3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I've encounter the same bug in "New in town" start... you cannot pay the rent and kicks you out from the apartment. Just use an old qsp file, pay the rent, save and switch back
Does it kick you out the first day, or after a number of days? Have you gone to the real-estate in the city centre to try and rent your apartment back? AFAIK, the only way to pre-pay your rent is via the laptop, which is an expensive purchase. Otherwise you need to keep an eye out on the status window prompt to pay rent.

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Does it kick you out the first day, or after a number of days? Have you gone to the real-estate in the city centre to try and rent your apartment back? AFAIK, the only way to pre-pay your rent is via the laptop, which is an expensive purchase. Otherwise you need to keep an eye out on the status window prompt to pay rent.
From the first day and also every month on 4th. It must be an option to pay the rent witch doesn't appear in the latest dev build.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
As I told you on TFGS its fixed on the repo and won't harm your game at all. It just means the cum system updates for the dog file was missed so the message is letting us know it needed updating.

Which one?
There are 3, the BDSM one is in the hotel by the highway just outside Pav, bet drunk there.
The one in the sauna is only available if you get sent there for owing money to Vadim Bely, losing the thumb drive or sold there after abduction.
The Red Light one is unlocked via Vicky, your room mate at university.
How do i meet Vadim Bely?

korko

May 30, 2017
As I told you on TFGS its fixed on the repo and won't harm your game at all. It just means the cum system updates for the dog file was missed so the message is letting us know it needed updating.

Which one?
There are 3, the BDSM one is in the hotel by the highway just outside Pav, bet drunk there.
The one in the sauna is only available if you get sent there for owing money to Vadim Bely, losing the thumb drive or sold there after abduction.
The Red Light one is unlocked via Vicky, your room mate at university.
Thnx for your answer

Tonicdog

Jun 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I sneakily showed the hairstyles when I made my posts :evilsmile:. Very short blonde, very short black, and very short brown.
i had the same issue if ur .qsp file is inside the images folder put it outside and if that didn't work download the torrent
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:77ad4f4357dcb1d0ec3cfd49ba1bd5d94749b872&dn=GLife.0.7.0&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Got recruited once by Vitek and Lera at school. I'm trying to trigger that again but seem unable to. Can someone please post trigger event.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
i had the same issue if ur .qsp file is inside the images folder put it outside and if that didn't work download the torrent
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:77ad4f4357dcb1d0ec3cfd49ba1bd5d94749b872&dn=GLife.0.7.0&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969
qsp file should definitely be outside the images folder.

/GirlLife root folder/
glife.qsp
images/
sounds/

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
However, there was a bug with a certain combination of hairstyle and length where the face doesn't show. Do you know what length and style of hair you have?
Bingo. For short and vshort most hairstyles don't have a picture. And vshort is the default when you create a new custom character. I just copied the folders from the other lengths and now it shows. Better a wrong picture than a broken picture in my opinion.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Bingo. For short and vshort most hairstyles don't have a picture. And vshort is the default when you create a new custom character. I just copied the folders from the other lengths and now it shows. Better a wrong picture than a broken picture in my opinion.
Looking at the folder, seems that content is unfinished. I have a couple pics in those folders from the optional hair colour pack, but most are missing, as you say. Also, you can swap to a static image using the avatar system. Just replace the avatar.jpg with the image you want and enable avatar in cheats or with a new game.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
If anyone finds suitable images for those short and v short hairstyles we'll be more than happy to add them.
It should show the face like the current images and they should pass as Eastern European in appearance.

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
Could someone post a save before the abduction or at least when your character is bimbo ?
Followed all the steps but i can't get the bimbo status to get abducted.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How do i rent a room at the university im taking classes but cant rent a room ?
You should just be able to enter the dorms and find a room waiting for you.
Could someone post a save before the abduction or at least when your character is bimbo ?
Followed all the steps but i can't get the bimbo status to get abducted.
Wear bimbo clothes and bimbo shoes and make sure to have sex a couple of times a day (blowjobs and such all count), you'll be a bimbo in no time at all.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Vika will surprise you on your birthday (assuming the date check was done correctly), it opens up a little bit about her and a new opportunity for Sveta.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
A lot of the images don't appear after the update. None of the Ibiza images appear too ?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes