ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
So i did get the shoes and got the super hawt status after having sex a couple of times a day, im also many days a bimbo but the car wash event is still not showing me the bimbo scenes.Any other steps to get abducted ?

proof231

May 8, 2017
So i did get the shoes and got the super hawt status after having sex a couple of times a day, im also many days a bimbo but the car wash event is still not showing me the bimbo scenes.Any other steps to get abducted ?
Car washing while dressed with something approved for prostitution should enable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

proof231

May 8, 2017
I am fully dressed bimbo and i have the super hawt status too but i still get the normal scenes. Ive been bimbo for months
if (PCloBimbo = 1 or PCloStyle = 4) and pcs_apprnc >= 60
this is the condition to trigger the event, so prostitution or bimbo clothing + beauty stat above 60.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Thanks but its not that just checked does the Ibiza images appear for you ?
The Ibiza events only exist from the cheat menu and the images are not in the image packs. It is going to be released as a mod. Have you started using one of the new QSPplayers? You won't get any mp4s with the old ones.
How do i trigger events with Rolan? have been sucessful in dev releases, not quite in this one. :/
Its not available in the release version as the text wasn't proofed and there;s a few changes being made too.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
NVM me. Tried a diff qspplayer that does mp4s and stuff and now shit shows up. I guess if anyones having issues with stuff not showing if you got all the files, There is a qspplayer made from someone this forum that works wonders. Incase you're not using it.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
But, a lesbian route is possible right? Or, Cuz i kinda wanna hit up the sister instead of that ugly brother. Just saying.

also, Raising your dominance at the therapist, does that make you a domigirl or does it just make the therapist dominate you..I got confused by the first hypno session i tried on that.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a sex scene during the homework route if you go the undressing route? I've seen the undress and have him jerk onto you, undress and blow him, and the undress and stick a finger into yourself, but have not seen anything beyond that. Not sure if there is anything beyond that, just thought I'd ask.

accuaracy

Aug 12, 2017
i have a question , does the janitor ( rolan has events ) also how do u trigger the event i been trying to find him at school but i havent found him

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
I've tried something stupid, got pregnant by the therapist (Cursed School Girl start) :
You'll tell your mother that you're pregnant, and assure her that you never ever have sex, (until there, it's good) she believe you, etc... and want to help you (how?)
So, still virgin in their heads.
After some time, she ask you for the referal again (this part is strange...), still virgin, but pregnant and close to the term (huhu...).
After she give birth, still virgin.
Auto regenerating hymen lvl 9001. :)

(I have a problem with an image too, the makeup session (1:00) at the Aphrodyte Photography don't always show up)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
there are sexual content with Vera Tsarev at pavlovsk train station ?
no
But, a lesbian route is possible right? Or, Cuz i kinda wanna hit up the sister instead of that ugly brother. Just saying.

also, Raising your dominance at the therapist, does that make you a domigirl or does it just make the therapist dominate you..I got confused by the first hypno session i tried on that.
Yeah, sister is available. You need to find out about her bf and perve on them and there's some 3some stuff in there aswell as lesbian.
Is there a sex scene during the homework route if you go the undressing route? I've seen the undress and have him jerk onto you, undress and blow him, and the undress and stick a finger into yourself, but have not seen anything beyond that. Not sure if there is anything beyond that, just thought I'd ask.
Not yet, that's as far as it goes currently. We're looking at making a change to Kolka's routes aso that you can use any of them to unlock further action but still in planning.
i have a question , does the janitor ( rolan has events ) also how do u trigger the event i been trying to find him at school but i havent found him
Not yet, he was blocked off at the last minute as somethings weren't finished
I've tried something stupid, got pregnant by the therapist (Cursed School Girl start) :
You'll tell your mother that you're pregnant, and assure her that you never ever have sex, (until there, it's good) she believe you, etc... and want to help you (how?)
So, still virgin in their heads.
After some time, she ask you for the referal again (this part is strange...), still virgin, but pregnant and close to the term (huhu...).
After she give birth, still virgin.
Auto regenerating hymen lvl 9001. :)

(I have a problem with an image too, the makeup session (1:00) at the Aphrodyte Photography don't always show up)
I guess that's due to magic. :extremelyhappy:
Not sure what's wrong with the image, the code looks fine. :confused:
anyone know how to trigger the events with Vicky? I've forgotten
Follow her after school to the park, if the weather is very nice you get the event.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
I guess that's due to magic. :extremelyhappy:
Damnit, didn't think about that...

Not sure what's wrong with the image, the code looks fine. :confused:
Sorry, haven't specified that this problem occur with the new life start, not the cursed schoolgirl. Maybe the code is different... if not, there's some magic hidden in the non-magic world (after all, it's well explained how the magic work)!!!

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Uhm...The Mira events at the grandparents seems buggish...When you ask her for a sleepover, the game start acting weird. Could be just the pictures but it was an awkward few days.

Woops, I made her a beastality girl...shit happens..Poor girl.

Kurohimiko

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone know how to pay the rent on your apartment in "New in town"? It kicks me out at midnight on the first day and I can't seem to pay it at the post office, my phone, the atm, or the realtor.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes