Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
What bothers me is the fact that since Sveta comes from a poor family and at the beginning of the game she has two clothes (skirts + top and jeans + top) then how does Sveta have a beautiful "Hollywood" smile? I started the game from the Popular profile of which Sveta is Beautifull.
So I may understand thast Sveta can be naturaly beautiful girl but start with beautiful, crystal white teeth?
After all, to achieve something like this, usually such treatments (bite alignment, whitening, etc.) are not only time-consuming, but also cost a fortune, which a low standard family cannot afford. So... Sveta's mother bought her 2 clothes and spent the rest of the money on the dentist?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What bothers me is the fact that since Sveta comes from a poor family and at the beginning of the game she has two clothes (skirts + top and jeans + top) then how does Sveta have a beautiful "Hollywood" smile? I started the game from the Popular profile of which Sveta is Beautifull.
So I may understand thast Sveta can be naturaly beautiful girl but start with beautiful, crystal white teeth?
After all, to achieve something like this, usually such treatments (bite alignment, whitening, etc.) are not only time-consuming, but also cost a fortune, which a low standard family cannot afford. So... Sveta's mother bought her 2 clothes and spent the rest of the money on the dentist?
Just to be clear we are talking about naturally straight nice white teeth. We don't have a level above that for artificially white/bright teeth. So in a few starts Sveta is just born lucky with nice straight white teeth.

fenixazutar

Nov 13, 2017
Found 2x bugs when you get creampied by Artem. Your game hard locks, you can't press continue, he calls you Sveta(despite having a different one) and you end up having to emergency exit. I have a save if anyone needs it.
Also dont know if it counts as getting creampied anyway.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Found 2x bugs when you get creampied by Artem. Your game hard locks, you can't press continue, he calls you Sveta(despite having a different one) and you end up having to emergency exit. I have a save if anyone needs it.
Also dont know if it counts as getting creampied anyway.
The name thing should be fixed in the version i posted earlier above.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I spent my entire life being told I had a Hollywood smile by dentists. It really just means I was about a couple weeks of white strips away from a Hollywood smile. Thank god for it cause I'm ugly af, needed that good smile to even out the rest of my face :ROFLMAO:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Something changed on Julia content? I can't progress on new saves (no new dialogue after wine, tried 3 times)

Igor strap-on option disappears after you come back the next day

Why I can't decrease attributes? every time I try, it goes back to the original value after a few clicks.

(8.8.6) Kolka first anal on shower still don't register (on renown/family/Number of times you've had sex with your brother) and the dialogue repeats like it’s the first time every time.

What does "preference=0" means? It changes? (like if you do some fetish 100 times or something)

Ivan’s house not in the game yet, right? cuz his dialogue mentions it, but can't find it :ROFLMAO:
Not that I am aware of

Is your strapon still in your purse?

Each night it sets them based on xp, I don't think that cheat reduces the xp like it is suppose to.

no clue

no clue

not yet

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Can't wait to see how much further this goes. I'm not one who can code/program at all. Only into the realistic so only play that and like having her be a slut or whore. Wish she'd get arrested a LOT less as a whore. Maybe there should be a whorehouse? And a lot more in the main city so no having to go to other regions mostly?

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
it's not a on rails game, this is a pure sandbox where you do what you want. so youve got to ask yourself what do you want to do and then explore

its like life you make your choices sometimes good sometimes bad it doesnt mother you. put on your walking heels and explore
Last try to make myself clear.

A new player downloads the game. Starts it, and sees options to choose a type of game. School, student, pre holiday, post holiday. There is no explanation to what choice you should make as a newbie.
So choose schoolgirl, because then, in game, you see explanations as to what a good start is of this game as a newbie.

Mind you, I played the many times before, like other games, and do have a background in programming/education. Just trying to be helpful here.

Closed.

Reactions: Paco15
Sep 23, 2021

A new player downloads the game. Starts it, and sees options to choose a type of game. School, student, pre holiday, post holiday. There is no explanation to what choice you should make as a newbie.
So choose schoolgirl, because then, in game, you see explanations as to what a good start is of this game as a newbie.

Mind you, I played the many times before, like other games, and do have a background in programming/education. Just trying to be helpful here.

Closed.

the starts give little or no advantage, theyre there for flavour. its what you want to be a sports freak a brainy know it all or criminal fringe player or the next kardassian. this is a game that has levels to a specific goals it has stats but theyre for personal development. nutluck has said this is a ten year game that simulates her life so whatever she is at the start wont later.

this is different from every other game

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Closed.
We are talking about adding some more stuff to help new players, like force the player to open the journal at the start of the game so they understand what it is and what it is used for. Adding more stuff to the quest page and improving the layout etc.

With that said though what Illusive said is true, starts is mostly about where you want your story to begin. As long term as the game goes on the start will matter less and less. In year two of the game for example social group has a lot less bearing on how NPC's interact with you and that will only be your old Pav classmates will remember, new NPC's won't care if you was a nerd etc for the most part. The further the game goes the more that is true.

though he said 10 years and but the currently plan is 7-8 years of game play, though if any of us are alive by then i doubt we stop then.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
We are talking about adding some more stuff to help new players, like force the player to open the journal at the start of the game so they understand what it is and what it is used for. Adding more stuff to the quest page and improving the layout etc.

With that said though what Illusive said is true, starts is mostly about where you want your story to begin. As long term as the game goes on the start will matter less and less. In year two of the game for example social group has a lot less bearing on how NPC's interact with you and that will only be your old Pav classmates will remember, new NPC's won't care if you was a nerd etc for the most part. The further the game goes the more that is true.

though he said 10 years and but the currently plan is 7-8 years of game play, though if any of us are alive by then i doubt we stop then.
Not all of us are over 40, grandpa

• Haha
Reactions: hotmike
Sep 22, 2016
I became a backup cheerleader as a gopnik but I'm now a jock and yet the notebook still says that I need to become a jock in order to join the team, is there something I need to do?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I became a backup cheerleader as a gopnik but I'm now a jock and yet the notebook still says that I need to become a jock in order to join the team, is there something I need to do?
Might be a bug, I am passing it along to the coders.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yes, and I can still use it on him at school (but not at his house anymore).
Not in relationship with him though, so strap-on and "going for a walk" were the only scenes available.

BTW, trying on his sister's clothes still counts as finding him in crossdressing :unsure:
Ah if you are not in a relationship with him then it won't work. Right now really only his dating path has content. Friends with benfits path hasn't really been started yet.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I wish there was a way to turn down how often the cop shows up when she whores herself out. Seems like every day she does it happens.

Reactions: Paco15

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
As far as I know nothing changed with him other than adding in the option to break up with him at his house.

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
So Vitek became Sveta's BF, but nothing changes in the interactions between the two. Whenever I talk to him at the disco he just says "what do you want sveta", "whatever" and at school he talks about wanting to bang Bella. There's no acknowledgement whatsoever of Sveta being his GF. The only change I've seen is him getting mad whenever Sveta tries to dance with anyone else at the disco. Is there no more content? I remember more content in the older versions

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes