Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hey Kevin, sorry to disturb you, I was just wondering whether in the future STDs would be more "interactive"(so town members in pavlosk would realise you've contracted STDs increasing your fame and changing certain dialogue, and whenever you do street work customers realise you have STDs and are willing to pay less, also increasing your fame)??
There are no plans atm. I think we have to sort out other reactions like pregnancy and types of fame before we can look into this, so it'll be some time before we do. :(

Reactions: User_74887
U

User_74887

There are no plans atm. I think we have to sort out other reactions like pregnancy and types of fame before we can look into this, so it'll be some time before we do. :(
Ahhhhh alright that's completely understandable man! I'm sorry for asking such a question; but thanks for taking the time to answer and give clarity on this question. I really appreciate it and I'm really grateful for the work that both your team and yourself do! :D

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
I'm curious i was browsing games and i found the game Province which is basically the renamed version of ETO - Girl life, whats the difference with Province and this one? since province has some English translation

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
I'm curious i was browsing games and i found the game Province which is basically the renamed version of ETO - Girl life, whats the difference with Province and this one? since province has some English translation
this one got magic and provience doesnt have magic

there is alot more diffrences but to make it simple then thats it i think

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
guys no one answered my question how do i get my brother to fuck natasha i had her owe me money
If you talk to her about repaying the money, you can work out an arangement where you force her to pay you back through sexual favors. Do these and having already had sex with Kolka let's you get him involved.

The 2 games are both based of ETO, they cut a bunch of broken things and we've been fixing them instead. Their English version is a machine translation and ours is full English all redone by hand. Some of the more recent changes to both are quite different as we have different development goals and ideals.
The other difference is we our a community project that takes onboard ideas and feedback from a large number of people (including you guys) and they are a more closed group working on things for themselves.

D

Deleted member 53291

The 2 games are both based of ETO, they cut a bunch of broken things and we've been fixing them instead. Their English version is a machine translation and ours is full English all redone by hand. Some of the more recent changes to both are quite different as we have different development goals and ideals.
The other difference is we our a community project that takes onboard ideas and feedback from a large number of people (including you guys) and they are a more closed group working on things for themselves.
kev when can we expect new update?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
kev when can we expect new update?
I think we have all the content done, so its just some proof reading and testing / code fixes to make sure its all working OK.
I think the lovers changing sex bug is squished and that was the last thing on my list so I'll check in with the devs and if we're as close as I think we'll be feature locking in the very near future. After that its usually about a week of testing and bug hunting before release.
Best guess a couple of weeks but these things can change quickly. :extremelyhappy:

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
Hey Kevin, out of curiosity did you see my question from a few days ago? Since I started playing v0.71 I'm having issues with the Niko storyline. After the big cafeteria/locker room event with him he completely disappears from my game. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if some changes to his thread were made (if the latter is the case, I haven't been able to figure out how to progress). Just hoping you can comment. Thanks.

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
I'm wondering about the Natalya BDSM storyline. I've been seeing her for over a month yet i never progress through the storyline. is there a appearance factor or time factor involved with progression or is there no more content for her at the moment ?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hey Kevin, out of curiosity did you see my question from a few days ago? Since I started playing v0.71 I'm having issues with the Niko storyline. After the big cafeteria/locker room event with him he completely disappears from my game. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if some changes to his thread were made (if the latter is the case, I haven't been able to figure out how to progress). Just hoping you can comment. Thanks.
I think he is meant to stop approaching you but he wasn't included in the school groups so you couldn't greet him like the other school kids. I think this was breaking the remaining content and is fixed in the dev version.

I'm wondering about the Natalya BDSM storyline. I've been seeing her for over a month yet i never progress through the storyline. is there a appearance factor or time factor involved with progression or is there no more content for her at the moment ?
With the Nat as dom you have the initial progression upto the signing the contract and then you get the main part with various different events and having to choose good or bad but with the exception of the BDSM mansion unlock that is all of her content on that side.
With Nat as sub you just get the old content where she's a slave and you treat her really mean with no feeling or emotion, its on my list of things to redo and I have quite a lot of images and text from Lantera to work with on that.
there are plans further down the line to add some more interactions between Nat and Peter (you get a couple already) but we have to do the Nat as sub and Peter content before that comes up so not for a while.

Reactions: Hunkydunky

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
With the Nat as dom you have the initial progression upto the signing the contract and then you get the main part with various different events and having to choose good or bad but with the exception of the BDSM mansion unlock that is all of her content on that side.
With Nat as sub you just get the old content where she's a slave and you treat her really mean with no feeling or emotion, its on my list of things to redo and I have quite a lot of images and text from Lantera to work with on that.
there are plans further down the line to add some more interactions between Nat and Peter (you get a couple already) but we have to do the Nat as sub and Peter content before that comes up so not for a while.
How would i unlock the BDSM mansion with Nat, I'm playing the line as a sub.

Edit: just unlocked the contract.

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
I think he is meant to stop approaching you but he wasn't included in the school groups so you couldn't greet him like the other school kids. I think this was breaking the remaining content and is fixed in the dev version.
Interesting. In all releases I've always been able to chat with him in the restroom along with the Gopniks. In v0.71 that's only the case before the large cafeteria/locker room event.

Before v0.71, after that large cafeteria/locker room event which ends at Sonia's house I was always approached the next morning on the school grounds by a couple of students looking for a good time. After that Niko would still be outside of the school grounds with Artem, Katya, etc. every day, and if I approached him he would tell me about how he found someone to repair my reputation and I needed to go with him to the bar. Now, in my last few v0.71 games, the event before school never happens and Niko just completely vanishes so the whoring route never happens. I've tried looking everywhere for him, including the bar in the industrial area, but I can't find him.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How would i unlock the BDSM mansion with Nat, I'm playing the line as a sub.

Edit: just unlocked the contract.
It takes 3 months or so and that it'll just pop up one visit. I can't remember the exact timer off the top of my head.

Reactions: Hunkydunky

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
So once Mom throws her out for incest....that's it? No reconciliations?, if not then that "I saw you having sex with Boss" should have been used for that. Just doesn't make sense looking out and keeping a devastating secret and get thrown out at the same time.

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
For now that's it. You need to find a new place to live.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that a reconciliation route was either being discussed or actively worked on that would enable the MC to move back in, but I can't recall off the top of my head where I saw it.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes