Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Might be a codex problem not sure honestly. All I can say is most people don't seem to have a issue with mp4's but occasionally someone like you says they do and we don't know why.
It's the same problem with two different video players (Windows and VLC). It's surprising, since I've already played this game before and I didn't had the problem.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
any futa on none futa girl with pregnancy possability?
No though I have brought up the idea of adding a spell to the magic game to let Sveta temporarly grow a working penis. To make it work it would have to be very limited, so my thought was it would require wearing a strapon and then using magic to turn it real for a bit. Then all you would need to do is make a slightly different version of all the strapon scenes. That is likely the as close as the game will come to it. Since all the sex scenes are written with the idea Sveta is a girl.

lackeroose

Dec 8, 2021
I was wondering the same thing, there is no effect or acknowledgment from the therapist either way. I went back to him wearing see through clothes( from Simply Salacious) and I went to him wearing super conservative/normal clothes and there was no dialogue about either of them. Is it not completed?
Also there is no mood effect/penalty or anything for Sveta if she doesn't follow the instructions to wear see through clothes
As of now, it does nothing. It's just flavor text.

Reactions: Scoooter22

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
How do you find this Russia pimp guy? It is ridiculous how often she gets arrested - like almost every night and so often no johns. Arrest should happen at most like every 20 days and there should always be customers. Still no idea how to change shoes. Overall this needs to be made more intuitive and NOT have to leave the city for things. Apartment you have ONE dish? WTF??? And nowhere to buy more I can find. Who TF has one dish? They come in sets. No way even in cheats to change. Having 1 dish and washing after every meal would be nuts. Both prostitution and stripping are underdeveloped. Not the least interested in fantasy/magic. I HATE fantasy/sci-fi in adult games.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I fell to my knees screaming in joy because I tried stumbling and falling against the teacher man in the hall (Math teacher) and I GOT SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!! HE TOLD ME I HAVE BEAUTIFUL LEGS AND IM SO HAPPY.
i get that it's super small, but........listen, anything suggesting that i might one day get to literally RUIN the classroom by fucking on every possible surface means the world to ME.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
Likes learning
You don't have this trait but have -70 points. You need to earn 110 more points to get level 1 of this trait.
Listening to more than 80% of lessons and doing your homework regularly earns you points for this trait, but you'll lose points if you listen to less than 60% of lessons or if you don't do your homework.

anyone can tell me why this trait keeps getting more negative even when you do all the weekly work and go to all lessions? (University start)

Reactions: Paco15

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
The Second Wish:

• While walking through the village you will notice Mira posing semi-nude, and you can force her to whore herself out on the highway near the village. If the PC is dominant and has low slut fame, you can watch her whore herself out every evening and get paid as her pimp.

Does anybody know if this step in Mira's quest has been changed? I got her to work on the highway, I can go and watch her but there is no option to pimp her/get money from her.
Are there maybe some parameters I can check( change if necessary) in the cheat menu/console or some save editor?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Yetmore typos:

Julia Milova's Apartment:

• She smiles at you as she says, "Well, we've spent a lot of time together and we... you know, so I figured it would be nice to make it official."
Not sure what you means you ask, "Make what official?"
she

She gets a huge grin on her face, she pulls you up and into a tight fierce hug. She nuzzles your neck as the two of you hug. "You just made me the happiest girl in the world. I love you Sveta."

Tell her you love her too
Say nothing, just hug him back
her

Reactions: GmFn1869

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Del Parco Cafe music gig time doesn't advance during performance, no payment WIP?

Zariyah nods "Ok, Sveta, but please, let me know by ." Yes? :unsure:

netuttki

May 10, 2018
How do you find this Russia pimp guy? It is ridiculous how often she gets arrested - like almost every night and so often no johns. Arrest should happen at most like every 20 days and there should always be customers. Still no idea how to change shoes. Overall this needs to be made more intuitive and NOT have to leave the city for things. Apartment you have ONE dish? WTF??? And nowhere to buy more I can find. Who TF has one dish? They come in sets. No way even in cheats to change. Having 1 dish and washing after every meal would be nuts. Both prostitution and stripping are underdeveloped. Not the least interested in fantasy/magic. I HATE fantasy/sci-fi in adult games.
Ok, so:
1. You can't that's all you have with the Russian. It's very old content that never got implemented in the end.
2. To change shoes you go to the wardrobe, click on the shoes and then select the ones you want to wear:
1668611705972.png 1668611690711.png
3. Apartment 1 dish: go to the store where you buy your food (supermarket in the city) and then select "hardware" and that's
1668611822953.png
While "hardware" is the correct name in Russia (and a bunch of Eastern European countries), I can see it not being intuitive for people outside of that region.

Regarding the underdeveloped complaint: There is no one stopping you from contributing. The game is maintained and developed by people for free, in their own free time.
Not liking magic: I don't eat Brussels sprouts but you don't see me screaming that Brussels sprout fields should be burnt down.
You don't like magic, the solution is very easy, you don't select the magic start. Really, it's a zero effort solution.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
The Second Wish:

• While walking through the village you will notice Mira posing semi-nude, and you can force her to whore herself out on the highway near the village. If the PC is dominant and has low slut fame, you can watch her whore herself out every evening and get paid as her pimp.

Does anybody know if this step in Mira's quest has been changed? I got her to work on the highway, I can go and watch her but there is no option to pimp her/get money from her.
Are there maybe some parameters I can check( change if necessary) in the cheat menu/console or some save editor?
If you reach the point where Mitka wants one of the other guys to bang you during the evening drinking, you can't be the pimp of Mira.

Last edited:

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Del Parco Cafe music gig time doesn't advance during performance, no payment WIP?

Zariyah nods "Ok, Sveta, but please, let me know by ." Yes? :unsure:
Wanted to finish it for this release but ran out of time.
So it's a WIP, and will be in the next release.
That storyline suffered from a severe case of IRL.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GizmoDuck
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes