Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yes knowing the game as I do I had a feeling that would happen :-(. After Sveta payed off the 100000 at the sauna she just moved into the apartment in city and not gone back to Pav no one seemed to care. The final school year is about to start but shes not turning up hope the school board man doesnt come knocking because the police havnt :). After what the slavers did and then becoming a heroin addict going home and having mum tell her off for not getting in at 12 would be hard to take lol.
If you get the sauna via Vadim Bely she should give you a hug and tell you she'll fix things at the school (I added that ages ago) but otherwise yeah.;)

whoanell

Nov 26, 2016
if someone wanted to see Sveta's belly during pregnancy progression, write here. I modified qsp file and added images so you'll be able to see her belly in description
Would love it, love the game and always hoping for more impreg/preg content in the next patch.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Would love it, love the game and always hoping for more impreg/preg content in the next patch.
It'll be a few updates before we make that happen, but we have plug in mod capabilities now so you never know what someone might add themselves.:)

More generally, the feature lock for 0.7.2 is in 24hrs, after that we do some high intensity bug fixing and then release the next official version. There's not a huge amount of new stuff but we have fixed many thing like the lovers changing name/sex mid-date, re-worked the economy to more realistic real world prices and added back a new reworked thirst system (which you can turn off if its not your thing) and generally played through and cleaned up a lot of the little errors and mistakes that have persisted for a long time. There is still some new content and I'll update the change log to reflect during the feature lock.

Lastly we have moved the git repo to:
Its github based so should be just as easy to fork and whatnot.;)

flyfly

Jan 7, 2018
It'll be a few updates before we make that happen, but we have plug in mod capabilities now so you never know what someone might add themselves.:)

More generally, the feature lock for 0.7.2 is in 24hrs, after that we do some high intensity bug fixing and then release the next official version. There's not a huge amount of new stuff but we have fixed many thing like the lovers changing name/sex mid-date, re-worked the economy to more realistic real world prices and added back a new reworked thirst system (which you can turn off if its not your thing) and generally played through and cleaned up a lot of the little errors and mistakes that have persisted for a long time. There is still some new content and I'll update the change log to reflect during the feature lock.

Lastly we have moved the git repo to:
Its github based so should be just as easy to fork and whatnot.;)
Thanks for the hard work! will we be able to use our 7.1 saves when 7.2 releases?

Reactions: Namco15

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
i have been trying to get married in cursed schoolgirl and i am 18 but still in school i have my own house even and i invited the boyfriend to join in the other version new girl i needed to meet the parents so why isnt this one working?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for the hard work! will we be able to use our 7.1 saves when 7.2 releases?
Should be fine. The only issue would be if you have broken generic lovers as you might have to dump them all and start fresh to fix it.
I would like if a save can help me a bit because it seems like I have a lot of bugs even with cheats
Its a sandbox game which is massively open ended, there's no completed or ending save and we provide cheats to allow for anything which takes load of time except for the events themselves.

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
how do you get the ending with niko where he pimps you?
Kevin helped me with this issue a few days ago. If you've already completed the large event that concludes at Sonia's house...
I sorted this with the person who wrote it, basically the walk of shame event was only triggering if you arrived early for school, so if you have a routine that gets you there at a sensible time it just doesn't trigger. Its fixed in the dev version but for now just try getting to school between 6.30 and 7.15.
The times were messed up with the school rework.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
How am I able to have vaginal sex with the volleyball coach? I have managed to open up anal, but the other just doesn't seem to open up.

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
How am I able to have vaginal sex with the volleyball coach? I have managed to open up anal, but the other just doesn't seem to open up.
oki idk what the acual trigers are but some times vaginal pups up for me and sometimes it only shows anal and blowjob seems kinda random to wheter it apears or not

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
So i got the event where you can do a commercial for the aurora talent agency, but i missed it (just forgot about it) will it come up again at some point or have i dun goofed?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
oki idk what the acual trigers are but some times vaginal pups up for me and sometimes it only shows anal and blowjob seems kinda random to wheter it apears or not
You have to finish the long suduction event chain with him and he'll declare his love for Sveta, then you can have vaginal sex.
How do you get abducted at the garage... been there many times and nothing happened. Thank you!
You need to work the car wash and be dressed as a bimbo. When someone asks for extras, agree but make sure to spit (not swallow), might take a couple of goes.
So i got the event where you can do a commercial for the aurora talent agency, but i missed it (just forgot about it) will it come up again at some point or have i dun goofed?
Yeah, but its just a single event for now so don't sweat it.
yo i cant get the library club to trigger halp pls
You have to be there at 8pm but you ge kicked out if its 8pm, so you can't do it. Fix in the next release.
and how do you progress with natasha and julia
One wants to borrow money, so let her and when it comes time for pay back suggest ways for her to do so, the other makes you food, bring a bottle of wine to enjoy with it and it won't take long to get her to open up.

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
Hey Kevin, does the new repo compile the dev build for download like the old one did before it broke?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes