Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Also just a comment on all the shops, there is more clothes than can be seen on a given day. This is done on purpose to give the illusion of clothes changing in the stores over time. So what you see in a shop is rng based and what one player see's won't be the same as another player or even if you go to the same shop on different days you will see different stuff. I think it resets every day but not positive when it resets.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
try other shops in the mall. multipel places to buy clothes.
I was able to find one under "fetish dresses" in the sex shop, but there are some "stripper outfits" that should definitely be usable as hooker clothes. Or don't require specific clothing. Prostitutes can wear just about anything. I mean at least anything skimpy should count...

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
How many interactions are there with Grigory in Gadukino? Just the scene in the barn if you flirt? I've not had my character start out there in years, and he's actually a pretty neat way for a none-slut Sveta to get her start. That said, since I'm not planning to corrupt Mira or screw with Sveta's childhood friend and pals and drink, I'm not sure how much there is to discover in Gadukino or whether I would be better taking her to the City for the rest of the holiday to work on the magical questline a bit before school restarts.

Sinvx

Aug 9, 2017
I was able to find one under "fetish dresses" in the sex shop, but there are some "stripper outfits" that should definitely be usable as hooker clothes. Or don't require specific clothing. Prostitutes can wear just about anything. I mean at least anything skimpy should count...
So when you are in the clothing store. There's a top row, and bottom row for where it says Prostitute/Stripper/Bimbo ect ect at the top. Highlighted red means it will show up in store, grey or whatever color means it will be hidden. So if the top row for prostitute is highlighted or red or whatever. That means they will show up in the store, and if you hit the other prositute option under that one it will show you only prostitute clothes. Same with bimbo, and if you have prostitute and bimbo selected, it will only show you clothes that have Bimbo/Prostitute on the same piece of clothing. Every clothing store has a prostitute clothing.

If they are showing up, it probably means they arent in rotation for that day and just check back the next day or day after for a different rotation of outfits/dresses. You're also going to find more prostitute clothing under the dress category then outfits.

1st Pic shows all the dresses without messing with filter.

2nd Pic shows all the dresses you can use as a prostitute and some are exclusively prostitute and some are mixed with bimbo/prostitute.

3rd pic is exclusively prostitute dresses.

4th pic is mix.

5th pic is an example of mix.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
• Sex with Lariska at Coco's doesn't lead to increase in Succubus energy.
• Sex with Anya in bedroom doesn't lead to increase in Succubus energy.
• Sex with Sonia doesn't lead to increase in Succubus energy.

Also, having sex with Kolka in the living room results increase in Succubus energy but a drop in Mood - why? This mood change does not happen when giving him a BJ.

Last edited:
Reactions: skybarbie

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Hi all I need help with the mother, I can't advance with her path. I have seen her with her boss and and spoken to her with spunk on the MC face and gone shoping with her, she has 73 relationship, any suggestions would be very appreciated thank you.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi all I need help with the mother, I can't advance with her path. I have seen her with her boss and and spoken to her with spunk on the MC face and gone shoping with her, she has 73 relationship, any suggestions would be very appreciated thank you.
What are you trying to accomplish?

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Using the filter filters everything out. I looked in the sex shop. I cheat set inhibition to minimum.
An sure place to find these clothes is the marketplace.
Pavlovsk definitely, and I am sure the city residential marketplace has the same clothes too,every one of them or most of them fall into this category. And they are cheap.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Any chance for third source for the image packs? Both GoohleDrive and Mega complain about missing download quota, mega tends to do this pretty much all the time with VPN, but this is the first time I have seen this with Gdrive.

Reactions: Edwarf and Paco15

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
- Sveta trying out Igor's sister clothes counts as discovering him crossdressing.
("let's go for a walk" option becomes available)

- There's still no sex scene without wine after Sveta accepts Julia confession?

- Kolka first anal on shower don't register (on notes/family renown) and the dialogue repeats as it was the first time every time.

Reactions: Genjurooo
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes