Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This game would greatly benefit from a page on WIKI: start for newbies. I found out that only the schoolgirl route works for now, uni is incomplete and other routes unknown.
As Netuttki posted there is a wiki linked on the very first post of this thread. As for starts they all work, there is just more content for the school girl start currently, but that will always be true. Since the school girl start, happens the year before the other stats, so it will always have that first year of extra content the rest lack.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
That's weird, it works for me with no issue. Can you post a save?
didnt think to save it sorry. i did try to recreate it though. couldnt recreate the first bug, but manage to recreate the rental one. it was literally just a blank game start, with cheated money.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
posted this bug in a previous version, but i think it got overlooked.

if you have a camera and go to the pavlosk lake to photograph it, you can encounter and take photos of sonia.

however the text indicates that this is after she becomes an outcast, even if she hasn't actually fallen from grace yet.

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
Is it impossible to join the starlets as a nerd? I raised the modern dance skill above 50 and still not getting an option to join

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is it impossible to join the starlets as a nerd? I raised the modern dance skill above 50 and still not getting an option to join
Yes Albina is a stuck up bitch and she will only let cool kids and jocks join her dance troop

Last edited:
Reactions: pisnet123

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018

The wiki is also linked on the first page.
So what Lemma (word/link/page) shows the quick start for newbies? I did not write there is no Wiki, I wrote the Wiki lacks a good guide to start with this game.

Sep 23, 2021
So what Lemma (word/link/page) shows the quick start for newbies? I did not write there is no Wiki, I wrote the Wiki lacks a good guide to start with this game.
it's not a on rails game, this is a pure sandbox where you do what you want. so youve got to ask yourself what do you want to do and then explore

its like life you make your choices sometimes good sometimes bad it doesnt mother you. put on your walking heels and explore

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Not impossible but very hard because in order to join u need to be either jock or popular. I'm currently roleplaying as a good student who later became popular to a slut like Sonia. Picking queen of nerds gets u to a good stand up with other groups. Quickest way to join starlet as nerd( I.e switching group) is to build up relationship above 50 with all the respective members of a particular group. Wear dresses that popular/ jocks like and don't pay attention to classes. It took almost 5 months to switch groups because that game mechanics is too damn slow. Just like real life building reputation takes time but can loose everything overnight.

Last edited:
Reactions: DracoBorealis

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Found a new bug: can't go to dentist anymore after u'r teeth degrade . Its only showing that teeth are miscolored but doesn't seem to affect her looks.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
0.8.8.5 (11.112022) bug:

When Katja asks Sveta if she's gone down on a girl, Sveta answers in the affirmative even though it's zero in the stats.

Reactions: cleber1

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Found a new bug: can't go to dentist anymore after u'r teeth degrade . Its only showing that teeth are miscolored but doesn't seem to affect her looks.
There's a delay in visits to the dentist so you can only go every few months

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes