Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Don't know when it happened but somehow appearance rating is -1 and I don't evern show up on the lust of the girls in the school rated by their looks. I started with beauty archetype, started in summer, made her bimbo, used cheat for glamour and makeup. ATM even when she just wakes up it's -1, doesn't change at all. At the start, used to fluctuate from 7 to 8 with makeup and to 10 with glam.
Appearance was revamped with the last update. It is now harder to raise your appearance than before and keep it really high. Hitting hotcat 6 or 7 is pretty easy depending on start and shouldn't take long at all. Some even start with a 6, with the exception of the ugly duckling which will take awhile. hitting hotcat 8 is doable but takes sometime and effort, hitting above that now takes a lot of time and effort... unless you use the cheats of course.

As far as the -1 that is because you have a STD. That is on our short list for things to change, make it be a much smaller hotcat hit and have it effect other things instead like mood etc and to add a new icon to make it clear when you have one. Hopefully that will be done this release.

Reactions: Doomeye

netuttki

May 10, 2018
The cop that shows up when she prostitutes herself. Almost every fucking night. Quite often the first time that night.
Cops have the annoying tendency of being keen on harrassing working class people, especially sex workers. So it is kinda realistic.

Also, it's old code, no idea what decides when and how the police shows up. There is a plan to rewamp it.
I assume the chance is high because whoever wrote the city prostitution ages ago planned to have a pimp (The Russian) and I guess working for him would lower the frequency.

That would balance out the fact that prostitution is the highest earning job, and would be even more high earning if the police stopped preventing Sveta from working.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
No, the old St. Petersrburg prostitution. That's the only one where the cops take you in if they catch you.
That is what Dr Cat and I worked on and yes the plan was for their to be a pimp. If you worked for him he would take a cut of earnings but it would dramaticly cut down on the cops knowing what corners his girls work would bother Sveta. It was meant as a way to force Sveta to work for the pimp, as he payed the cops to drive off girls that didn't work for him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JennaJJ

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
hitting hotcat 8 is doable but takes sometime and effort, hitting above that now takes a lot of time and effort... unless you use the cheats of course.
As far as I can tell cheats aren't even working to change hotcat. In fact I think appearance cheats might be breaking something right now. Giving my hotcat 3 Sveta nice skin with cheats doesn't change her hotcat level at all. Going to Tatiana to reset my appearance to default gives this message
"If you're seeing this, something odd happened. Please make a bug report that the body shape hard reset improperly triggered and what you were doing."
I've tried doing some other changes with Tatiana and undoing them just to test the feature and I get that message after, nothing seems to be undone.
Using Tatiana to clear up Sveta's skin condition improves her hotcat, like cheats are supposed to do.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
That is what Dr Cat and I worked on and yes the plan was for their to be a pimp. If you worked for him he would take a cut of earnings but it would dramaticly cut down on the cops knowing what corners his girls work would bother Sveta. It was meant as a way to force Sveta to work for the pimp, as he payed the cops to drive off girls that didn't work for him.
Problem is he only shows up sometimes. There still should be a way to cut down on it. Maybe have a setting in the cheats menu?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
As far as I can tell cheats aren't even working to change hotcat. In fact I think appearance cheats might be breaking something right now. Giving my hotcat 3 Sveta nice skin with cheats doesn't change her hotcat level at all. Going to Tatiana to reset my appearance to default gives this message
"If you're seeing this, something odd happened. Please make a bug report that the body shape hard reset improperly triggered and what you were doing."
I've tried doing some other changes with Tatiana and undoing them just to test the feature and I get that message after, nothing seems to be undone.
Using Tatiana to clear up Sveta's skin condition improves her hotcat, like cheats are supposed to do.
Tatiana and the magic I think is broken as they was not updated to work with the new appearance system.

I mean using the cheat menu cheats to raise skin condition and adjust bmi.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Problem is he only shows up sometimes. There still should be a way to cut down on it. Maybe have a setting in the cheats menu?
It was never finished, both Dr Cat and I had RL issues that kept us from working on the game for a bit right after that was added to the game and no one finished it. We are both back now but currently the priority has been on getting the Uni up and going and starting on the pav kids story arcs of going to the Uni

So until the pimp is finished it will be a problem, maybe i can do a quick and dirty version this update so you can work for him and the cops then mostly leave you alone.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Tatiana and the magic I think is broken as they was not updated to work with the new appearance system.

I mean using the cheat menu cheats to raise skin condition and adjust bmi.
Haven't messed with BMI but changing skin conditions with the cheat menu doesn't seem to change anything either atm. Giving Sveta perfect skin through cheats didn't change her attraction points at all from my testing.
Tatiana's perfect skin spell did seem to work correctly and gave Sveta quite a bit of attraction points after she healed.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Haven't messed with BMI but changing skin conditions with the cheat menu doesn't seem to change anything either atm. Giving Sveta perfect skin through cheats didn't change her attraction points at all from my testing.
Tatiana's perfect skin spell did seem to work correctly and gave Sveta quite a bit of attraction points after she healed.
Strange when I tested the skin cheat it worked just fine and depending on start I was able to raise hotcat from 1-3 depending on which start and the starting skin quality.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Strange when I tested the skin cheat it worked just fine and depending on start I was able to raise hotcat from 1-3 depending on which start and the starting skin quality.
Okay I think I figured out what was happening. When you use the skin cheat it doesn't seem to refresh your hotcat until your BMI changes. So if I give her perfect skin nothing changes, but if I give her perfect skin and then change her body fat by even a point then her attraction changes to where it should be.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Okay I think I figured out what was happening. When you use the skin cheat it doesn't seem to refresh your hotcat until your BMI changes. So if I give her perfect skin nothing changes, but if I give her perfect skin and then change her body fat by even a point then her attraction changes to where it should be.
Very strange, it shouldn't require both to show a change. It might take changing locations before it shows up maybe.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It was never finished, both Dr Cat and I had RL issues that kept us from working on the game for a bit right after that was added to the game and no one finished it. We are both back now but currently the priority has been on getting the Uni up and going and starting on the pav kids story arcs of going to the Uni

So until the pimp is finished it will be a problem, maybe i can do a quick and dirty version this update so you can work for him and the cops then mostly leave you alone.
Why need that? How about a cheat that sets how often they show up or even a "police never arrest"/prostitution legalized setting? I have no idea of anything about coding/programming but that sounds easy. Cheat settings. Cheat means you are looking at outside realism at least to a point.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes