Ionascu

May 15, 2017
You need to work the car wash and be dressed as a bimbo. When someone asks for extras, agree but make sure to spit (not swallow), might take a couple of goes.
I knew about this, i just read some posts about garage and i thought it's another event, maybe with Valentin with his bike in his garage. Thank you for your answer!

anusnym

Nov 27, 2017
Does using the breast pump do anything if you're not pregnant apart from making your nipples sore? Not sure if the creators of this game know about induced lactation...

Edit: Nevermind, you do start lactating if you keep pumping.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hey Kevin, does the new repo compile the dev build for download like the old one did before it broke?
No, that feature and several other advanced functions are not available. It kept going wrong as its really hard to maintain more complex gits so the new one is light weight but should be extra reliable.
Does using the breast pump do anything if you're not pregnant apart from making your nipples sore? Not sure if the creators of this game know about induced lactation...

Edit: Nevermind, you do start lactating if you keep pumping.
Yeah, we know stuff. It takes some time for induced lactation to start and we tried to make it as realistic as possible. :biggrin:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Did something change with Eugene? In 7.1 I can't seem to get her to the point to have sex. Her relationship seems to stick at 61, and I can't seem to get the option to have sex with her. In almost all my previous play-throughs I usually went to her for my first sex (something about BBQ makes my Sveta want to lose it.)

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
For some reason my char won't go in labor. It just went past the due date and now the due date keeps changing and even went negative. I didn't manipulate time through the cheat menu.

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
For some reason my char won't go in labor. It just went past the due date and now the due date keeps changing and even went negative. I didn't manipulate time through the cheat menu.
EDD is not always accurate, in fact id be damned if any women delivered exactly on the calculated date, some go into spontaneous labour way way before their EDD for no known reason, apart from the ones who get sick or something, some women just dnt go into labour even at 42/40 weeks, truth is no one always keeps dates of everything that happens in their body, that include the accurate LMP date in a woman.
Also women can potentially ovulate outside the scientific 14 days post day 1 of menses, sometimes they just dnt ovulate at that time, so the when exactly pregnancy occurred is just an estimate.
Beyond 42 weeks of pregnacy that baby is simply likely to die and will eventually, this is commonly seen with 1st pregnancies.
Back to the game, try swinging by the clinic and see if the deliver option isnt triggered

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Did something change with Eugene? In 7.1 I can't seem to get her to the point to have sex. Her relationship seems to stick at 61, and I can't seem to get the option to have sex with her. In almost all my previous play-throughs I usually went to her for my first sex (something about BBQ makes my Sveta want to lose it.)
No, nothing has changed except maybe some text fixing. Might be something else interfering or just bad luck, a lot of the old events have random checks on them.
Much as Jinsem says in rl is true in the game. The due date will always be wrong but you'll know when baby is coming as you'll get a message in the stat window so when you see that go to the clinic. If you miss it you'll die btw so you haven't missed it yet. :eek:

Reactions: LordofEntropy

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
hey i just came across a problem. i went whit the hunters and and did the dancing and all that and ended up blowing em but then i didnt have anny actions to chose. upload_2018-5-19_13-7-29.png

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
hey i just came across a problem. i went whit the hunters and and did the dancing and all that and ended up blowing em but then i didnt have anny actions to chose. View attachment 100909
haven't played in a while but look at the buttons around, there should be an emergency exit button which will tp you out to the normal city.

We'vebeen crazy fixing stuff but looks like tomorrow or Saturday release. :extremelyhappy:
Keep us updated :)

Reactions: Namco15

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
haven't played in a while but look at the buttons around, there should be an emergency exit button which will tp you out to the normal city.
well yea i just used the cheat menu to teleport away from it but it was more of an informing about a problem than me needing help :p

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well it seems they've updated their image / sound pack to 0.7.2 officially but i can't find the qsp outside of dev builds .-.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes