r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
The mod system is new and has only been working for a few of the dev releases.
I installed the dev release and still getting an error for some reason. is what I have it set as.
Does the image pack from BroMod has to be in the mod folder as well instead of in the main images folder? if that's it, that might be why it errors me out.

Reactions: qwe789

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
2018-04-13_100147.jpg Can someone explain how to trigger info on search for father plz. I have seen the wiki, but still can't figure out how to get the info. Mom just says blah, blah...and after argument he left and married the other dude. nothing else.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
That BroMod worked for, only thing is I kept getting missing images. Even after i downloaded the complete image pack(1,2,3,....etc)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I changed it to be capitalized Mod instead, it still gives me an error. I really dunno what I'm doing wrong at this point.
You have the BroMod.qsp in that folder and are entering the name exactly the same minus the .qsp when entering it, after having cleared the character creation screen?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
You have the BroMod.qsp in that folder and are entering the name exactly the same minus the .qsp when entering it, after having cleared the character creation screen?
Yep. I've tried both by using a fresh character and an already existing one. both give me that same error. I posted the imgur of what it looked like before (before i changed it to capitalized). If you want, I can take a screenshot of the error message, but I also gave you the code in a previous post. Honestly, if you can't reproduce it it's alright, I was just checking out what @theimpregnator was having issues to help him, since I normally don't play with mods and we both seem to be getting the same error after I tried it. Figured I'd post to give you as much info as I could.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yep. I've tried both by using a fresh character and an already existing one. both give me that same error. I posted the imgur of what it looked like before (before i changed it to capitalized). If you want, I can take a screenshot of the error message, but I also gave you the code in a previous post. Honestly, if you can't reproduce it it's alright, I was just checking out what @theimpregnator was having issues to help him, since I normally don't play with mods and we both seem to be getting the same error after I tried it. Figured I'd post to give you as much info as I could.
I appreciate it, I don't personally over see the mod or the mod mangement in the main game but I've spoken to those that do and they can't recreate the error when following the instructions so don't know how to fix it. Maybe its sometime in the PC setup but they are all using different regional settings so even that would be odd. idk.:confused:

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I appreciate it, I don't personally over see the mod or the mod mangement in the main game but I've spoken to those that do and they can't recreate the error when following the instructions so don't know how to fix it. Maybe its sometime in the PC setup but they are all using different regional settings so even that would be odd. idk.:confused:
Maybe idk this sucks I really wanted to knock up the brother who was turned into a female

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
any way to win Kolka affection without having MC blow his friends? Or without them it takes a lot longer?

LuffyxX

Sep 20, 2017
can someone tell me why i cant join the volleyball team? i have 100 point in volleyball and have a good relation with coach but he never lets me enter the team.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Even if I apply make up I get this ''Your looks even worse than terrible. It's god awful. No one wants to see or talk to you.'' How do I fix this ?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes