theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
This one:
There's a plug in version here:
You'll need the images from the OP either way, its mostly about Kolka but has events where the PC can grow a dick and you can turn Kolka into a girl too. I haven't played it so can't give more info.

To your other question, you can't change origin, its just the various starting values so its possible to overcome everything in time. Changing social groups is something that is being worked on and will be more accessable in the next version.
is it the bromod also how do you install the mod like where do i place and use it

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
This one:
There's a plug in version here:
You'll need the images from the OP either way, its mostly about Kolka but has events where the PC can grow a dick and you can turn Kolka into a girl too. I haven't played it so can't give more info.

To your other question, you can't change origin, its just the various starting values so its possible to overcome everything in time. Changing social groups is something that is being worked on and will be more accessable in the next version.
do you update the mod or does someone else

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
the mod is no working i am typing in bromod and enter the nothing and then this (ie BroMod) and nothing what do i do!

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
do you update the mod or does someone else
The mod is made by the OP on that thread I have nothing to do with it. It was converted to a plug-in mod by Firescrat on TFGS.

For the not working, you need to make a folder called "Mod" in your Girl Life folder and put the bromod.qsp in there. You have to have gone through the character creation before you can load it.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
The mod is made by the OP on that thread I have nothing to do with it. It was converted to a plug-in mod by Firescrat on TFGS.

For the not working, you need to make a folder called "Mod" in your Girl Life folder and put the bromod.qsp in there. You have to have gone through the character creation before you can load it.
i did and i loaded my game however when i type in the mods name it does not work

leesang

Jul 19, 2017
mod in folder ***.QSP file ...
Change the file name to BroMod.QPS.

I can not speak English.
I hope you understand.

Last edited:

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
here is where i am stuck at the read me told me to rename and copy and create a mod folder and bromod folder and put the images in bromod so what do i type in to make it work i tried BroMod iBroMod ieBromod and Bromod.qsp what do i do

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
here is where i am stuck at the read me told me to rename and copy and create a mod folder and bromod folder and put the images in bromod so what do i type in to make it work i tried BroMod iBroMod ieBromod and Bromod.qsp what do i do
At first this mod wouldn't load for me, got some error. Then i went back and looked at the Mod File and saw it said "BroMod(with some numbers after), so i erased numbers and it started for me.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
At first this mod wouldn't load for me, got some error. Then i went back and looked at the Mod File and saw it said "BroMod(with some numbers after), so i erased numbers and it started for me.
thats what i did i renamed it and copied it into Bromod.qsp

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
You have to create the folder "Mod" in your Girl Life folder and put the BroMod.qsp file in there (this is the one that had the numbers on the end that you deleted). Then you start the game and after you are on the street/your bedroom you can add the mod and enter the name of it as "BroMod".

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
You have to create the folder "Mod" in your Girl Life folder and put the BroMod.qsp file in there (this is the one that had the numbers on the end that you deleted). Then you start the game and after you are on the street/your bedroom you can add the mod and enter the name of it as "BroMod".
with these in it " right and not just bromod

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
omg its not working i deleted the numbers and typed in BroMod but i keep getting the error

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
This has probably already been asked so sorry for asking. Is there a way to be able to move back into the parents house if the mother kicks you out ?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
@Kevin Smarts I decided to give it a try and I'm getting errors as well. Code's: Location: mod_setting .. Area: on visit .. Line 79 .. Code 111 .. Desc: Location not found.

Reactions: theimpregnator

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
with these in it " right and not just bromod
No, without those just BroMod. Note that the letters must be in the same case.

Just to be clear here, what version of the main game are you using?
The mod system is new and has only been working for a few of the dev releases.

I just tested this with latest versions of both and it works fine. So try the latest versions of the mod and main game .qsp files.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
This has probably already been asked so sorry for asking. Is there a way to be able to move back into the parents house if the mother kicks you out ?
No, that's you on you own. A way back may be added as someone talked about writing it, but nothing more than that atm.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
No, without those just BroMod. Note that the letters must be in the same case.

Just to be clear here, what version of the main game are you using?
The mod system is new and has only been working for a few of the dev releases.

I just tested this with latest versions of both and it works fine. So try the latest versions of the mod and main game .qsp files.
i am using this version 7-1 and there is a latest version of this game if so where at?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes