Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
If you reach the point where Mitka wants you one of the other guys to bang you during the evening drinking, you can't be the pimp of Mira.
That might be it actually, it crossed my mind. Any way to reset all that progess with the boys/Mitka? Even resetting Mira, I don't care.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
No though I have brought up the idea of adding a spell to the magic game to let Sveta temporarly grow a working penis. To make it work it would have to be very limited, so my thought was it would require wearing a strapon and then using magic to turn it real for a bit. Then all you would need to do is make a slightly different version of all the strapon scenes. That is likely the as close as the game will come to it. Since all the sex scenes are written with the idea Sveta is a girl.
that would be completly fine by me <3 hahaha oh lordy xD with that in :p wounder if they can take turns knocking each other up for that reason im all for it *SNICKERS*

netuttki

May 10, 2018
That might be it actually, it crossed my mind. Any way to reset all that progess with the boys/Mitka? Even resetting Mira, I don't care.
Set npc_QW['A63'] to a value that's lower than 11.
If you keep having sex with Mitka, it will reach 11 again, though. There is no "only Mitka" route.

netuttki

May 10, 2018
On the other hand, if Mira "rebels" - after the village went through you - you can now actually work where she works.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Dead end:
You walk over to them. "Hey guys, mind if I join you?"
You are not met with smiles or inviting looks. Lena speaks up first. "What do you want, freak?"

No menu option.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
that would be completly fine by me <3 hahaha oh lordy xD with that in :p wounder if they can take turns knocking each other up for that reason im all for it *SNICKERS*
We likely wouldn't add in pregnancy from it, since Sveta is just temporary having a penis. It would make the already pregnancy system even more complicated.

• Sad
Reactions: nightsight

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Dead end:
You walk over to them. "Hey guys, mind if I join you?"
You are not met with smiles or inviting looks. Lena speaks up first. "What do you want, freak?"

No menu option.
Where exactly is this? there is a few places you can talk to Lena

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
We likely wouldn't add in pregnancy from it, since Sveta is just temporary having a penis. It would make the already pregnancy system even more complicated.
that's a shame... ok thank you for your time and good luck with your project ^^''''

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Set npc_QW['A63'] to a value that's lower than 11.
If you keep having sex with Mitka, it will reach 11 again, though. There is no "only Mitka" route.
Thanks, I know there is no "Mitka only" route, I just wanted to see the pimp route and then move on to the boys and the rest.

On the other hand, if Mira "rebels" - after the village went through you - you can now actually work where she works.
The village: does this mean fishermen and hunters too or just Mitka & the boys?

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Thanks, I know there is no "Mitka only" route, I just wanted to see the pimp route and then move on to the boys and the rest.

The village: does this mean fishermen and hunters too or just Mitka & the boys?
The scene where you leave the house and grabbed and then everyone bangs you. The fishermen, the neighbours, the milkman, the postman, the boys - and I think it takes up almost a whole day.
And then a day or two later someone says sorry and offers you some money which you can accept or reject.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
The scene where you leave the house and grabbed and then everyone bangs you. The fishermen, the neighbours, the milkman, the postman, the boys - and I think it takes up almost a whole day.
And then a day or two later someone says sorry and offers you some money which you can accept or reject.
Ah ok, had no idea about that, I didn't read about it anywhere. I'm assuming to get there I would need to keep drinking and getting banged by the boys and also maybe build up relations with the fishermen and hunters and see where it leads?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Dr Pavlov, Therapist:

"Lastly, if they do not have any school clothes, wear an outfit that exposes the most skin," he smiles. "Wearing normal clothing makes you feel self-conscious -- like to much clothing restricts your movement. You need to wear the bare minimum, Understand cunt?" too

Reactions: GmFn1869

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Ah ok, had no idea about that, I didn't read about it anywhere. I'm assuming to get there I would need to keep drinking and getting banged by the boys and also maybe build up relations with the fishermen and hunters and see where it leads?
Just keep banging the boys, they will start to stop you during the day too, and then this will happen at some point - not exactly sure when, I ran into it once during the game, otherwise only when I was testing.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Sveta is in a "sexual relationship" with Julia Milova but she still needs the vino in order to bang her after the first time? Technically, they're an "official" couple. :unsure:

Reactions: osaki_nami

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
0.8.8.5 possible bugs:

Sveta's willpower keeps increasing while seeing the therapist, Dr. Pavlov. Wasn't this supposed to decrease?

Jogging in the park in the evening:

You prepare for a nice jog through the beautiful park, pacing yourself, so you last for a full hour.
It's pretty dark now, and you have nowhere to stay nearby. Maybe you should try to sleep on a bench?
Or try your luck and go to Uncle Shulgin's Apartment?

Returning home to Five Eight Estate is normal. Sveta hasn't been kicked out of her parents' apartment. Sveta is in good standing with the parentals.

Also, it should read: Uncle Sergei's apartment

Last edited:
Reactions: Paco15

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
0.8.8.5 possible bugs:

Sveta's willpower keeps increasing while seeing the therapist, Dr. Pavlov. Wasn't this supposed to decrease?

Jogging in the park in the evening:

You prepare for a nice jog through the beautiful park, pacing yourself, so you last for a full hour.
It's pretty dark now, and you have nowhere to stay nearby. Maybe you should try to sleep on a bench?
Or try your luck and go to Uncle Shulgin's Apartment?

Returning home to Five Eight Estate is normal. Sveta hasn't been kicked out of her parents' apartment. Sveta is in good standing with the parentals.

Also, it should read: Uncle Sergei's apartment
Sergey Shulgin is his full name so Shulgin is correct as it is his last name but granted you rarely call someone uncle and use their last name.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Lariska Gruzdeva typo:

"Ok, Sveta. I guess Christina wont stop me from hanging out with you now." She smiles a bit shyly and says "Do you want to come over afterschool and work on our homework together?" after school

man in a nice suit and expensive shoes, hotel typo:
You can barely contain how eager you are and you're getting more excited by the seccond. second
Sergey Shulgin is his full name so Shulgin is correct as it is his last name but granted you rarely call someone uncle and use their last name.
Seems to be an inconsistency in the text. Sergey or Sergei? Both are used:

Apartment 13: Vasily and Sergei Shulgin vs Sergey Shulgin entry in notes. One needs to be fixed.

It would be strange to call a close family friend by their surname when referring to them as uncle unless there are two of them with the same given name but thenthat's the only instance you'd include their surname if that were the case.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Lariska Gruzdeva typo:

"Ok, Sveta. I guess Christina wont stop me from hanging out with you now." She smiles a bit shyly and says "Do you want to come over afterschool and work on our homework together?" after school

man in a nice suit and expensive shoes, hotel typo:
You can barely contain how eager you are and you're getting more excited by the seccond. second

Seems to be an inconsistency in the text. Sergey or Sergei? Both are used:

Apartment 13: Vasily and Sergei Shulgin vs Sergey Shulgin entry in notes. One needs to be fixed.

It would be strange to call a close family friend by their surname when referring to them as uncle unless there are two of them with the same given name but thenthat's the only instance you'd include their surname if that were the case.
In the npcstatic file it is Sergey so as far as I know that is his official name. Like I said it is weird he would be called uncle and use his last name. I was only pointing out it is referring to the same person.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Shulgin apartment typo:

Watching the scene, you become strongly excited. You unbutton and unzipp your pants, slip your hand down to your pussy and you start masturbating. unzip

Sveta can make use Natasha's "hiding the sausage" activities at Borislav's Cafe as ammunition when Natasha blows up at her but doesn't get to mention her mama's affairs with both Uncle Sergey and Uncle Misha if she finds out about them? :unsure:

We know Natasha's keeping the latter a secret from Vladimir because she specifically says not to tell him.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes