Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, the magic rebuild is a slow process as it is really just JJ working on it and we had to build a working lore to base it upon before we could commit to anything. We have some fresh blood in writing and coding so as they get up to speed we'll hopefully see this expand a bit quicker. :)
That will pretty much be awesome but it doesnt have to be in cartoon form like other games do, magic can be made possible on the real world point of view or atleast real people point of view, but what I think also needs consideration, is adding more to careers routes, I mean Sveta can potentially be an A+ student but she doesnt have to end up working as a secretary or something. I mean she can be decent as ever, grow as a decent girl to becoming a decent woman married to an a**h*** or married to an ambitious smart guy that actually does something useful for himself. She can also get that super nice job or even own her own company or something, or can end up as a bad a** criminal that sell drugs or even own a brothel herself.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, the Naruto stuff is mostly gone already and some more consistant character traits have been added to the replacing chars. We have a whole magic world structure based on Fae magic with different races and people fitting into that. It brings the fairy and succubus stuff inline and links the amulet and the characters you meet early on. They all have motivations and relations with each other. So yeah, we totally geeked out on world building but the hope is that this will make things work better and make sense as they expand.
We want to keep the images all as photos (or movie clips) so a few good cosplayer shoots and a general need to disguise as humans should cover that problem. :)
As for more careers, this is something we will look to do but for now we are trying to concentrate on that 1-2 year period so the school and Pav got a lot of atention and we're working on various city stuff, looking to fix up a couple of those starting jobs and work from there.;)

Reactions: Jinsem

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Yeah, the Naruto stuff is mostly gone already and some more consistant character traits have been added to the replacing chars. We have a whole magic world structure based on Fae magic with different races and people fitting into that. It brings the fairy and succubus stuff inline and links the amulet and the characters you meet early on. They all have motivations and relations with each other. So yeah, we totally geeked out on world building but the hope is that this will make things work better and make sense as they expand.
We want to keep the images all as photos (or movie clips) so a few good cosplayer shoots and a general need to disguise as humans should cover that problem. :)
As for more careers, this is something we will look to do but for now we are trying to concentrate on that 1-2 year period so the school and Pav got a lot of atention and we're working on various city stuff, looking to fix up a couple of those starting jobs and work from there.;)
My view on the trans start was "what's the point?". Cursed SG start included the best of both worlds. Once the magic gets "finished", adding a reason to pick the trans start over the cursed SG or non-magic SG start should get incentivized for a different game. Not just the starting events that turn the married guy into the female, but some other specific events. Maybe allow him to "meet" his old family in some way. I know it's possible to "lock" some events to a start, since trans start can't get the school stuff at all for example.

Maiko

Aug 8, 2017
1.how to use hair scrunchy and hair accessories
2.how to let reputation become is known as a prostitute

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
1.how to use hair scrunchy and hair accessories
2.how to let reputation become is known as a prostitute
1. Should be available from your purse, don't work if hair too short or long.
2. Work as a prostitute / have sex for money. the more the merrier.

Maiko

Aug 8, 2017
Ok, I find it, in the ‘Character’ => ‘Description’ menu, hair too long also can work, but that are no picture when use 'updo your hair' and 'pigtails'.

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
How do you get a bank card or w/e is necessary to buy a house? Picked the normal transformation start but can't buy a house because I don't have a bank card?

Reactions: Jinsem

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
How do you get a bank card or w/e is necessary to buy a house? Picked the normal transformation start but can't buy a house because I don't have a bank card?
deposit money directly to the bank atleast once and then you will have an account. banks are normally open on weekdays during working hours

Reactions: obzerver

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
how do you get the step father to join you in the showers and have him cum in your pussy to get pregnant also i cant find him at his garage at all!

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
how do you get the step father to join you in the showers and have him cum in your pussy to get pregnant also i cant find him at his garage at all!
You have to shower in the early evening (can't remember exactly when) and if you're lucky he'll peek in on you (don't bolt the lock), do this a few times and make sure you're horny.
He's in the garage most evenings you have to go to his actual garage from the main garages.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
You have to shower in the early evening (can't remember exactly when) and if you're lucky he'll peek in on you (don't bolt the lock), do this a few times and make sure you're horny.
He's in the garage most evenings you have to go to his actual garage from the main garages.
i did this and i click on stepfathers garage and the blue one as well

kushiel124

Apr 12, 2017
You have to shower when mother is not at home and probably in addition it has random chance so save reload is your friend. Stepfather also has to be home. Check at 16:00.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Step father is in the garage from 16:00 to 21:00 most evenings, except when he's on holiday in the village like during summer or on random weekends. He comes up on a link in the text so you have to look for that.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
So far I have teased him sucked him off and did anal but all he does is spy on me do I need low submission or high

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Doesn't look like he'll do vaginal sex at home, but if you get uncle Misha to have sex with you then you can have a threesome in the garage. That looks like the only way currently.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Doesn't look like he'll do vaginal sex at home, but if you get uncle Misha to have sex with you then you can have a threesome in the garage. That looks like the only way currently.
Hi kevin, i remeber something about stepdad doing vaginal sex in shower?.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes