hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
I installed the Girl Life: Quality Of Life Mod and now i can't go to the red light district. Is that a bug in the mod or is it just outdated?

locodevl

May 22, 2018
Just wanted to say thanks to all the guys who're puting so much effort into this game. Far and *away my favorite ever since Jack o'nine. Thank you for all you do!

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I installed the Girl Life: Quality Of Life Mod and now i can't go to the red light district. Is that a bug in the mod or is it just outdated?
I was under the impression that was a sperate .qsp file and not a mod and that is was discontinued but I haven't looked in to check for a while so I'll do that and update this if things have changed.
Uhm...The Mira events at the grandparents seems buggish...When you ask her for a sleepover, the game start acting weird. Could be just the pictures but it was an awkward few days.

Woops, I made her a beastality girl...shit happens..Poor girl.
Yep, the village stuff is buggy and we want to tackle some of it for the next release
Where can I find the Old Town? Have Rent a home there but i cant find it!
You can go there by train, its also called Pushkin.
Anyone know how to pay the rent on your apartment in "New in town"? It kicks me out at midnight on the first day and I can't seem to pay it at the post office, my phone, the atm, or the realtor.
This is a bug and a fix is on the repo. There will be a bugfix version during or at the end of the weekend
how do i raise my fame
Do stuff that people notice in any of the various fields.

Reactions: Skipinson

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Is it possible to add this mirror link with all the packs (with 7.1 updates)
I'm not sure that 7.2 update contains 7.1 images

Plus it contains beast images and hair color images

Reactions: mercytea

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
I was under the impression that was a sperate .qsp file and not a mod and that is was discontinued but I haven't looked in to check for a while so I'll do that and update this if things have changed.

Yep, the village stuff is buggy and we want to tackle some of it for the next release

You can go there by train, its also called Pushkin.

This is a bug and a fix is on the repo. There will be a bugfix version during or at the end of the weekend

Do stuff that people notice in any of the various fields.
my character is doing prostitution but the fame doesnt increase

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Uhm, Is the mother a possibility to get laid with? is it worth chasing after your mom or trying to get her. Also, I guess the dream about your mom in that antique old house is ment to be a hint i'm not getting. It sounds like it from the text atleast. If anyone knows.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Uhm, Is the mother a possibility to get laid with? is it worth chasing after your mom or trying to get her. Also, I guess the dream about your mom in that antique old house is ment to be a hint i'm not getting. It sounds like it from the text atleast. If anyone knows.
No. Only family you hook-up with is step-dad, real dad, sister, and brother. Closest mom action you get is watching her have sex.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So how do you get mira to give you the favors or wishes or whatever it's called. Because I've had no clue how to get anything from her for a while now. .-.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
So how do you get mira to give you the favors or wishes or whatever it's called. Because I've had no clue how to get anything from her for a while now. .-.
Never gotten anything from Mira at all. Furthest i've gotten with her was the Sauna thing. But the event/path is buggy and acts all weird so. Dev said they're working on the village events though, since it's all a bit buggy out there apparently.

Reactions: TCMS

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Never gotten anything from Mira at all. Furthest i've gotten with her was the Sauna thing. But the event/path is buggy and acts all weird so. Dev said they're working on the village events though, since it's all a bit buggy out there apparently.
Same... and I see :FeelsBadMan: Thanks for the info though :FeelsGoodMan:

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Hopefully more traits get put in. I like the aspect of those traits if they got any meaning for ingame events or the way people react to you.

I do also wish the dialogue could have more about your sexual interests and ways to maybe get more into what other people like and dont like and such. other than just Chat. More choices is always good. I dont know how Dialogue options work for QSP games but or if it's possible to expand on it at all.

i know the fetishes and stuff got a skill tied to it, but i wish it could be written in the character description also, some kind of dynamic description of what your character is into at that point or something that describes her sexually. It would just be a cool feature to have along with her skill in various sexacts.

Just some ideas i'd like to see put in with time to give the game even more depth. Now, I started the game on normal school girl during the summer vacation. So it might be different when school finally starts and such.

I do really like the game though. Dont really play female protag. games a ton. Prefer male protags. But most QSP games got female protag. for som reason. Game like this with a male protag would be like my go to game if it happened.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Same... and I see :FeelsBadMan: Thanks for the info though :FeelsGoodMan:
We are working on some of the village stuff for the next releaase and the Mira quest is part of that. The swamp and the family weekends/holiday with the grandparents make up the focus area.
The intention is to make Mira's quest work but also to reduce the grind and guess work so that its more fun and less try everything and hope you get that one hidden trigger.
Again the swamp and the hunter stuff is a bit buggy and much of it doesn't even make sense so it'll need some rewriting and code fixing.
Finally the family, they all go to the village and then disappear. They don't tell you they are going and they don't tell you when they'll return. It's going to require us making up their reason for visiting and what they are doing there as well as give much more feedback on the times for going and returning.

Wish us luck. :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: AdriftAtSea

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
We are working on some of the village stuff for the next releaase and the Mira quest is part of that. The swamp and the family weekends/holiday with the grandparents make up the focus area.
The intention is to make Mira's quest work but also to reduce the grind and guess work so that its more fun and less try everything and hope you get that one hidden trigger.
Again the swamp and the hunter stuff is a bit buggy and much of it doesn't even make sense so it'll need some rewriting and code fixing.
Finally the family, they all go to the village and then disappear. They don't tell you they are going and they don't tell you when they'll return. It's going to require us making up their reason for visiting and what they are doing there as well as give much more feedback on the times for going and returning.

Wish us luck. :extremelyhappy:
For the family going there. Considering how the house of the grandparents look and is designed. It could make sense to have like a smaller building on the farm where your family sleeps at with some kind of interaction. It seems weird they all sleeping in that little main house and since you cant interact with any of them while there it's sort of weird. But i'm not trynna push work on you guys. Just a heads up and some ideas.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
For the family going there. Considering how the house of the grandparents look and is designed. It could make sense to have like a smaller building on the farm where your family sleeps at with some kind of interaction. It seems weird they all sleeping in that little main house and since you cant interact with any of them while there it's sort of weird. But i'm not trynna push work on you guys. Just a heads up and some ideas.
Not to mention all of them in that tiny house and somehow none of them notice Sveta getting banged by the dog right outside XD

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Not to mention all of them in that tiny house and somehow none of them notice Sveta getting banged by the dog right outside XD
True that. I accidently made her into a dog fucker in one game, then went back home and she went to a mental hospital cause of bad mood. Had to reload an old save after that!

JulienJaden

May 15, 2017
Yeah, we noticed that Granny's living room must be pretty cramped at the moment. Adding/changing rooms is among the things we're discussing.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes