Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Because it would be the same amount of work either way, so might as well make the framework for the pimp story since it will have to be done at some point anyways. So less work in the long run and it accomplishes the same thing.

Reactions: Paco15

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The pet dog options are in the cheat menu, but I can’t seem to find a way to get a dog. Was this content put on hold or removed?
You have to own your own place and then you should be able to get a dog from the pet store. but there really isn't much content for it really.

Reactions: Paco15

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Why need that? How about a cheat that sets how often they show up or even a "police never arrest"/prostitution legalized setting? I have no idea of anything about coding/programming but that sounds easy. Cheat settings. Cheat means you are looking at outside realism at least to a point.
You can cheat your way out of it. Emergency Exit, then Cancel.

Euthanasist

Sep 30, 2017
Hi!

Would like to know or confirm whether the pregnancy feature/functionality is broken?

Three weeks with no period is sort of odd since my Sveta has had more creampies than a cream factory (Stepdad and various other men in the game). I have not gotten any morning after pills nor other contraceptives to deter this.

I had to alter this in the cheat menu to get pregnant.

Thank you in advance,

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi!

Would like to know or confirm whether the pregnancy feature/functionality is broken?

Three weeks with no period is sort of odd since my Sveta has had more creampies than a cream factory (Stepdad and various other men in the game). I have not gotten any morning after pills nor other contraceptives to deter this.

I had to alter this in the cheat menu to get pregnant.

Thank you in advance,
It should but periods should also work like RL, which means sometimes you can just skip a month, which happens to women sometimes.

Reactions: Euthanasist

mello77

Jan 9, 2018
Some of us may not be giving feedback all the time, but thank you guys for keeping this game alive.
The game has became so massive, choices are extremely optional in that you can avoid some, and for those like myself who dont spend time in the Wikis I have to say the game is very rewarding with brilliant surprises.
Yes, its really fun to stumble on events without trying to trigger them knowingly, this rewards you with the sense of freedom, unlike many very linear games.
I really appreciate your hard-work.

I hope soon enough I can be able to support your patreon, you are very deserving.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Some of us may not be giving feedback all the time, but thank you guys for keeping this game alive.
The game has became so massive, choices are extremely optional in that you can avoid some, and for those like myself who dont spend time in the Wikis I have to say the game is very rewarding with brilliant surprises.
Yes, its really fun to stumble on events without trying to trigger them knowingly, this rewards you with the sense of freedom, unlike many very linear games.
I really appreciate your hard-work.

I hope soon enough I can be able to support your patreon, you are very deserving.
Well thanks for the kind words and you are more then welcome. Glad you enjoy it, it is always nice to hear when people enjoy your work.

As for patreon, we don't have one. The game is and always will be 100% free.

Just out of pure curiosity what is some of your favorite content and favorite NPC's? If they are mine I will likely ask questions and if not I will pass it along to those that did write those parts.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Reeny

May 2, 2019
The 1-10 beauty scale of your character.
1 = so ugly mirrors break when you look in them
5 = average
10 = one of the most beautiful girls in the city
As some example.
What are the images for really ugly characters in the game? Are there even for 1-5 beauty?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What are the images for really ugly characters in the game? Are there even for 1-5 beauty?
technically we don't do hotcat images. all the images are based on body weight, hair style etc. We don't have any images based on your hotcat, mostly because there would be no way for everyone to agree what is what.

As shown when I asked for people to help vote on NPC's hotcats. We had some NPC's actually get a 1 hotcat vote by people and other people gave the same image a 10 hotcat

Reeny

May 2, 2019
technically we don't do hotcat images. all the images are based on body weight, hair style etc. We don't have any images based on your hotcat, mostly because there would be no way for everyone to agree what is what.

As shown when I asked for people to help vote on NPC's hotcats. We had some NPC's actually get a 1 hotcat vote by people and other people gave the same image a 10 hotcat
Yeah its subjective. Where was that vote lol. I'd love to see it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah its subjective. Where was that vote lol. I'd love to see it.
I asked for 20-30 players to help out with voting on setting NPC hotcat rattings, that was like 2-3 weeks ago. I did it once before to get the pav school kids ratings. Will likely do it again when we finish adding Uni students.

So I took the first 20-30 players and devs, gave them a zip file with a sheet with a list of names with numbers next to them, which was the number of the images in the folder sent in zip. Then asked them to rate that image in a 1-10 rating. Once everyone gave it back to me. I total the numbers and divided by the total of number of people that voted and that was the NPC's hotcat rating. It gives a nice bell curve, with a lot of 4-6's, since hotcat is about what society as a whole see's the NPC or PC as.

Reactions: Reeny

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
Does anyone know where can I get an android version of the quest player that works with android 12 or newer since my phone refuses to run the quest players that I used to run on my last phone? Also, I have a Samsung Galaxy S22+ for reference.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
i have some question regarding Moon cheri clothes and bra problem "not only moon cheri but some other clothes" bra is not matching or MC need to walk without bra xD ... or PW clothes all bra is visible even if i wear a shirt :D

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know where can I get an android version of the quest player that works with android 12 or newer since my phone refuses to run the quest players that I used to run on my last phone? Also, I have a Samsung Galaxy S22+ for reference.
Sorry no clue.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i have some question regarding Moon cheri clothes and bra problem "not only moon cheri but some other clothes" bra is not matching or MC need to walk without bra xD ... or PW clothes all bra is visible even if i wear a shirt :D
Kevin will have to look into that.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Try this link it might help

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Is there any more content planned within the family?
At some point you can 'watch' your mum and dad going at it and your mother notices it.
For what i can tell, that's it.

Plans for adding more to that?
Like, joining?
Not sure why but it really bothers me that we can't do the mom. She needs some luvin, too!
This character, from what i can tell, is some kind of secret slut anyway, would love to see this expanded with the mc.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes