den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
I gotta ask, Any chance with the kolka route without his friends?, sorta like keeping it in the family? Also, I keep seeing wrestling but I have yet to come across it in game.

Tlurker

Jan 7, 2018
Is there an easy way to add the 7.2 Images to the 7.0 Core other than going through and adding them folder by folder?
Because holy shit is that tedious!

korko

May 30, 2017
i get warning ------> DEVELOPER WARNING: Legacy name cum_call needs upgrade from Buddy to A564
Whats that?

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
came across an issue
brother was watching me shower and pointed out i needed to shave my legs i clicked to do it and the option to continue was not there
had to reload previous save
is there emergy reset button that lets you port from where ever you are to else were

xyzgc

Apr 2, 2017
There is an issue with the new 'Crossfit workout' in the Havana City Gym.
  1. Clicking 'Check Personal Records' causes the QSP player to crash.
  2. Images/Videos are missing for the 'Start Exercise' event.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
i get warning ------> DEVELOPER WARNING: Legacy name cum_call needs upgrade from Buddy to A564
Whats that?
Do you recall what you were doing at the time you got the warning?

came across an issue
brother was watching me shower and pointed out i needed to shave my legs i clicked to do it and the option to continue was not there
had to reload previous save
is there emergy reset button that lets you port from where ever you are to else were
There is an emergency button, on the old style menu, it's at the bottom, in red. On the new style menu its under "additional".

If you have any more bugs, could please report them on the GL forum (posted at the bottom of the OP). That way the correct people can see it and get it fixed.

If you were one of the elves and made half the presents, then yeah. XD
Between you and I, 50/50? Sounds about right... shhhh. :p

Reactions: jason95821

Jackson16

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone knows how to open the rolan route, cant seem to find his apartment in the western/eastern apartments.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Did you dl the 0.7 core pack and the 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 update packs?
I thought I made it clear that I did - apparently I didn't. To recap:
  • I did download and extract both image packs from the OP (0.7 and 0.7.2) - no faces
  • I added the hair colour pack and the 0.7.1 image pack from @caramoore 's post - no faces
  • I added the missing pictures from the base image pack 0.7 from @caramoore 's post - no faces
So colour me confused. It seems unlikely that would have been missed in testing.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a trigger to the brother homework path? He doesn't try to feel her up at all, but he does talk with her while she is in the shower. Did I invite him into the shower too soon? Or is the random event just not happening for me?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Is there an easy way to add the 7.2 Images to the 7.0 Core other than going through and adding them folder by folder?
Because holy shit is that tedious!
You just extract them to your root game folder using 7zip, the folder structure is already there within the archive. Choose overwrite when prompted.

Anyone knows how to open the rolan route, cant seem to find his apartment in the western/eastern apartments.
Rolan has been disabled for 0.7.2, due to being unfinished. Once it's fixed, it will be enabled again.

I thought I made it clear that I did - apparently I didn't. To recap:
  • I did download and extract both image packs from the OP (0.7 and 0.7.2) - no faces
  • I added the hair colour pack and the 0.7.1 image pack from @caramoore 's post - no faces
  • I added the missing pictures from the base image pack 0.7 from @caramoore 's post - no faces
So colour me confused. It seems unlikely that would have been missed in testing.
You should definitely have the faces, as long as you are extracting with folder paths intact. Using 7zip that shouldnt be an issue. To check, you can look in images\pc\body\hairstyles.

However, there was a bug with a certain combination of hairstyle and length where the face doesn't show. Do you know what length and style of hair you have?

Is there a trigger to the brother homework path? He doesn't try to feel her up at all, but he does talk with her while she is in the shower. Did I invite him into the shower too soon? Or is the random event just not happening for me?
I believe it's random. I know it works, because I've been seeing it. Keep trying, it should show up eventually.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I believe it's random. I know it works, because I've been seeing it. Keep trying, it should show up eventually.
Did you save and retry it, or just keep moving forward with the days? I'm worried that there might be a time trigger (like it won't occur before September 20 or whatever date was chosen) and that I'm just trying for it too soon.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@Kevin Smarts
-> City -> Gym -> Crossfit workout:
Broken image
-> Check personal records:
Game crash

PS: This is a personal request, could you add a max size option for images. I don't want to set images to a certain size, I just want the ones above X size to be resized to a certain value. The ones bellow said size would stay the same.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Did you save and retry it, or just keep moving forward with the days? I'm worried that there might be a time trigger (like it won't occur before September 20 or whatever date was chosen) and that I'm just trying for it too soon.
I had no need to save/load, as it worked for me, but only every few days. However, looked at the code, and it's affected by relationship, father location and quest progression. Later stages there is a random value, as well as if your knows you are a slut or not, and your slut status. So keep trying, it does work.

Dako

Sep 20, 2017
I'm getting no pictures so far, either. Done the same as FallenLondon so far, so I don't think I'm missing anything. I'll let you know if I figure out what I'm doing wrong.

2 minutes later, and I made my shit work. I just unpacked the folders again. I even used WinRAR. No idea why it turned out differently this time, but I seem to be getting it all now.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I'm getting no pictures so far, either. Done the same as FallenLondon so far, so I don't think I'm missing anything. I'll let you know if I figure out what I'm doing wrong.

2 minutes later, and I made my shit work. I just unpacked the folders again. I even used WinRAR. No idea why it turned out differently this time, but I seem to be getting it all now.
Could be that the first dl didn't work, sometimes a large download can just go wrong for no aparent reason. Glad its working now! :)

@Kevin Smarts
-> City -> Gym -> Crossfit workout:
Broken image
-> Check personal records:
Game crash

PS: This is a personal request, could you add a max size option for images. I don't want to set images to a certain size, I just want the ones above X size to be resized to a certain value. The ones bellow said size would stay the same.
I'll look into that crash and get someone on the image (it might just be that there isn't one yet).
I don't think there's a way to limit image sizes, QSP doesn't seem to have any suitable options except setting the size directly and nothing to read that size in advance. I'll have a play around though as maybe something can be jury rigged.:confused:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes