Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello, with this new update, I cannot see the pics and videos when working as model.
The pics are in the "image" file, but not to be seen in the game.
Where is the problem.
I've tried to play with different qsp files, without success
Many of the modeling ones are mp4's are you sure you are using one of the players that plays video's? Not all of them do, in fact most don't, which is why we have recommend ones on the OP.

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
I was wondering the same thing, there is no effect or acknowledgment from the therapist either way. I went back to him wearing see through clothes( from Simply Salacious) and I went to him wearing super conservative/normal clothes and there was no dialogue about either of them. Is it not completed?
Also there is no mood effect/penalty or anything for Sveta if she doesn't follow the instructions to wear see through clothes
Honestly I'm kind of glad it's not enforced. Part of what made the-rapist plotline neat is that he keeps things going in such a way that to the outside observer Sveta could just be going a little wild, but his actual deeds are kept secret and he seems to just be an average therapist, but someone suddenly starting to make outlandish wardrobe changes after a few weeks/months that anyone can notice is the sort of thing that gets people poking around and asking you direct questions about what's going on, when his entire shtick is hypnotising her to do things without noticing she is doing them (or others noticing it's not just Sveta being a little more wild/submissive). Going commando was a perfect compromise because it fit nicely. Sveta being potentially a nerd or good girl who suddenly starts turning up to school with taped up nipples isn't something that will fly under the radar.

It would be nice if we could get a toggle for this particular change at least once it's working properly.

Also is the Borislav content newish or older than the current writers/team? Because I just wanted to give kudos for how it plays out, and how simple it is to keep going or end while still making sense. It's a really neat way to introduce Sveta's of all types to sex without trying her into a plotline or situation like can happen with Niko and some others.

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
If there isn't such already (if there is where?) a good idea would be a bar for hookups and maybe a lesbian bar for lesbian hookups. Also the possibility of the girl getting DP. I have noticed QSP is a very rarely used engine here. Not sure why. RPGmaker is used a lot and it is total shit. Literally every game made with RPGmaker is terrible.

Last edited:

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
If there isn't such already (if there is where?) a good idea would be a bar for hookups and maybe a lesbian bar for lesbian hookups. Also the possibility of the girl getting DP. I have noticed QSP is a very rarely used engine here. Not sure why. RPGmaker is used a lot and it is total shit. Literally every game made with RPGmaker is terrible.
This has given me an idea

Reactions: GizmoDuck

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
0.8.8.5 (11.11.2022) bug:

• Katja asks Sveta if she's ever gone down on a girl before (which she hasn't) and yet Sveta describes her experience.
• Katja asks Sveta if she's ever masturbated and she replies she's never done it. According to the stats, there's at least one.

Were the hookups fixed? Seems to still have numerous bugs, especially in the phone contacts.

Last edited:

Dr_Gonzo

Feb 12, 2019
Hey netuttki, could you update the on the wiki in light of the 0.8.8.5 changes. Thanks.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Many of the modeling ones are mp4's are you sure you are using one of the players that plays video's? Not all of them do, in fact most don't, which is why we have recommend ones on the OP.
Thanks, I've modified my default video's player for mp4 (VLC), but I've still many video missing. I can see them in the "image" file, but not in the game.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Honestly I'm kind of glad it's not enforced. Part of what made the-rapist plotline neat is that he keeps things going in such a way that to the outside observer Sveta could just be going a little wild, but his actual deeds are kept secret and he seems to just be an average therapist, but someone suddenly starting to make outlandish wardrobe changes after a few weeks/months that anyone can notice is the sort of thing that gets people poking around and asking you direct questions about what's going on, when his entire shtick is hypnotising her to do things without noticing she is doing them (or others noticing it's not just Sveta being a little more wild/submissive). Going commando was a perfect compromise because it fit nicely. Sveta being potentially a nerd or good girl who suddenly starts turning up to school with taped up nipples isn't something that will fly under the radar.

It would be nice if we could get a toggle for this particular change at least once it's working properly.

Also is the Borislav content newish or older than the current writers/team? Because I just wanted to give kudos for how it plays out, and how simple it is to keep going or end while still making sense. It's a really neat way to introduce Sveta's of all types to sex without trying her into a plotline or situation like can happen with Niko and some others.
I see your point and it makes sense. What got me wondering in the first place was: is this thing fully finished/working and I'm doing something wrong so that I'm not getting the effects from it OR is it rather still in development/hanging in the air for now?

Reactions: Paco15

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
0.8.8.5 (11.11.2022) bug:

• Katja asks Sveta if she's ever gone down on a girl before (which she hasn't) and yet Sveta describes her experience.
• Katja asks Sveta if she's ever masturbated and she replies she's never done it. According to the stats, there's at least one.

Were the hookups fixed? Seems to still have numerous bugs, especially in the phone contacts.
Now the FWB shower together sequence is broken again. Leads to a blank page. :rolleyes:

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Thats fair i suppose. But personally i think it would be nice to have option of going for more extreme route. I for one like it and hope it gets expanded on.

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
Any chance Terlis2000's bro mod/conversion thing from the tfgames list could be added to the main game? I like the way it makes the bro/sis stuff into more of a relationship, adds a lot of different steps and things you can do with Kolka, and overall gives more content in the family home, but that its a standalone thing means its way behind on other updates which kinda sucks

carabasse

Feb 28, 2018
Weird bug: I just upgraded to 0.885, and after getting out of bed on an old save, I get just short of 1 million in cash dropped in my purse.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
• P.E. Class typo:

A few of the other girls give the guys dirty looks and walk over to give you moral support and use their bodies to shield you from the rest of the class so you can peel your panties out of your ass and put everything back in it's proper place. its

's is the abbreviated form for is. It doesn't make a noun plural either.

Reactions: Genjurooo

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
• P.E. Class typo:

A few of the other girls give the guys dirty looks and walk over to give you moral support and use their bodies to shield you from the rest of the class so you can peel your panties out of your ass and put everything back in it's proper place. its

's is the abbreviated form for is. It doesn't make a noun plural either.
• Sauna Sex! with Katja - still uncorrected:

She instinctively raises her hips to milk more pleasure from your fingers, somehow synchronizing with your own needs and making you both reach higher and higher until, (You don't know who cum first)a orgasm was over you two.
cums + an orgasm

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
I have problem organizing and run this game.
There ara many packages like (All Image Packs and all in one) and many of them have replacements for others what the sequence.even All images packs have 8 sub compressed files orginal and 1 and there all are replacement.

Reactions: Paco15

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks, I've modified my default video's player for mp4 (VLC), but I've still many video missing. I can see them in the "image" file, but not in the game.
Might be a codex problem not sure honestly. All I can say is most people don't seem to have a issue with mp4's but occasionally someone like you says they do and we don't know why.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
• Sveta's birthday

For some reason the age change doesn't occur on the day itself but the following day.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have problem organizing and run this game.
There ara many packages like (All Image Packs and all in one) and many of them have replacements for others what the sequence.even All images packs have 8 sub compressed files orginal and 1 and there all are replacement.
All you need is the main qsp file, 0.8.8 core image pack and 0.8.8 core sound pack.

Reactions: HNH1985

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Any chance Terlis2000's bro mod/conversion thing from the tfgames list could be added to the main game? I like the way it makes the bro/sis stuff into more of a relationship, adds a lot of different steps and things you can do with Kolka, and overall gives more content in the family home, but that its a standalone thing means its way behind on other updates which kinda sucks
Someone was talking to him about importing parts of it, but RL caused them to drop from working on GL. So maybe but there is no current plans on it.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes