Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Interesting. In all releases I've always been able to chat with him in the restroom along with the Gopniks. In v0.71 that's only the case before the large cafeteria/locker room event.

Before v0.71, after that large cafeteria/locker room event which ends at Sonia's house I was always approached the next morning on the school grounds by a couple of students looking for a good time. After that Niko would still be outside of the school grounds with Artem, Katya, etc. every day, and if I approached him he would tell me about how he found someone to repair my reputation and I needed to go with him to the bar. Now, in my last few v0.71 games, the event before school never happens and Niko just completely vanishes so the whoring route never happens. I've tried looking everywhere for him, including the bar in the industrial area, but I can't find him.
I sorted this with the person who wrote it, basically the walk of shame event was only triggering if you arrived early for school, so if you have a routine that gets you there at a sensible time it just doesn't trigger. Its fixed in the dev version but for now just try getting to school between 6.30 and 7.15.
The times were messed up with the school rework.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
The only version I've found is 5.7.0, does that one not support video?
Not really sure, but perhaps try one of the versions from this info they (the devs have posted over at their site) have posted:

For Windows use this: . This is the 0.4.2 version of QSP video made by infinite.

Alternatively Sonnix has made using qt and currently appears to be more stable.

If you have trouble playing .mp4 files you may find the of infinte's player works better for you.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
if someone wanted to see Sveta's belly during pregnancy progression, write here. I modified qsp file and added images so you'll be able to see her belly in description

Reactions: GmFn1869

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
I sorted this with the person who wrote it, basically the walk of shame event was only triggering if you arrived early for school, so if you have a routine that gets you there at a sensible time it just doesn't trigger. Its fixed in the dev version but for now just try getting to school between 6.30 and 7.15.
The times were messed up with the school rework.
Ah, thanks. I did notice that the school times were a little off with this release, because I was suddenly being told I missed first period when showing up at school at 08:00. I did try to get there earlier to see if I could get the event to trigger but I don't think I arrived quite early enough.

Much appreciated.

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
Yes, my Sveta was abducted from the garage, did not intend it, but it was 'interesting'
Have you played, all the way through the route ?, i felt like it was a rather unsatisfying ending. Hope its just unfinished and will get more content eventually.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Can anyone give info on how to trigger Sauna and Brothel?
There's a couple of ways, you can do the thumbdrive delivery that the bum in the trashplace sets you up with and lose the drive, you can promise to pay Vadim Bely and then not have the cash and you can end up there after the abduction event.
Have you played, all the way through the route ?, i felt like it was a rather unsatisfying ending. Hope its just unfinished and will get more content eventually.
The problem was that we didn't want it to be impossible to return or last too long so we included an escape and an ending before it dragged on too long.

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
There's a couple of ways, you can do the thumbdrive delivery that the bum in the trashplace sets you up with and lose the drive, you can promise to pay Vadim Bely and then not have the cash and you can end up there after the abduction event.

The problem was that we didn't want it to be impossible to return or last too long so we included an escape and an ending before it dragged on too long.
Ahh not thats not what i was wondering about, the length is fine. but the problem i had was that when you finally escaped the route, there were no consequences for that time, except maybe penalty to some stats. I played it on cursed school girl mode and the mother wasn't even bothered.

Hey mom i was 2 months being raped and sold into slavery,
Mom: YOU MISSED SCHOOL !!

Reactions: Botman9000

ishtra

Aug 6, 2017
Ahh not thats not what i was wondering about, the length is fine. but the problem i had was that when you finally escaped the route, there were no consequences for that time, except maybe penalty to some stats. I played it on cursed school girl mode and the mother wasn't even bothered.

Hey mom i was 2 months being raped and sold into slavery,
Mom: YOU MISSED SCHOOL !!
Yes knowing the game as I do I had a feeling that would happen :-(. After Sveta payed off the 100000 at the sauna she just moved into the apartment in city and not gone back to Pav no one seemed to care. The final school year is about to start but shes not turning up hope the school board man doesnt come knocking because the police havnt :). After what the slavers did and then becoming a heroin addict going home and having mum tell her off for not getting in at 12 would be hard to take lol.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes