trs767

Jul 14, 2017
Even if I apply make up I get this ''Your looks even worse than terrible. It's god awful. No one wants to see or talk to you.'' How do I fix this ?
One way is of course through the cheat menu. Another option is to actually play the game. Taking baths, vitamins, brushing your teeth, and sun bathing all give incremental improvements. Also never go to sleep with make up on. Also in the magic version I think every orgasm improves your skin.

Reactions: eruhlu muhdi

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Even if I apply make up I get this ''Your looks even worse than terrible. It's god awful. No one wants to see or talk to you.'' How do I fix this ?
Another thing is if you are in withdrawal from crack or have an std your looks are always really bad.

Reactions: eruhlu muhdi

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
Yep. I've tried both by using a fresh character and an already existing one. both give me that same error. I posted the imgur of what it looked like before (before i changed it to capitalized). If you want, I can take a screenshot of the error message, but I also gave you the code in a previous post. Honestly, if you can't reproduce it it's alright, I was just checking out what @theimpregnator was having issues to help him, since I normally don't play with mods and we both seem to be getting the same error after I tried it. Figured I'd post to give you as much info as I could.
@theimpregnator
Had the same error and found out what the problem was (for me anyway)
The ReadMe.txt tells you to create a sub-folder called "bromod" inside the "Mods" folder.
Don't do that. Add the "BroMod.qsp" and the image folder that goes with the bromod download directly into the Mods folder.
Then activate it in the game.
Worked for me and hope it works for you guys :)

Last edited:

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
@Kevin Smarts
Haven't played this game for about a year, but got back to it a few days ago.
So much new awesome stuff added. Several thumbs up and thank you so much to you and everyone working on this great game :)

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Does "Fertility Pills" exist in this game?, if so where or how can I can acquire them.
Not exactly, if you buy the cheap contraceptive pills in the market in Pav there is a chance that they'll either not work or increase fertility, but its a small chance, random and hidden.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
@theimpregnator
Had the same error and found out what the problem was (for me anyway)
The ReadMe.txt tells you to create a sub-folder called "bromod" inside the "Mods" folder.
Don't do that. Add the "BroMod.qsp" and the image folder that goes with the bromod download directly into the Mods folder.
Then activate it in the game.
Worked for me and hope it works for you guys :)
That didn't work for me still. Oh well, like I said, i usually play mod-less so it's not a big deal to me.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
yeah how do you get a guy to live with you so he can knock you up anytime you want also how do you trigger the nerd girl to fuck your brother unprotectedly it said on the wiki you can have the brother knock up a nerd who helps him with homework

SOABFE

May 25, 2017
yeah how do you get a guy to live with you so he can knock you up anytime you want also how do you trigger the nerd girl to fuck your brother unprotectedly it said on the wiki you can have the brother knock up a nerd who helps him with homework
Let him pull out some times. At some point he isn’t able to pull out in time and cums inside of her. I can’t remember when Natasha talks about the pregnancy though.

U

User_74887

Sorry to bother you guys (BTW amazing game, I really enjoy it) but where can i find the exhibitionist store?? It says in the Old Town but I can't find it

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Anyone has an idea at what time to bust mom at her job with her boss?, if it's possible. Wanna try blackmail route.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
i did that but where do i go to school and meet natasha
Just verify that you don't have the status "Summer Break" (or others holidays) in the additionnal desk panel near the datetime.
Then you have a shortcut that appears in the residential areas to go to school directly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Before 9h00)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes