Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is it possible to be the dominant one in the relationship with Katja? She'll pull me into a classroom and have me eat her out, but then she has to go to class, or at home she keeps trying to use a strap-on on me.

Also, I saw earlier in the thread that you can have her have sex with the brother. How do you do that?
Her dom level can increase as she does more dom stuff so its not a set value. To out do her you need more dom than her but it is posible to max her out and then she will always be dominant.

how can i trigger the school races? I go to school at saturday morning but nothing happens
You should get told about it on the Friday in gym class and you have to get there before the race between 10 and 11am. Remember it'll be on the sports field and not by the entrance.;)

LuffyxX

Sep 20, 2017
You should get told about it on the Friday in gym class and you have to get there before the race between 10 and 11am. Remember it'll be on the sports field and not by the entrance.;)
Do i need anything to trigger this scene on friday? or is it random?

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
Do i need anything to trigger this scene on friday? or is it random?
Not quite, I think its just bound to happen, you may need to have a certain skill level but in my experience you get it regardless of whether or not you can win the race. But I have a few different saves which all have received the event within a month. Just be sure to attend afternoon classes on mon, wed and friday these classes are exercise classes.

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
Question: How do you keep a bimbo happy? Sex, drinking, fun activities never seem to keep mood above 10 even if I get Sveta 100 mood by achieving orgasm she just immediately get back to 10 within a single click.
Question 2: While married, is there a way to avoid being caught cheating? it seems at any time of the day the husband will walk in on Sveta while she is cheating with a boyfriend.
Question 3: Do all boyfriend get into debt while getting married or is the richer guys who are like that?

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Her dom level can increase as she does more dom stuff so its not a set value. To out do her you need more dom than her but it is posible to max her out and then she will always be dominant.
I'm at 100 dominant, but she is the one doing all the dominant stuff in the relationship

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Question: How do you keep a bimbo happy? Sex, drinking, fun activities never seem to keep mood above 10 even if I get Sveta 100 mood by achieving orgasm she just immediately get back to 10 within a single click.
Question 2: While married, is there a way to avoid being caught cheating? it seems at any time of the day the husband will walk in on Sveta while she is cheating with a boyfriend.
Question 3: Do all boyfriend get into debt while getting married or is the richer guys who are like that?
1. Sex and bimbo clothing are all that you need. If you wear regular stuff she'll soon get bored and upset. Bimbo shoes and outfit should sort you out.
2. No, this old content and its not exactly clever.
3. I think that one happens to all of them.

We have left the marriage stuff as we work on a player time estimate. So things like the school and family home are top of the list as the school start is more popular, then there's the shared stuff in the city (shops, sexy jobs, community center) and similar in Pav, then the starting jobs and uni, etc.
So marriage is not too high, we are sorting out the lovers system (I still have to find the problems there) and eventually that will feed into cohabitation and marriage.

Reactions: Jinsem

LuffyxX

Sep 20, 2017
"Your pussy itches a great deal and is affecting your mood, you should use some cream or stop wearing pants without underwear."

Where can i buy this cream?

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
"Your pussy itches a great deal and is affecting your mood, you should use some cream or stop wearing pants without underwear."

Where can i buy this cream?
Thats Ointment for chaffing found at the pharmacy. That kind of itch is often caused by wearing trousers without panties on esp the gym staff.

this would be great if this worked the images are broken
There are minimal broken images, understandable since they are most found on dev version often with new content on them, so minimal that many people shouldnt even come across those with the current versions(not broken per-ser, they are likely non existing yet). If its really bad then there is something seriously wrong with your game or install folders. Current dev versions are pretty stable so unless something is wrong in your game there shouldnt be a problem. Also make sure you are using the latest QSP player and the old one deleted or deactivated

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Hi im having problems with the MEGA links when i click on them they all say that my connection is not private. I recently set my computer to factory settings can someone help me out (im a pc noob)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hi im having problems with the MEGA links when i click on them they all say that my connection is not private. I recently set my computer to factory settings can someone help me out (im a pc noob)
If you're using Firefox or Chrome (or derivitives of either) then you'll need the Mega browser Extension found here:

It might just be that and even if not you'll need that to dl the large image pack.;)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is there any content with aunt luda?
Yes, if you keep buying things like condoms from her eventually to unlocks a small event about her house guest (there's a daily check so you have to buy stuff on different days for it to count).
can you get married with cursed schoolgirl choice or just new girl choice?
(You can get married regardless of start but you have to co-habit first so you need your own home.
it says katja can get pregnant how does she?
It happens automatically over the summer after school term. Assuming it still works now that we cut the very young start.

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
In the v0.7.1 public release was anything changed with the Niko event thread? In previous versions the main Niko event would occur at school, the one that ends at Sonia's house, then the following day I would be approached at the school entrance by a couple of students looking for a good time. After that the Niko thread would continue, where he offered to help me improve my reputation.

Since installing v0.7.1 I have never been able to get the second part of that event to trigger. I go to school the next morning and nothing happens, and Niko is completely gone; he's never in the restrooms during the school day, he's never outside of the school after classes end, and he's never at the dance after 20:00.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes