Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Shulgin apartment typo:

Watching the scene, you become strongly excited. You unbutton and unzipp your pants, slip your hand down to your pussy and you start masturbating. unzip

Sveta can make use Natasha's "hiding the sausauge" activities at Borislav's Cafe as ammunition when Natasha blows up at her but doesn't get to mention her mama's affairs with both Uncle Sergey and Uncle Misha if she finds out about them? :unsure:

We know Natasha's keeping the latter a secret from Vladimir because she specifically says not to tell him.
The last is just someone someday needs to work on expanding her content and reworking it. Maybe our coder, writer, proof reader Lydia will get around to it, she does a little bit of everything on the game.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Since the quest notes had not been put in yet, how far along is the Natasha friend / love storyline?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Wanted to finish it for this release but ran out of time.
So it's a WIP, and will be in the next release.
That storyline suffered from a severe case of IRL.
Sveta currently has the following skill set yet the crowd is really tough for a small venue:

Instrumental Music 89
Singing 80
Performance 75

Just wondering what it takes to pull off a successful gig?

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Sveta currently has the following skill set yet the crowd is really tough for a small venue:

Instrumental Music 89
Singing 80
Performance 75

Just wondering what it takes to pull off a successful gig?
I think right now you can't really because you are supposed to rehearse your set but that action is not available.
Because of this, right now the code thinks you know 0% of the songs you are trying to play.

There is a correction chance that depends on hotcat and performance skill, but at the most you can have a 25% (hotcat 10 and performance 100) chance to cover the mistakes.

One solution is that you cheat with the console, and set ml_performance['set_quality'] to somewhere between 1 and 100.
100 means you know the whole set perfectly. With those skills up there, every rehearsal would increase this value by 24.

Reactions: yoyodyne

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Just keep banging the boys, they will start to stop you during the day too, and then this will happen at some point - not exactly sure when, I ran into it once during the game, otherwise only when I was testing.
Thank you for all the answers and sorry if I've been pestering you

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
Fixed this one, it shouldn't go into an infinite loop . Not sure when the bugfix release will get out.
I have a problem with the roadhouse too. I talk to the owner about a job and he hires me.When i leave it says again talk to owner about a job. When i go back at the alloted time. Nothing.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a list of NPC at school with quest?
here is a rough list of students and a non spoiler description of what kind of content they have, it might be a little out of date as it is my own personal list and stuff has been added.
Lot of content
Katya - friend with benefits can be lesbian only
Vicky - sorta friends with benefits with her and her BF, plus some stuff going on at their house.
Fedor - BF story arc
Niko - sorta BF story arc but gets kinda dark, fair warning.
Anushka - friends with benefits, can be only lesbian or bisexual content

medium amount of content
Dimka - similar to Niko above
Artem - BF story arc
Vasily - it involves Vitek and Dan a lot and is hard to explain.
Igor - he has a secret/BF story arc
Albina - Dance troop, cheerleading and family stuff
Lariska - has her own story arc
Natasha - domination story arc, can be lesbian only

short amount of content
Ivan - has a very short story arc
Julia - GF story arc(not sure how far along this one is honestly), lesbian only
Vitek - BF story arc
Sonia - witness her falling
Christina - bully story arc
Lina - has a short story arc including a crossover with Dimka story if you do both

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
Ok so i did not manage to play the game on mobile, probably has some thing to do with the fact that i am dumb, If anyone has any tips i would send feet pica

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes