korko

May 30, 2017
Do you recall what you were doing at the time you got the warning?

There is an emergency button, on the old style menu, it's at the bottom, in red. On the new style menu its under "additional".

If you have any more bugs, could please report them on the GL forum (posted at the bottom of the OP). That way the correct people can see it and get it fixed.

Between you and I, 50/50? Sounds about right... shhhh. :p
Yes i get that messeage at last picture when i have sex my dog and sonias Rex.
(DEVELOPER WARNING: Legacy name cum_call needs upgrade from Buddy to A564)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Ok, the records in the crossfit seems to crash if you haven't usedthe crossfit at all. Added a check so you can only check after you've done atleast one session and it appears o be OK.:extremelyhappy:

Looking at setting max size for images and there simply isn't any way for QSP to handle it. There's only like 6 image commands and none return any information that can be checked against. :frown:

The dog warnings will not effect your game they are just to let us know something was done in the old style and needs updating. Will send someone to sniff it out asap. :)

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Torrent: From his tfgamessite:
0.7.0 qsp file, image and sound packs and QSP-video.0.4.2 player:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:77ad4f4357dcb1d0ec3cfd49ba1bd5d94749b872&dn=GLife.0.7.0&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969

Sinvx

Aug 9, 2017
Did you save and retry it, or just keep moving forward with the days? I'm worried that there might be a time trigger (like it won't occur before September 20 or whatever date was chosen) and that I'm just trying for it too soon.
If i understand you're problem right. You have to wait till school starts, talk with him in the shower, and ask how school was until you get the science dialogue, then you can help him with his "science" homework.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I'll look into that crash and get someone on the image (it might just be that there isn't one yet).
I don't think there's a way to limit image sizes, QSP doesn't seem to have any suitable options except setting the size directly and nothing to read that size in advance. I'll have a play around though as maybe something can be jury rigged.:confused:
You can reduce the image sizes by manually making them all the same size. There's some tools online that does it.
Tedious, but helpful.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
You can reduce the image sizes by manually making them all the same size. There's some tools online that does it.
Tedious, but helpful.
We have a script that set the maximum height/width but that's OK for those on a PC with a reasonable screen, not too helpful for file size on a tablet/phone. Also, some of the newer images wouldn't have been restricted and could be oversized.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
All image packs can now be found in this folder link.

0.7.0 core image pack
Delete current image folder and replace with this one.

0.7.1 core image update pack
Add this to the 0.7.0 core image pack and let it overwrite. This combines all the 0.7.0 image update packs into one.

0.7.2 core image update pack
Add this to the 0.7.0 core image pack, 0.7.1 core image update pack and let it overwrite.

0.7.0 core sound pack
This has all the sound files for the game.

0.7.2 core sound update pack
Add this to the 0.7.0 core sound pack and let it overwrite.

optional hair color pack.
this is photoshopped color changes to hair, each style is of one girl with different photoshopped colored hair. If you want to use this, just download, unzip and drop into the main image folder and let it overwrite. You will need to redo this for every core image pack.

Reactions: Burt and krakos9

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
There is an issue with the new 'Crossfit workout' in the Havana City Gym.
  1. Clicking 'Check Personal Records' causes the QSP player to crash.
  2. Images/Videos are missing for the 'Start Exercise' event.
@Kevin Smarts
-> City -> Gym -> Crossfit workout:
Broken image
-> Check personal records:
Game crash

PS: This is a personal request, could you add a max size option for images. I don't want to set images to a certain size, I just want the ones above X size to be resized to a certain value. The ones bellow said size would stay the same.
regarding the images:
I checked it out and it seems the images/videos didn't make it in time for the image update pack, sorry :( They should be in with the next one.

Regarding the crash:
Do you get any error messages? Which qsp player are you using?
I just tested it out on a new save with the 0.7.2 release version and the Qqsp player 1.5.1 and it works fine.
This was coded by me and it worked fine so far so I am trying to find out under which circumstances there's a crash.

Edit: OK I was able to reproduce the crash with the qsp-video-0.4.2 player and find the cause for it. A pull request for the fix has been opened.
In the meantime feel free to try out the qt based player from
sorry again

Reactions: TCMS and Eoin

korko

May 30, 2017
any info about this------>DEVELOPER WARNING: Legacy name cum_call needs upgrade from Buddy to A564

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Is there a trigger to the brother homework path? He doesn't try to feel her up at all, but he does talk with her while she is in the shower. Did I invite him into the shower too soon? Or is the random event just not happening for me?
I sometimes get my character in the shower at max arousal or almost max and let him watch while she plays with her self. I think after that or a few those should trigger the leg feel.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
You should definitely have the faces, as long as you are extracting with folder paths intact. Using 7zip that shouldnt be an issue. To check, you can look in images\pc\body\hairstyles.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, there was a bug with a certain combination of hairstyle and length where the face doesn't show. Do you know what length and style of hair you have?
I sneakily showed the hairstyles when I made my posts :evilsmile:. Very short blonde, very short black, and very short brown.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
any info about this------>DEVELOPER WARNING: Legacy name cum_call needs upgrade from Buddy to A564
As I told you on TFGS its fixed on the repo and won't harm your game at all. It just means the cum system updates for the dog file was missed so the message is letting us know it needed updating.
How to find the brothel?
Which one?
There are 3, the BDSM one is in the hotel by the highway just outside Pav, bet drunk there.
The one in the sauna is only available if you get sent there for owing money to Vadim Bely, losing the thumb drive or sold there after abduction.
The Red Light one is unlocked via Vicky, your room mate at university.

erikhansen

Jun 30, 2017
Might be a stupid question but when I sleep for the first time (Transgender route) I get 'ported' to St. Petersburg and I cannot return home. Am I missing something or is my game/whatever not quite up-to-date?

Megras

May 29, 2017
i have a similar problem as erikhansen. After I sleep for the first time. I "get out of bed (0:10)" and am no longer in my appartment and the only actions available are "Wait" or "Hail taxi".The "GO HOME" action has disappeared.

erikhansen

Jun 30, 2017
The TG start is in St Petersburg. Where did you think you were?
Yeah, I assumed that but I have been 'Home' (showered, slept, etc) but once I'm ported to St. Petersburg (the screen) I cannot return home. The button in the bar below is gone and the highlight on 'Apartment buildings' is gone.

i have a similar problem as erikhansen. After I sleep for the first time. I "get out of bed (0:10)" and am no longer in my appartment and the only actions available are "Wait" or "Hail taxi".The "GO HOME" action has disappeared.
This exactly.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
came across an issue
brother was watching me shower and pointed out i needed to shave my legs i clicked to do it and the option to continue was not there
had to reload previous save
is there emergy reset button that lets you port from where ever you are to else were
Yes there is an emergency exit. On the Menu the Additional button has Emergency Exit selection.

Reactions: jason95821

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Might be a stupid question but when I sleep for the first time (Transgender route) I get 'ported' to St. Petersburg and I cannot return home. Am I missing something or is my game/whatever not quite up-to-date?
I've encounter the same bug in "New in town" start... you cannot pay the rent and kicks you out from the apartment. Just use an old qsp file, pay the rent, save and switch back

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes