toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
here are the requirements to get into that if else part to begin with
Code:
if ((week < 6 and hour >= 16 and hour < 18) or (week >= 6 and hour >= 7 and hour < 18)) and indorf = 0 and father_go = 0 and stepdadqw_day ! daystart and iif(stepdadqw>0,1,rand(0,1)) = 1:

Reactions: Quacker

kushiel124

Apr 12, 2017
Yes. Devs put out small improvements periodically.
They post it here :
You also need new images they post here:

Reactions: Jinsem

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Every Lesbian date MC has ends with sex with a guy? Is this normal or will it be fixed "Hopefully Soon"?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
It's a known bug. Female dates are fairly new. IIRC Kevin said it was -mostly- fixed in the dev build, which means in the next release it should be fixed.

Reactions: den_saga

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
It's a known bug. Female dates are fairly new. IIRC Kevin said it was -mostly- fixed in the dev build, which means in the next release it should be fixed.
thx for the info, at least they're working on a fix....sweet.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
A quick question the game is called girl life but it says in the description you can be 35 year Micheal? I am confused. Does this game have a male or female protagonist or multiple options?

trs767

Jul 14, 2017
A quick question the game is called girl life but it says in the description you can be 35 year Micheal? I am confused. Does this game have a male or female protagonist or multiple options?
Multiple options. One option is starting as a middle aged family man who is transformed into a teen aged girl.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
As trs767 says there is a TG start in one of the 2 magic enabled options. In that start your PC is transformed to an 18yo and starts in the city. There is a none magic city start and one of each type for the start girl start.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
is this game complete or still being updated?
Not as easy to answer as you'd think but simply put, the game it is built upon was abandoned ("ЭТО", which means "It is") but we are still developing.
Thje original developer has joined another team that are doing the same kind of thing (Provincial Girl). The biggest diference is that we are working in English and the original and the other version are in Russian.
If you want the complex version you might want to make a cup of cocoa and find a comfy chair.:eek:penedeyewink:

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
I keep having amateur fights, is there an option to becoming a professional kickboxer? I see it in the "FAME" section according to each region. But I just keep having amateur fights.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
There are only amateur fights, you can work up to beeting the best in the gym but that's it.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
how to sex with uncle Misha
Walk around town with cum on your face. There's a % chance that Misha will see you. That starts his event afaik. After that, you go to the café where mom works and you can trigger his next event where he sits with you. If you follow him home, he'll have sex with you and then you can go to his home whenever he's there. You can have sex with him for money after that.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes