literally mind power head explode these fucks, but no, you're now his bitch for some reason. Oh, and of course, also held prisoner in a brothel forever. Instead of playing school girl shit. Fuck off.

Oh no you didn't! I GET Russia. This is not happening in Russia. This wouldn't even be happening in fucking Dubai. Not even in the fucking Kongo. This is happening in Micky Mouse Bullshitland. This is happening in "I'm writing with one hand down my pants and couldn't be arsed to think for a second about the implications of what I'm writing"-Land. There's "Sometimes bad things happen", and then theres "Micky Mouse Bullshit" that doesn't make sense for even a second. This shit plot line is not only atrocious, but outright game breaking.
Of course its not happening in Dubai, its a very conservative Emirate and neither the Sheikh nor the people would tolerate such behaviour. The congo doesn't have this either as their economy isn't believed to be 30% driven by their mafia equivalent, unlike Russia. The character in the game who does this is a crime lord presumed to be a major player for the Solntsevskaya Bratva who are still protected by the FSB, never mind the local police.

Still if you don't want to play out the sauna brothel stuff you can simply use the cheat menu to teleport out, its not like we are forcing you to do stuff.

If you do get Russia so much can you please explain why the Russian who wrote this thought it was OK? We toned it down during the translation, btw.

Regardless, if you don't like the game then play something else. It's not as if I'm making you play anything.:extremelyhappy:

Reactions: WulfgarD

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Please how do I play i down loaded everything and just get text
You have to have the .qsp game file and the images folder in the same folder or the game can't find the images. Also check you didn't put one image folder inside another as that happens a lot.;)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Without being able to see the Girl Life.qsp file its hard to know what I'm looking at.
You seem to have the folders from the image folder just mingled in with some random folders and images plus the sound files.

You should have in your folder: images (folder); sound (folder) and Girl Life.qsp (file).

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
What's with the annoying "cyka blyat" music playing all the time? How do I disable it?
I believe the shortcut to mute the volume is ALT-1. You can also change the default volume of QPS by navigating to the Settings tab > Sound volume > options.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes